Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

"Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK (21302 Views)

FG Speaks On Rex Tillerson Sack After Visiting Buhari / Buhari’s Bad Luck Cause Of Tillerson’s Sack – Fani-kayode / President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by NaijaNewsPapers: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
A former Minister of Aviation of Nigeria, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said that US Secretary, Rex Tillerson, might have been affected by his visitation to President Muhammadu Buhari.

It will be recalled that Tillerson was sacked by US President Donald Trump 12 hours after visiting President Muhammadu Buhari at Aso Rock.

Fani-Kayode in a tweet on Tuesday alleged that President Muhammad Buhari has ‘chronic bad luck’.

He said: “If it is not that Buhari has chronic bad luck how is it that within 12 hours of seeing him in Abuja, Rex Tillerson, the American Sec. of State,was removed from office by @realDonaldTrump and replaced with George Pompeio of the CIA?Congrats George!My advice?Steer clear of Buhari!”

The tweet, however, generated reactions from Nigerians; majority of whom described FFK’s tweet as a hate speech.

One of them, Sade Olamide cautioned Nigeria’s policiticians over Tillerson’s sack, saying: “President Trump is sending a LOUD message to Nigerians and to the political elite. Unfortunately, our leaders have no knowledge of understanding the global rearrangement, etc.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/03/visitation-to-buhari-caused-tillersons.html

3 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by adadike281(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
wetin d American come find for Buhari's domain. Buhari is synonymous to failure , badluck and job loss

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by bettercreature(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by Angelparadise: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
The APC taught Nigerians to blame everything that happen within and outside of any sitting President on Mr President So wise Nigerians learnt well. The President must absorbed all the badluck because our forefather said when a witch cries in the night and I child reads in the morning let the world hold the witch . Tillerson your first official visit and handshake to Nigeria President ends in bad luck .

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
adadike281:
wetin d American come find for Buhari's domain. Buhari is synonymous to failure , badluck and job loss
For the 1st time I will support FFK

50 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by chuksjuve(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Buhari just carry him bad luck stain another person..

He touched Aso Rock..Aso Rock got scattered by rats..
He touch the economy .. We went into recession
He touched the security apparatus ...Boko haram and killer herdamen are on rampage..

He touched the petroleum sector...the price increased in geometric progression..

He touched democracy..
Democracy died and dictatorship has taken over..

Rex TILLERSON visited him, 12 hours later , he got sacked..

Who says buhari is not bad luck personified ? angry

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Walahi,Baba's body odour has affected the man

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by ihitenansa: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
the guy march shhit enta white house from where he visit last

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by Switruth: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Americans are gradually crawling in. 2019 go get as e be oh.

8 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by jpphilips(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
NaijaNewsPapers:

A former Minister of Aviation of Nigeria, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said that US Secretary, Rex Tillerson, might have been affected by his visitation to President Muhammadu Buhari.

It will be recalled that Tillerson was sacked by US President Donald Trump 12 hours after visiting President Muhammadu Buhari at Aso Rock.

Fani-Kayode in a tweet on Tuesday alleged that President Muhammad Buhari has ‘chronic bad luck’.

He said: “If it is not that Buhari has chronic bad luck how is it that within 12 hours of seeing him in Abuja, Rex Tillerson, the American Sec. of State,was removed from office by @realDonaldTrump and replaced with George Pompeio of the CIA?Congrats George!My advice?Steer clear of Buhari!”

The tweet, however, generated reactions from Nigerians; majority of whom described FFK’s tweet as a hate speech.

One of them, Sade Olamide cautioned Nigeria’s policiticians over Tillerson’s sack, saying: “President Trump is sending a LOUD message to Nigerians and to the political elite. Unfortunately, our leaders have no knowledge of understanding the global rearrangement, etc.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/03/visitation-to-buhari-caused-tillersons.html

Sometimes I wonder if FFK finished secondary school.

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by DeviIhimself: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
adadike281:
Trump don't like terrorists
Trump don't associate with terrorists
America don't negotiate with terrorists
unfortunately
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

i want to date you kiss

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by anibirelawal(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Indeed, some people are not blessed with comon sense which make them lack right thinking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by Truthcat: 1:46am On Mar 14, 2018
A kiss of death.

Who wants a badluck when Trump is having an earful on all the possibilities of new business in Yorubaland. If regionalism with 25% to the center doesn't work, Trump will love to help open up Yorubaland to the world like S Korea in exchange for 15% of our resources.

3 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by yarimo(m): 1:55am On Mar 14, 2018
I now believe 100 % that FFK is a confirmed FOOL, STUPID and IDIOT. according to mr trump , Tellerson was sack because of different opinion with him on how to handle IRAN

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by CharleyBright(m): 5:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Lolz. Chronic Bad!!! OK, who should visit Buhari next so that bad luck go follow am? Rochas Okorocha or Yahaya Bello?

4 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by CharleyBright(m): 5:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Lolz. Chronic Bad!!! OK, who should visit Buhari next so that bad luck go follow am? Rochas Okorocha or Yahaya Bello?

2 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by Morbeta11(m): 5:59am On Mar 14, 2018
He visited shithole, and get kicked out of whitehouse cos of the he terrible odour.

5 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by knowledgeable: 6:17am On Mar 14, 2018
yarimo:
I now believe 100 % that FFK is a confirmed FOOL, STUPID and IDIOT. according to mr trump , Tellerson was sack because of different opinion with him on how to handle IRAN

No, FFK is not a fool, stupid and idiot like you opined, but much more intelligent than you are.

The timing and Tillerson last diplomatic engagement(in other words, the last person he engaged with...within the ambit of geo-political calculations before he got fired), have subtle message to it plus all those other factors from CNN regarding his relationship/views with Trump.

I might also add that FFK has much more analytical skills and critical reasoning way, way above your realm period.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by usba: 6:19am On Mar 14, 2018
jpphilips:

More disturbing are the brain dead fools who swallow everything he says hook, line and sinker.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by LushGreenz: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2018
FFK should go and sit down jor. Rex's sack had been brewing since last year,and it's got to do with counter-productive statements,deals and policies the former Secretary of state made regarding the Hawaii false alarm,Iran, Russia and North Korea. His termination was underway in fact prior to his Africa tour.

But then when I look at Buhari he's such a man oozing bad omen and dissension. Thus I'd want the nomadic president back in Daura come 2019. grin grin cool

5 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2018
jpphilips:

Unlettered people cannot appreciate a man like FFK.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2018
CharleyBright:

Lolz.
Chronic Bad!!!
OK, who should visit Buhari next so that bad luck go follow am?
Rochas Okorocha or Yahaya Bello?

Both together.

4 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2018
usba:

More disturbing are the brain dead fools who swallow everything he says hook, line and sinker.

Little ponies don't have the brains to reason like unicorns which is why the latter are never bothered by the opinions of the former. Only the deep understands the deep.
Apart from the silly act of voting against Trump's Jerusalem decision for which Trump has vowed to deal with such countries, everything Buhari has touched has gone wrong.

8 Likes

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2018
LushGreenz:
FFK should go and sit down jor. Rex's sack had been brewing since last year,and it's got to do with counter-productive statements,deals and policies the former Secretary of state made regarding the Hawaii false alarm,Iran, Russia and North Korea. His termination was underway in fact prior to his Africa tour.

But then when I look at Buhari he's such a man oozing bad omen and dissension. Thus I'd want the nomadic president back in Daura come 2019. grin grin cool

What about Buhari's vote against Trump's Jerusalem decision for which the man has vowed to deal with such countries ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by Babacele: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Unlettered people cannot appreciate a man like FFK.
is unlettered synonymous with plain stoopid in your dictionary? if it is , then I'm damn sorry we dont wanna be ' lettered'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by Caustics: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2018
angry
Re: "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK by Offpoint: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2018
I'm not a Buhari fan or whatsoever, but it'll be Stupid and myopic of anyone to say Tlllerson's dismissal by the loud mouthed Trump is cause he visited or associates with Buhari. For fûcksake he's not the only political personnel to visit buhari since 2015.

You guys should cut that old fella some slacks. He has less than a year before we do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa: DSS To Commence Investigation Over Attack On Staff / Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / We Won’t Stop Bombing, Militants Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.