Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka (996 Views)

Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor / Hausa Community In Enugu Endorse Ayogu Eze For Governor 2019(pictures) / Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by magictonic(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Imo State deserves to be physically functional, economically vibrant, socially harmonious and aesthetically delightful.

I want to end bad governance that has rocked Imo State since...

Read more at: http://www.wazobia.net/why-i-want-to-be-imo-state-governor-in-2019-barr-godswill-anuchauka/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by tuzeriouz(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2018
This is certainly the wrong time to contest.
Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by obumslow: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
tuzeriouz:
This is certainly the wrong time to contest.
There's no better time than 2019. I am glad a youth has taken this bold step. He has my full support. All youths in Imo should work very hard to see that he realizes his ambition. We are the leaders of today, no longer tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by ViannyPurity(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
If now is not the time, then when is it? Must we continue to postpone credible and viable intervention? If you are from Imo State, you will appreciate the need to throw all the weight you can gather behind this gentleman who is doing what most of us don't have the balls to do. I think he got all it takes, even his boldness and courage are sufficient enough to earn him massive support by all well meaning Nigerians. Lets support our own, enough is enough, Nigeria must move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by tuzeriouz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
obumslow:

There's no better time than 2019. I am glad a youth has taken this bold step. He has my full support. All youths in Imo should work very hard to see that he realizes his ambition. We are the leaders of today, no longer tomorrow.
not too young to run bill doesnt mean that every youth is qualify to run. Am a youth and i av always advocate on the need of learning the rope. Recall that I am not against the contestant. Also recall that Uche Nwosu is a youth who has learnt the rope. Pls gt it twisted. There are other approaches of apprenticeship in politics. This is what Yul Edochie failed to understand. At the moment, Yul has jumped to APGA and has started learning the rope. You cant appear like an angel from nowhere as youth and expect Imo youths to vote for u cos u are a youth.
Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by craxygp2: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
We need young and vibrant youths in the leadership cycle in IMO politics and we don't mean youths who are like breastfeeding babies in the arms of the same politicians who we want out of the corridors of power in the state... Get it right man... Barr Anuchauka is the right example of youths we crave for in Douglas House n all power windows in IMO state..... We r solidly behind him and will follow till the end.... #Godswillforimo #saveimomovement....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by Goodings: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
I believe Barr Godswill Anuchauka has taken a bold step other youths are shy to take... He has the right qualities and wealth of experience to do what is required of a governor... My only wish is for the youths of Imo to join hands together and deliver him... I hope they are awake from the slumber they've been voodooed into...
Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by Goodings: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
White cannot be compared with black... Light must overcome darkness. This is the resolve of the right thinking Imo citizens. Many youths have suffered so much poverty, they've been brainwashed into believing they're slaves who can only do the bidding of the evil masters for mere plate of porridge.
Good thing, Godswill Anuchauka is here to make everything alright.
Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by ifyan(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Na today nyash de back.

Please be creative and be sincere though l blame the populace
Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by knnthroyales: 1:28am On Mar 14, 2018
I honestly believe that the majority of Imo citizens still love Rochas and they will go with him where ever he is headed politically. I'm just being honest....
Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by tegzys: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Great move Barr. Godswill. May the good Lord protect you from evil people and see you through. Let God's will be done in my state Imo! A lot of sufferings and cries from people at home. I will return home to vote you come 2019. My prayer is that the internal politics of our Nigerian political parties don't deny you this opportunity. We need transparent internal primaries so that the best hands win.
#imoyouthsunite2deliverGodswill

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by obumslow: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
tegzys:
Great move Barr. Godswill. May the good Lord protect you from evil people and see you through. Let God's will be done in my state Imo! A lot of sufferings and cries from people at home. I will return home to vote you come 2019. My prayer is that the internal politics of our Nigerian political parties don't deny you this opportunity. We need transparent internal primaries so that the best hands win.
#imoyouthsunite2deliverGodswill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka by vincixpresso: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Goodings:
I believe Barr Godswill Anuchauka has taken a bold step other youths are shy to take... He has the right qualities and wealth of experience to do what is required of a governor... My only wish is for the youths of Imo to join hands together and deliver him... I hope they are awake from the slumber they've been voodooed into...

Does he have the money? Power is not given to you cos its not your birthright, rather, you grab it. Which party is he contesting with, how many rallies has he held, how many know him, does he have a political structure, how many local governments has he visited? These are necessary steps he needs to take, not declaring here on nairaland. The village woman doesn't know him, unless he is just trying to use this as cheap popularity.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dapchi Girls On The Way To Abuja To Meet President Buhari / Nigerian Singer Brymo Goes Unclad For A New Video (photos) / EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Set To Commence Mass Trial Of PDP ‘looters’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.