Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Are You Ready For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Ready For Marriage? (691 Views)

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready For Marriage? by mooyguy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2010
Someone asked me that when is the right time to be ready for marriage?
I said until when i have money, build a house and have a car and also .
The person said what if i don't have all these things? Then i thought of when i will be ready. but couldn't come up with any reason.
when do you think one should be ready for marriage? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? by Spyker: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2010
When your heart tells you you are ready. You will know it, feel it, want it and whether you have all the above items you listed won't even matter.
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? by mooyguy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2010
Spyker:

When your heart tells you you are ready. You will know it, feel it, want it and whether you have all the above items you listed won't even matter.

How does one then truly follow ones heart when all these things that are physical and essential which are really needed are not available. And the heart might truly be feeling it.
Now your heart truly feel it and you have someone you definitely feel it for and your mind is made up but the person your draws towards is truly available for you but wants the things to be on raound before going deep into the real thing. what can man do then?

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? by Donald4u: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2010
@OP
You should get married when you finally decide to stick to one woman for the rest of your life and you feel mature enough to raise a family. Everything else is secondary.

(1) (Reply)

Well Need Your Advice On Honey Moon / Am In Luv With Her Systa / On Life And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.