Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) (67361 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
Chai dis ones dey here dey enjoy while de rest dey slam head for ground dey smell pesin yansh wen dey for front. Tufiakwa! Almajiris reaction the next time any Imam comes to preach headslamming to them.

cheesy na human being dat guy dey beat so?

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by whiteprince(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is rubbish...To hell with their critics

Please where is the see through cloths that they are complaining of?
Please where is the cleavage?because am still looking for it

So I can't kiss my wife again?even in public? Or my wife can't kiss her husband again?because of tradition?tradition catch fire...

What's the essence of spending,buying and sowing cloths for wedding if last last na hijab abi na ijab go cover am,so after spending all those money on cloth I should now use one useless cloth to cover my beauty...because of one dead tradition law?

Wearing hijab on those pictures won't even match the event.
All the years she has been wearing hijab so its only that day that will make her unholy or remove her name from the book of life?

Its my wedding,its my marriage,its my life so am free to wear anything I like,be it white wedding gown o or indian wedding gown

Rubbish...
Clowns with clowned brains...

The ones that wore hijab and covered their heads to toes and later killed their husbands in cold blood nko? And one has being granted bail and even throwing birthday party sef...

I wonder if covering their body with hijab will cover their sins too or make them more holier than they are...

Some tradition,culture,people and clerics need brain updates while some don't deserve to be among the living to avoid corrupting the mindset of the younger generation...

Click LIKE if u are happy for them and their marriage...
Clike SHARE if u support the critics...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by BetaThings: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
intruxive:
Is talking against another mans wife no longer forbidden in islam?
If her husband is ok with her, whats their own business, hypocrites angry

They say in public!
A man must be restrained in a public place - or can they just do anything in public
So if the man and his wife have issues, can they seek counsel of elderly and knowledgeable people?
So, will the wife not be another man's wife during that session

You cannot also do just anything in Islam because she is your wife
No show through the anus
No show during mensuration
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by egojeny1(f): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I think the girl is a smart girl.

If she had married one of those islamic northern hypocritical clerics, she would have ended up with a husband and three other wives. That's why she chose a Yoruba muslim man that has mingled with Christians and has become enlightened and freed from the 7th century barbaric arabian culture.

Smart girl, abeg shake your long hair.

Bye bye to slavery

Christianity loading

grin grin grin

Hahahahaha! U funny die.
Don't mind them. All i can see is a very lovely blue outfit. I love that no be small.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by BetaThings: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
saintneo:

Iranian people especially women lived modern lives until the Iranian Islamic Revolution...they went back to 1492.

So as Nigerians, our fore fathers were behaving like animals before the country was colonised?

Back to Iran, I hope you realise that America and Uk toppled their very popular and democratic government in 1952
(Can you imagine what would have happened if Ojukwu had got Biafra and the Uk and US toppled his government because he took decisions that were in the interest of the people of Biafra)

As we can see in Nigeria through BBN, Nigerians have raced ahead to animal kingdom. Like dogs, Nigerians are living in the the modern, highly civilised next century 2100, and doing it in public
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by benzion72(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
And mass mumu of the north are following their master calling sharia, is grabbing nunu in public like this according to islamic sunna
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
BetaThings:

So as Nigerians, our fore fathers were behaving like animals before the country was colonised?

Back to Iran, I hope you realise that America and Uk toppled their very popular and democratic government in 1952
(Can you imagine what would have happened if Ojukwu had got Biafra and the Uk and US toppled his government because he took decisions that were in the interest of the people of Biafra)

As we can see in Nigeria through BBN, Nigerians have raced ahead to animal kingdom. Like dogs, Nigerians are living in the the modern, highly civilised next century 2100, and doing it in public

Whether Nigeria is turning into an animal kingdom does not matter. Religion should be a personal thing. Islam in Nigeria is very political and some ungodly leaders who have been stealing our commonwealth have been using it as a tool of oppression. If a Muslim have decided to live a life that will take him to hell, so be it. Is it your burning?
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by intruxive(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
BetaThings:

They say in public!
A man must be restrained in a public place - or can they just do anything in public
So if the man and his wife have issues, can they seek counsel of elderly and knowledgeable people?
So, will the wife not be another man's wife during that session

You cannot also do just anything in Islam because she is your wife
No show through the anus
No show during mensuration
This is a multicultural wedding, and the couples are both muslims. You dont expect them to adhare to the hausa mode of wedding wich looks more like a burial ceremony. Muslims in tunisia and turkey dont wear hidjabs and for ur information they think u are second class muslims. Stop trying to impose the hausa slave mentality on others joor
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by BetaThings: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
whiteprince:
This is rubbish...To hell with their critics
What exactly is your own in this matter?
Are they criticising a Christian couple

whiteprince:
Wearing hijab on those pictures won't even match the event.
You have never wanted Hijab anywhere, even in the woman's room's
Stop the sophistry

whiteprince:
All the years she has been wearing hijab so its only that day that will make her unholy or remove her name from the book of life?
Yes, even somebody does not go to church in her wedding day, what is the big deal
I have an answer for you - from a Christian friend when he is asked to relax certain things. What if Jesus comes on that day?
whiteprince:
Clowns with clowned brains...
You are a Christian - we are not surprised at your insult. It is a trademark

whiteprince:
The ones that wore hijab and covered their heads to toes and later killed their husbands in cold blood nko? And one has being granted bail and even throwing birthday party sef...
Since Christians, even pastors, have also committed crimes, have that stopped you from being a Christian or gong to church

whiteprince:
I wonder if covering their body with hijab will cover their sins too or make them more holier than they are...
YOU are free to take everything off

whiteprince:
Some tradition,culture,people and clerics need brain updates while some don't deserve to be among the living to avoid corrupting the mindset of the younger generation...
Tel that nuns and the priests
Because dressing is what corrupt minds now
Oh you are free to go on a murder spree - you have a rich history in Rwanda, Iraq, South Sudan, Mexico, El Salvador, DR Congo, Vietnam
the Inquisition, the Crusades, the doctrine of Discovery
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
desreek9:
Today is monday, they are probably on honeymoon and banging their ass out right now, so your criticisms are meaningless
Lol. who told you?
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Klin1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

If she had married one of those islamic northern hypocritical clerics, she would have ended up with a husband and three other wives. That's why she chose a Yoruba muslim man that has mingled with Christians and has become enlightened and freed from the 7th century barbaric arabian culture.

Bye bye to slavery

Christianity loading

grin grin grin

So, this is your defination of Christianity. hmmmmmmm
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by BetaThings: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
Chai dis ones dey here dey enjoy while de rest dey slam head for ground dey smell pesin yansh wen dey for front. Tufiakwa! Almajiris reaction the next time any Imam comes to preach headslamming to them

the religious bigotry is always never far off
Anyway let us read from the Bible

Will you also beat up Ezra for doing what Muslims do?

Ezra the teacher of the Law stood on a high wooden platform built for the occasion. Beside him on his right stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah and Maaseiah; and on his left were Pedaiah, Mishael, Malkijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah and Meshullam.

Ezra opened the book. All the people could see him because he was standing above them; and as he opened it, the people all stood up.
Ezra praised the Lord, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!”
Then they bowed down and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground

Nehemiah 8 4-6
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by beautyandbrains1: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
All I see is a beautiful and happy woman
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
WotzupNG:

Na wah for all these Islamic clerics dem o.

All they want is for shariah law to take over, so they can cover women in black clothes.

lalasticlala this is a good thread o

Hypocrites. They complain about all the externalities when what matters is the character. Where were these same critics when their moslem leaders were stealing, looting and robbing the country empty?
Why have they not criticizes so vehemently the recent Book Haram attack in Dapchi? The Fulani Herdsmen slaughters?

In truth, self righteous people are worse than unbelievers.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by akwunmi(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Bye bye to slavery

Christianity loading

grin grin grin
Y is it so difficult 4u 2 accept and respect other people's religion and the way they practice it...?
Must u rubbish other people's faith just to make Ur own perfect? How are u so sure urs is beta sec?
Y don't u condem d obas with 10-11 wives?
Y is there no Muslims accusing Christians with more Dan 1 wife?
An Igbo guy just of recent wedded 2 women the same day,
U will not c d Muslims using dat 2nail d Christians dats RESPECT!
LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S RELIGION N PEACE WIL REIGN.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by BetaThings: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
intruxive:

This is a multicultural wedding, and the couples are both muslims

There is no justification for a Muslim woman to expose her body
Like I said earlier, deeper life led by a Yoruba man will also criticise it and justify it with the Bible

Incidentally I always wonder, what is the benefit to a woman in showing her body? I don't understand
While I have heard people being accused of voyeurism, what I see now is the opposite - everything is on display
The law on voyeurism has become unnecessary because they are now begging the Viewer-at-heart to take a look

intruxive:
You dont expect them to adhare to the hausa mode of wedding wich looks more like a burial ceremony

I can see why tribalism thrive on Nairaland =- no respect for the culture of others
Do you really think your opinion matters to Hausa culture
Barcelona does not tell Tottenham how to play. It is pointless.

intruxive:
Stop trying to impose the hausa slave mentality on others joor
Incidentally, you want to impose on me the Turkish and Tunisian model of Islam
So am I a Muslims capable of following my religion as I know it

intruxive:
Muslims in tunisia and turkey dont wear hidjabs and for ur information they think u are second class muslims
For your information, the whites also think that as a black man you are a monkey

And for your own information, no Muslim - Turk, Tunisian, Saudi - gets to judge another Muslim
That is done by Allah
Any Muslims who thinks otherwise is a featherweight

There are numerous Nigerian Muslims that will school Turkish, Tunisian Muslims and their scholar too
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by BetaThings: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
pressplay411:

Hypocrites. They complain about all the externalities when what matters is the character. Where were these same critics when their moslem leaders were stealing, looting and robbing the country empty?

have you very given this profound advice in a covent?

pressplay411:
Why have they not criticizes so vehemently the recent Book Haram attack in Dapchi? The Fulani Herdsmen slaughters?
They have not criticised Boko Haram?
Have you been living in Mars sir?

pressplay411:
In truth, self righteous people are worse than unbelievers.
When a pastor tells people to dress appropriately, is he a self righteous person and worse than an unbeliever?
Are the people who encourage nuns to cover up similarly guilty?
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Ladynia2(f): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
These hausas are so obsessed about how women should dress. Everything na wash. Na hausas flirt pass their promiscuity no be for here.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
inscreAF:
So she married a Yoruba demon....

Ladies everywhere just can't get enough of themgrin
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by whiteprince(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
BetaThings:

What exactly is your own in this matter?
Are they criticising a Christian couple

You have never wanted Hijab anywhere, even in the woman's room's
Stop the sophistry

Yes, even somebody does not go to church in her wedding day, what is the big deal
I have an answer for you - from a Christian friend when he is asked to relax certain things. What if Jesus comes on that day?

You are a Christian - we are not surprised at your insult. It is a trademark

Since Christians, even pastors, have also committed crimes, have that stopped you from being a Christian or gong to church

YOU are free to take everything off

Tel that nuns and the priests
Because dressing is what corrupt minds now
Oh you are free to go on a murder spree - you have a rich history in Rwanda, Iraq, South Sudan, Mexico, El Salvador, DR Congo, Vietnam
the Inquisition, the Crusades, the doctrine of Discovery
what is the clown saying please...
Why is your head paining u now over my comment?...
Did I mention u? Why can't u comment ur own and go and die ehh?
Clowns don't deserve my quote...
Quote me again and I ignore u like a decomposed sh!t...
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by uwajeh(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
BetaThings:

the religious bigotry is always never far off
Anyway let us read from the Bible

Will you also beat up Ezra for doing what Muslims do?

Nehemiah 8 4-6
You need to understand that the difference between Christianity and other religions is Jesus Christ. Christians are not better than Muslims, Hindus or people of other religions, it's Christ that makes the difference. Apostasy was punishable with death on the old testament but there's no mention of apostasy in the new testament. In the old testament battles were fought in which the Israelites massacred entire cities, Christ changed all that in the new testament. In the new testament preaching without any form of violence was the norm. Saul was a very violent man but when Christ touched him and changed his name to Paul he became an entirely different person who preached the gospel without any form of violence.

I reiterate, Christians are not better that practitioners of other religions but what sets them apart is Jesus Christ. The moment you understand this then you'll understand Christianity. And also if anyone holds himself out to be a Christian and does not understand this then the person has not yet understood what it means to be a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by njvictor451(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
After this now the next news is wife stabs husband
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by igboOSU: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Bye bye to slavery

Christianity loading

grin grin grin

Hypocrites...

But una Solomon and David married more nau.
Solo even had 700 fuckìng girlfriends
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kano state has hisba police that arrest poor people who do the same thing in the state. Hypocrisy. The rich have a different standard of Islamic law application?

I do not generally support that kind of vindictiveness in Islam, but he is the current chief officer of the state and has kept them afloat after a different governor had shut them down.

Suddenly the cat got their tongue.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by intruxive(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
BetaThings:

There is no justification for a Muslim woman to expose her body
Like I said earlier, deeper life led by a Yoruba man will also criticise it and justify it with the Bible

Incidentally I always wonder, what is the benefit to a woman in showing her body? I don't understand
While I have heard people being accused of voyeurism, what I see now is the opposite - everything is on display
The law on voyeurism has become unnecessary because they are now begging the Viewer-at-heart to take a look

I can see why tribalism thrive on Nairaland =- no respect for the culture of others
Do you really think your opinion matters to Hausa culture
Barcelona does not tell Tottenham how to play. It is pointless.

Incidentally, you want to impose on me the Turkish and Tunisian model of Islam
So am I a Muslims capable of following my religion as I know it

For your information, the whites also think that as a black man you are a monkey

And for your own information, no Muslim - Turk, Tunisian, Saudi - gets to judge another Muslim
That is done by Allah
Any Muslims who thinks otherwise is a featherweight

There are numerous Nigerian Muslims that will school Turkish, Tunisian Muslims and their scholar too
See as u contradict yourselves, If no muslim gets to judge another because only allah gets to judge, why are all of you hypocrites then foaming in the mouth because of a wedding. Yet go to abedi in sabongari and see countless ones of u drinking alcohol, and sleeping with prostitutes yet non of you can open a thread to condemn that, but you want to crucify the poor girl because she married a yoruba. Thank allah for her life, she has escaped slavery.....come and beat her in ibadan angry

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
newsynews:

4. A white wedding

According to the critics, one of the events was more like a white wedding which is unislamic. The picture below shows the bridegroom dressed in blazers while his bride wore a white see-through wedding gown. The critics view the dressing to be western and Christian-like.
Especially bi like una no know say the groom mother Na Christian and if ajumobi was peace, the mother must invite her own people come do her own wedding for her son.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
BetaThings:

have you very given this profound advice in a covent?

They have not criticised Boko Haram?
Have you been living in Mars sir?

When a pastor tells people to dress appropriately, is he a self righteous person and worse than an unbeliever?
Are the people who encourage nuns to cover up similarly guilty?

What's your point sir? Or just a burning need to disagree?
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
I love that girl eh the way she dey dance on their night party self amazed me I don't know that northern girls can be so shaprapra like that Though maybe because of her husband influenced

how will you associate with southern and still dey dull never never....
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
dahmie2013:
D babe is very pretty.
Bros, na picture. She no fine like how the picture make her look

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Adexy4us(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
oloriadejoke:
I wonder why some people will just die over anoda pikin issues,so far their parent loved what they do haters should go and swallow 50 naira rat poison

the rat killer is even meta wazo(3 for #50)-- alapagbe to daju

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by amnesty7: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
And nobody remembers that this is her 2nd marriage.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by daveP(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
This religion sef...

and many of them as well wear western wears o. why are they now taking this kine dosage of panadol for this headache.

The earlier they wake up to the divide and level of adherence that class divide is causing, the better. Saudis themselves are leaving the rest of the Islamic adherents in the backward century.

However, what is wrong is wrong. But overall, they gats wake up to this reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin Is Engaged (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.