Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass (57549 Views)

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by shekauvsbuhari: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
sweerychick:
If this is true, then Gosh!! Mbaka is such a disgusting hypocrite! Mbaka was also part of the propaganda that brought ohakim down! In fact Mbaka released a song about the incident, only for him to realize it was false and he had to beg gov ohakim for forgiveness... Now he's now attacking bishop Obinna, anyway what ever that goes around comes around tongue tongue.
do U know de meaning of de word hypocrite at all? He realised his error n apologised to de man publicly before turning on those hiding de truth. Try to read n understand.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by mrsfavour(f): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
This Okorocha must be the dumbest politician living...

You mean that after doing 8 years as a governor from Orlu senatorial zone plus Udenwa's full 8 years, you have the obtuseness to project your son-in-law from the senatorial zone as the next governor?

What does this semi-stark illiterate think he is, bikonu?
that has been the issue here o, let's see what happens in 2019 . there should be resistance.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
modelmike7:
Interesting.

Father Mbaka: One of the Men of God I humbly respect in the country.
God bless you Father.

Hey is that not the dude who cried Buhari into the Presidency shocked shocked wow.. great guy
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by keneck1: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
maestroferddi:

You mean that after doing 8 years as a governor from Orlu senatorial zone plus Udenwa's full 8 years, you have the obtuseness to project your son-in-law from the senatorial zone as the next governor?

o boy stop this nonsense,no body from your family has achieved 5% of what Okorocha has,just making noise up and down in social media,pim there eh.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by maestroferddi: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
keneck1:
o boy stop this nonsense,no body from your family has achieved 5% of what Okorocha has,just making noise up and down in social media,pim there eh.
I dont have time for a rustic nonentity like you.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Issaboss(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wwtin concern how has this news helped our economy Next pls
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
LordKO:
Mere coincidence. The last time I checked, none of Mbaka's curses on Chimaroke Nnamani manifested. Also, his pronoucement against union bank didn't manifest too. Story plenty.

Then where is Chimaroke now?
What is left of him?
Say what u know
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by LordKO(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
anthonanik:

Then where is Chimaroke now?
What is left of him?
Say what u know

Shut up! Now vamoose and direct your further mentions to your wretched father and lunatic mother.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by deebrownneymar: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
The only way Okorocha's son-in-law can become gov is by rigging
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by bigdoo: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
LordKO:
Mere coincidence. The last time I checked, none of Mbaka's curses on Chimaroke Nnamani manifested. Also, his pronoucement against union bank didn't manifest too. Story plenty.

I listened to Rev Father Mbaka saying on TV when PMB was ill in London that 'He heard a cry in Aso Rock'. He predicted that Buhari would not make it and would not recover from his illness. Even that prophesy was false. I am beginning to have my doubts about Rev Mbaka's prophesies.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by LordKO(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
bigdoo:

I listened to Rev Father Mbaka saying on TV when PMB was ill in London that 'He heard a cry in Aso Rock'. He predicted that Buhari would not make it and would not recover from his illness. Even that prophesy was false. I am beginning to have my doubts about Rev Mbaka's prophesies.

Don't mind the guy. I have known him and his abracadabra for too long.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by onlytiles(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
sweerychick:
If this is true, then Gosh!! Mbaka is such a disgusting hypocrite! Mbaka was also part of the propaganda that brought ohakim down! In fact Mbaka released a song about the incident, only for him to realize it was false and he had to beg gov ohakim for forgiveness... Now he's now attacking bishop Obinna, anyway what ever that goes around comes around tongue tongue.

Madam you need to go back and read that piece again. Nowhere did Mbaka attacked Bishop Obinna or said anything about his Attack in this write up.
The blogger is just propounding some conspiracy theory.
Please read again. please not just headline
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by zadokchidi: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
I hate this man for God sake..when he sees white he turned to white and sees black he turned to black ...he say bad about egj and today he turn back to pmb
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by Jacyluv(f): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
maestroferddi:

Ask him

Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by keneck1: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
I dont have time for a rustic nonentity like you.
hahahahahahaha know your type,all you posses will not be more than a rustic certificate from one backwater skuul in Aba ooch Kanu'loyalist,sorry to have engaged you hahahahahahahahaha.HATE can only bring you MISERY,chew kolanut for that one.
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by NSK4U(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
May the God of Fr mbaka be with me forever, Amen!
Re: Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass by tonquendo4u(m): 1:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Trashy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.