Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina (18770 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello / "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Segmat1: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Adeshina please shut if you don't know what to say anymore. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by spartan50(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Femi adesina officially you are a fool..
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by hohafrank(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
What does he know?Nothing.Absolutely nothing.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Lomprico2: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
That man has been calling God before you were born, give your prayers to the birds

Ok.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Sagamaje(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Awoo88:

Don't blame him. When lie Muhammad, Garba, the drunken woman and the whole of BMC crew sound stupid to them selves, femi is the guy to open his mouth. Haven't you notice he doesn't talk unless other are quiet

Bro I think you right. Someone must open their stinking mouth to s defend the cow. Adesina that call himself a deeper life member is a real bastardized asshole
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lol.... Mad people..
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by ogtavia(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
I have nearly lost all my respect for this man...if he weren't someone's father or elderly, I would have called him a bootlicker, a sucker and a bumbling confused liar..
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by ajebuter(f): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
I dont blame the likes of Femi Adeshina

In fact, all presidential aides are paid to look and sound stupid on behalf of the presidency

Werey pipu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by ajl: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
SEMO007:
And he is the commander in chief

Really

Then he doesn't deserve title. What is he commanding if he does not know everything going on in the country, especially security. If I am in his position, I will have a high tech command room where I want to know everything going on in every corner of Nigeria, every sector... with info on what my team members or local authorities are doing to resolve the problem... daily updates and actions.... for each of my directive... I will have someone reporting back to me...aside the person I give the order to .. to let me know true stare of things. These old bags do not know how to run a country. I am a Buharist and I am now extremely disappointed in him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by ajl: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
SEMO007:

Really

Then he doesn't deserve title. What is he commanding if he does not know everything going on in the country, especially security. If I am in his position, I will have a high tech command room where I want to know everything going on in every corner of Nigeria, every sector... with info on what my team members or local authorities are doing to resolve the problem... daily updates and actions.... for each of my directive... I will have someone reporting back to me...aside the person I give the order to .. to let me know true stare of things. These old bags do not know how to run a country. I am a Buharist and I am now extremely disappointed in him.

This country can only be run well by people with sound mind.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by ajl: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
SEMO007:

Really

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Habyz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Fine. He can't know everything but let's use the best countries as an example there breaches and failures there aren't as much as that of Nigeria. If a security officer could indirectly disobey a direct presidential order without informing the presidency of the reasons the officer should be sacked without question.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by cytell56: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
ClintGist:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has disclosed that the president is not completely aware of everything going on in the country because he’s not “omniscient”.

The president’s spokesperson was reacting to the public outrage that has trailed the president’s public admission that he was ignorant of the fact that the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, had not carried out his order to relocate to Benue State to stem the spate of violent attacks carried out by cattle herders.

In a report by Premium Times, Adesina responded to the public reaction that had trailed the admission while appearing on a RayPower FM public affairs programme, Political Platform, on Tuesday, March 13, 2018.

Adesina said the president did not know about the absence of the IGP in Benue because he doesn’t get every information.

He said, “It just tells you that the president is not omniscient. As president and commander-in-chief, he has other channels, but it doesn’t mean that he gets every information under the sun.”

He also noted that it was incorrect to assume the president is expected to know every development on the security of the nation, saying, “Even in the best countries in the world, the super powers, there still would be security breaches and failures.”

Source:http://www.clintgist.com/buhari-does-not-know-everything-about-security-adesina-id8107592-html/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Does Buhari know anything at all!!!
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Point of correction! Buhari knows NOTHING about the country security apart frm the lies his henchmen tell him.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Amhappy(f): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigeria is on autopilot,the president does not know anything happening in the country he leads grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Born2Breed(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
I swear it will never be well with those who voted for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by wakeupafricanyo: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by caahies: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Its official Femi Adesina is a Fool,doing a fools job.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Awoo88: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sagamaje:

[b]
Sagamaje:

[
Sagamaje:

Please stop associating that man to deeper life. He is everything a deeperlifer should not be. Oshiomile's spokesman as a governor was a deeper life member. You don't see him talking nonsense.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Realist2: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is a confirmed Case of buhari suffering from Dementia.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by wolverine1987: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
d4real890:
I think Femi Adeshina should just shut up,his just clueless has his boss.Infact the APC led administration is a fiction,and we would make sure to vote out these administration come to 2018

#gogetyourpvc
as in ehn. ..... is it by force to talk femi adeshina? in trying to do damage control the guy has worsened the situation thereby making the world to know buhari is not in charge of the affairs of the country
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by DeWorlex45(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Adesina dey try sha because I know say em work no easy at all
Imagine defending a dullard on a daily basis
With all his gaffes and self indictment utterances

Adesina get family to feed
Make we no too blame am
This is Buhari time... Things hard no be small
Well said, na Buhari time we dey o, things get as he be, & oga Femi has a family & those who are looking up to him for street, he must hav somting to drop na, na wa oooo
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Wristler: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Then he has no business being the C- in -C or the GCFR on the nation.

As a matter of fact, this pronoucement is liable to Impeachment in a sane country. The primary duty of any government is Security
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by warrah(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Does it mean Buhari doesn't get a sitrep from all his security chiefs every day or maybe at the end of every week

Does it mean he doesn't read the newspaper?

So what exactly does Buhari know? shocked shocked shocked

A lot of questions begging for answers.

Buhari is sincere no doubt but he is dumb too (sorry for that, but that's the truth, asokata eze anya ekpuru nkata n'ihu gwa ya okwu). He is so simple minded that I wonder how he copes with high-level talks with delegates that visits him.

......yet we wonder why the only Mantra he knows is corruption.

Ike gwuru

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by NairaMaster1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Our fear has just been confirmed by an insider. Buhari is not himself.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by theo1477(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
julioralph:
Trash talk.

See Wetin bubu do to dis man wey come here yesterday lipsrsealed
Trump and Naja none friends

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by bigdoo: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
nairaman66:
Buhari does not know this, does not know that? Is this not enough reason this stuttering President should resign??

Lies told by a Hausa Fulani from the north, tracks covered by basketmouth from the West! So much for one Nigeria.

The title of this post should have been 'Buhari does not know anything about Nigeria's security'.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by bigdoo: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
nairaman66:
Buhari does not know this, does not know that? Is this not enough reason this stuttering President should resign??

Lies told by a Hausa Fulani from the north, tracks covered by basketmouth from the West! So much for one Nigeria.

The title of this post should have been 'Buhari does not know anything about Nigeria's security'.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
The President, Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces - Doesn't know because he is not omniscience ---- Adesina.
The President doesn't know and he admits because he is honest --- Bolaji.
The President doesn't know about the Project he Commissioned, because he was deceived --- Dalung......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by zoedew: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
We are not taken by your fallacious and Intellectually dishonest response. No one expected him to be omniscient. He does not need to be omniscient to know whether the IGP carried out his Presidential directives if he indeed is hands on as The President! He should go back home before he gets more damaged by the half-truths his foot soldiers daily belch out in defence of the mounting indefensibles of his Presidency.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by saltoasis: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Don't be surprised if Buhari does not know that Nigeria does not have stable electricit
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina by Switruth: 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Femi Adesina is such a shameless liar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"El-Rufai Needs Psychiatric Test" – Shehu Sani Writes Hospital / Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office / Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.