Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari (38100 Views)

Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by ZombieTAMER: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nigerians are not happy with the dullard

Not only the Tivs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Finest6: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Say Baba pls do the needful .
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by smirn(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Plain and truth

I doff my hat for you Akume

Baba didn't handle Benue issue well
Akume God punish your mouth is it Buhari that sent the herdsmen to kill the farmers?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Premiumwriter: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm in benue state now and but thank God those guys no come my area sha
It's only God that's keeping us here o
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Realist2: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
I am a buharist to the core

I criticized him were he wrong

Also commend him were he did well

So make we fry beans for you for being a buharist?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Tombrown3(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
please how can I create thread on Nairaland
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by planetx: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
When I posted right here on NL after the 2015 elections that Nigerians will regret voting for Buhari, never knew the regrets will come earlier than I expected.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by KrystosCJ(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ortom said it.. now Akume has lent his voice.

Soyinka, Keyamo et al thee whitewashed human rights activists that are in the same league as Aung San Suu Kyi who cannot talk about the massacre of the Rohingya in Myanmar.. oh hypo-critters where art thou?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Macdav(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Truth has no color, truth is plain. Well said
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Smarkie: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
voting for buhari and expect him to be kind with u is like feeding a lion an expect it to be kind with u
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by SaiPapa: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Plain and truth

What are u talking about ? Last person I expect to hear this nonsense from. Baba was caged in by blackmailers and refused to cower.

Mr President is acting with wisdom and info to which u aren't privy. Respect the man.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by tiredoflife(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Former Governor of Benue State and serving Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, George Akume, has informed President Muhammadu Buhari that his people are not happy with him for his cold reaction over the killing of his kinsmen in the state.

Akume recalled that Benue people overwhelmingly voted for Buhari in 2015 despite the fact the then Senate President, David Mark, who is a member of the PDP hailed from the state.

He called on the president to help end the killings of citizens in the state.

He said, “Your Excellency, you could recall that Senator David Mark was Senate President while Suswam was the Chief Security of the State, yet the Tiv people voted for you in 2015.

“We have no federal project in Benue State, Ortom does not make law, Benue People made the law, JS Tarka fought for the unity of our country Nigeria, Mr. President the Tiv people are not happy about your reaction towards the killing of Tiv farmers by Fulani herdsman.”

Details later…
http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/12/buhari-benue-tiv-people-not-happy-akume-tells-president/amp/

These tiv people are sick
Or its right to say u voted for him

So why mentions stylishly you fought the civil war

Igbo's are not ur problem
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by afbstrategies: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
That's an understatement.

Well meaning Nigerians are not with him
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Angelawhite(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

You visited Benue, cried and swore never to support any politician.... Buharist to the core.... Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by AnodaIT(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Of course

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Gkemz: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
They massively voted for him, and they are reaping their harvest in woes. And they'd still vote for him come 2019.
Only God can deliver them from this slavery.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Chigold101(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Former Governor of Benue State and serving Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, George Akume, has informed President Muhammadu Buhari that his people are not happy with him for his cold reaction over the killing of his kinsmen in the state.

Akume recalled that Benue people overwhelmingly voted for Buhari in 2015 despite the fact the then Senate President, David Mark, who is a member of the PDP hailed from the state.

He said, “Your Excellency, you could recall that Senator David Mark was Senate President while Suswam was the Chief Security of the State, yet the Tiv people voted for you in 2015.

“We have no federal project in Benue State, Ortom does not make law, Benue People made the law, JS Tarka fought for the unity of our country Nigeria, Mr. President the Tiv people are not happy about your reaction towards the killing of Tiv farmers by Fulani herdsman.”

Details later…
http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/12/buhari-benue-tiv-people-not-happy-akume-tells-president/amp/
Did Buhari really heard him?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Evince(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Thank you Sir

My ,Our Nationalist, ,Articulate, Reliable and Elder statesman

Thank you once again

For ur mind u just received an accolade from a fellow nairalander. Oya come and award of patriotism. Aby u want federal appointment.

Be saying "thank you sir" while buhari dey enjoy the killing
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by SouthEastFacts: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Do you love Buhari more than Aisha and Zarah.
Sorry you are a Zombie.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by lastmessenger: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
python1:

You are right. Baba really fvck up on that Benue wahala sha. I can see you are very good patriot, you always say the truth.
bla bla bla like you guys care about Benue people.To you and that confused yoruba wannabe called sarki buhari should continue even if the whole Benue people dies in the hands of the Fulani's.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

Details later…
APC will blame GEJ for this
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by lastmessenger: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Angelawhite:

You visited Benue, cried and swore never to support any politician.... Buharist to the core.... Zombie
don't mind that confused fellow.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by python1: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
lastmessenger:
bla bla bla like you guys care about Benue people.To you and that confused yoruba wannabe called sarki buhari should continue if the whole Benue people dies in the hands of the Fulani's.
So why are you telling me? Did I direct my bla bla bla to your mention?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by konfused: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jessewizy:

Stop quoting that illiterate.. saarki is illiterate. He knows nothing, he fathoms nothing.

You are actually right. I cringe when I read his post, his written English .......

Ike gwuru

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by kense88: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
muykem:
Nothing but truth but thank God he has finally see things for himself. let action begin against all these unguided Fulani headmen.
Story. The only way to end this is to secretly form and arm underground vigilante and give those bastards a dose of Stalingrad treatment.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by bejeria101(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na ultra modern cemetry buhari go benue state to commission? Na wetin i hear o.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by iconize(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Thank you Sir

My ,Our Nationalist, ,Articulate, Reliable and Elder statesman

Thank you once again

You call Omenka an elder statesman?

You're dumber than I thought.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by fireback: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Plain and truth

sarrki!, you sure say na you dey talk like dis abi them don hack your account?.
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
iconize:

You call Omenka an elder statesman?

You're dumber than I thought.

Keep quiet

You dey see double ?
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
fireback:

sarrki!, you sure say na you dey talk like dis abi them don hack your account.

Am a patriot

I criticize when I see things go wrong

Am not a sociopath
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by ajebuter(f): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Only Benue people?

All sane Nigerians are angry at him

Insensitive and odaju president..

Worst thing to ever happen to humanity...
Re: Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari by Yankee101: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
I trust Tiv people. You go hear truth no matter who you be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Muslims Their Own 1st January Public Holiday - MURIC / Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) / Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.