Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass (57557 Views)

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by baddosky1: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
congorasta:
k

first thing I will do if I happens to be the president, is to jail every blogger in this country

Dem go just give you apple chop!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by congorasta: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Xisnin:

You will be a disaster as a president because you don't even know your job.

yes I will, that is the plan
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by UjuJoan2: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
No permanent friends or enemies in politics.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Ikegagwuha: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
People just talk rubbish, you think Bishop Obinna would have first class information and deny Ohakim audience, what for if I may ask ? Does the Bishop need any thing from both contestants ? People just talk rubbish. The Bishop was briefed of the happenings and Ohakim was exhibiting his pride that no body can take the government house from him. Eventually when he noticed that the entire christain community in Imo state were bent on unseating him, he then starting going to the Bishop to apologize but it was then late
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by deligatus(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
you need sense mate!!!
congorasta:
k

first thing I will do if I happens to be the president, is to jail every blogger in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Ikegagwuha: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Xisnin:

He was so dumb that he was elected twice as a governor.
You called that election abi

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by SamgoldBaba: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ibyno:
AND HE CAN NOT CURSE BUHARI TO RESIGN .
u think too fast..haha

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by lakesider(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
When will Nigeria have journalist and bloggers that have sense
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Green222: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Must there be Rev. Father this, Rev. Father that in the east? With all this dreamer in Nigeria, am wondering what is happening in Rome. We Nigerian always magnify everything more than the original owners. Religion has killed this country
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by mikoloson: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
sweerychick:
If this is true, then Gosh!! Mbaka is such a disgusting hypocrite! Mbaka was also part of the propaganda that brought ohakim down! In fact Mbaka released a song about the incident, only for him to realize it was false and he had to beg gov ohakim for forgiveness... Now he's now attacking bishop Obinna, anyway what ever that goes around comes around tongue tongue.
SEE YOUR MOUTH NA MAN OF GOD YOU DEY TALK TO LIKE THAT O. READ NUMBERS 20 STORY ABOUT MOSES AND MIRIAM
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by mikoloson: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Green222:
Must there be Rev. Father this, Rev. Father that in the east? With all this dreamer in Nigeria, am wondering what is happening in Rome. We Nigerian always magnify everything more than the original owners. Religion has killed this country
NA LIE RELIGION HAS HELPED THIS COUNTRY. LACK OF UNDERSTANDING HAS KILLED THIS COUNTRY
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by NORSIYK(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ikegagwuha:
People just talk rubbish, you think Bishop Obinna would have first class information and deny Ohakim audience, what for if I may ask ? Does the Bishop need any thing from both contestants ? People just talk rubbish. The Bishop was briefed of the happenings and Ohakim was exhibiting his pride that no body can take the government house from him. Eventually when he noticed that the entire christain community in Imo state were bent on unseating him, he then starting going to the Bishop to apologize but it was then late
Then u don't know who is Bishop Obinna, Ohakim went to him to apologize about what happened and he never listened him, instead he made it public

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by congorasta: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
deligatus:
you need sense mate!!!
Mr sense onyeuche. don't mention me again
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by SirBunky85(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Irukkanews:
The attack on the Catholic Bishop of Owerri Diocese, Archbishop Anthony Obinna by thugs of the Imo State governor is no doubt sacrilegious and highly condemn-able. However, a public Affairs commentator, Kwento Maduabuchi has described it as karma at work.

Speaking in an interview with irukkanews, he said that both the Archbishop and Governor Okorocha are reaping what they sowed by spreading news that Ikedi Ohakim as Imo governor flogged and detained a catholic priest. According to him, when Ikedi Ohakim was the governor of Imo State and his power drunk dispatch riders forcefully evicted a Catholic priest from the road where the governor was about to pass and detained him for one hour without the knowledge of the governor .

He said when Ohakim got wind of what happened, he rushed to Bishop Obinna to apologize over the unfortunate incident but the man of God locked him out. According to him, all the efforts made by the governor to explain the true position of things to the bishop and the Catholic community in Imo State proved abortive as a standing order was given from the diocese that nobody should listen to him.

Maduabuchi said that the false news that Governor Ohakim flogged and detained a priest began to spread until it filtered into the ears of Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka who without any investigation turned it into a song which spread like wild fire. According to him, based on the propaganda, during the Imo State governorship debate, students of Imo State University were mobilized to go and boo the governor ,which they gladly did.

He said at the end, Ohakim lost the debate and also the governorship election. The Public commentator said that it was later that father Mbaka did proper investigation of got the facts of what really happened that he invited the former governor to the Adoration ground and apologized to him.

“At the Adoration ground, Father Mbaka had clearly told Ohakim that those behind his travail,the same thing would go back to them,even the Archbishop who refused to tell the people the truth of what happened,that Ohakim was no where near the scene of the arrest and detention of the priest.He had specifically told the former governor that what they had measured to him would be measured back to them.Today,what are we seeing in Imo State? The same Okorocha why hyped the false accusation and benefitted from the evil plot is now attacking Bishop Obinna who knew the truth but refused to say it and as the evil plot led to Ohakim`s down fall,it would also lead to Rochas Okorocha’s political down fall.”

SOURCE: http://www.irukkanews.com/fr-mbakas-curse-on-bishop-obinna-and-gov-okorocha-has-come-to-pass/

;
I don't blame Okorocha in all dis. I rather blame d politician bishop who gave Okorocha d leverage to capitalise on d false alarm

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by wakeupafricanyo: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
When GOD speak he establishe it.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by ped007(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Makes no sense to me...
Cos Okorocha is 'serving' his second term, therefore; there won't be an election to judge him based on the unfortunate incident...
Fr. Mbaka is as guilty as the former governor for spreading falsehood, therefor it can't be a "victory" for him like the writer is trying to make us believe...
Nobody was detained or manhandled, therefore we can't compare the two scenario...
#Nonsense
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Xisnin(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ikegagwuha:

You called that election abi

NORSIYK:

He rigged himself back

Yes, he won election twice while the "smart" candidates lost.
I am sure he will do it agin in 2019.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by fabre4: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bustincole:
cool tongue

I hope the meaning of that picture is not what am thinking
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by SirBunky85(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
congorasta:
k

And u might be one of dose dat calls pmb clueless. Just look at someone's priority as a presido. I just dey laf
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by anselaw(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
am speechless for now

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by SirBunky85(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
NORSIYK:

He rigged himself back
Can a dumb person rig?
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by bukeb633(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
tiredoflife:
Mbaka is still a scam
. Evidence pls.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by congorasta: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
SirBunky85:

And u might be one of dose dat calls pmb clueless. Just look at someone's priority as a presido. I just dey laf

nigga don't insult me,

even a dead man still get clues more than our $@$?!=@
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by talk2percy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
That wasn't what happened, mbaka himself berated Ohakim publicly without proper investigation..Mbaka is no saint and doesn't have the right to place any yeye curse on the bishop

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by SirBunky85(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
congorasta:

nigga don't insult me,

even a dead man still get clues more than our $@$?!=@
I didn't insult u but ur priority as a presido is so funny. Won't u call pmb a tyrant if he embarks on such mission?
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by TheKingdom: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
These leaders sef...both religious and political nawah for our people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Whoever wrote that should consider blogging in their native language!

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by kingPhidel(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
This Okorocha must be the dumbest politician living...

You mean that after doing 8 years as a governor from Orlu senatorial zone plus Udenwa's full 8 years, you have the obtuseness to project your son-in-law from the senatorial zone as the next governor?

What does this semi-stark illiterate think he is, bikonu?
summarise please
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by mekaboy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Abeg make we hear word. The curse in chimaroke to die nko? Did he not say buhari was the messiah? Enough of the scam Abeg.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Baroba(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Father Mbaka is overrated, he has no power over anyone..Stop elevating these men beyond what they are, he is a mere preacher and that's where it ends..
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Sanctecosma(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
congorasta:
k

My dear, the way they pass misleading information is more than annoying.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Abogwara: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
This man is a slowpoke. First of all there was no clash or beating of Arch Bishop and 2ndly Okorocha was not yet in anything Governorship when Ohakim's incident happened so I guess he is one of these senseless IPOB touts that talk without reasoning and believe every crap they are told.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.