Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care (36611 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jethrolite:
Na wa, you still have mouth to talk. You can't afford a nanny. Stop giving useless stereotypical excuse of Buhari regime, if Yar adua was president you will still pay 10k because you believe that is what the girl is worth. You are living above your level and endangering your kids. It's your kids, I wonder why I even care. Goodluck abeg.
Bros, oya come and give me money...I got no money to pay more than 10k Sir...seriously in need of ur help...nothing is lil Sir.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Sagay212: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Any sensible woman will not give birth to a child after 9 months of pain and hand her child over to some unknown maid especially underage.

Use the money you use in paying the maid to buy all the necessary home appliances and gadgets that will make house chores easy for you. No human being especially children is happy when they do not have freedom to grow like every normal child. You hire a house maid at your own risk. What you get you accept it like that .

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Beware of house maids, they are dangerous.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by tiredoflife(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:

Bros, oya come and give me money...I got no money to pay more than 10k Sir...seriously in need of ur help...nothing is lil Sir.

You know in a sane country u go dey jail for human trafficking
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by tiredoflife(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
mechanics:
Beware of house maids, they are dangerous.

Beware of people who pay for them
They turn them to animals
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by OhiOfIhima: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anger is not good.
The 5-year old must have really provoked the housemaid.

Provoke in wat sense... D woman shld be arrested for child labouring if not dat she is heavy... Wat nonsense
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
No! i didn't witness the murder, Neither did you, grin
I have no time to Argue with fools who believes in Achaic Bullshiits like Witches

Yes! i am a he goat! what ever the fuvk! that means. grin Now go hit your head on a rock some were.

You can go Bleep your imbecilic mother , no wonder she wasn't able to train you properly
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by ewizard1: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Juvenile? Edakun what is juvenile, cos I read someone said she should be taken to Juvenile home.

I might sound heartless ooo, but that girl ought to be put down in a gruesomeless manner!!!

That's wickedness, she even felt no remorse! I'm sure if not for the sake of the neighbor, she'll kill that too!
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by chieni(f): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2018
who should one now trust?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2018
i see them all the time, some fresh looking woman, cute kids, with another kid in markedly shabbier clothes managing the children, while madam blathers on the phone.

it is child abuse. you can blather all you want abot how you are 'helping' all that you are doing is exploitation

add the cruelty and disegard that these women often mete out to the 'wretched human beings' in their care, and there is little wonder you have circumstances like this.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Dinvictus: 2:05am On Mar 14, 2018
foyeks2001:

I have a washing machine at home( she washes her own clothes cos hubby helps with the washing maching on weekends)... I can never allow someone to cook what my hubby will eat also...so, she doesnt cook...I cook my soups and stew during the weekends and store them in the freezer...her job was to clean, washes the dishes , prepare the food ingredients with me in the kitchen...then the kids...that's all...she leaves my home for the fashion house @8am when I have left- I do call the owner of the fashion house what time she gets there...but d girl is hardworking sha...my home was always neat during her stay with me...
My bro, they are necessary evil for we the working class moms.

Stop this necessary evil comment. Its not necessary at all. This working class we women a claiming what are we even working? Quit your job and take care of your children cos if it comes to the worse na you wey carry them for belle for 9 months e go pain.

You will be surprise at the quality of life of you and your family if you quit your 9 to 5. Worse come to worse take up a little online trading or jobs.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by adontcare(f): 4:08am On Mar 14, 2018
The 11 yr old girl transferred her pent up anger and frustration on d madam indirectly
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Apostlenathan1(m): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Buhari, can u see what you've done??/

undecided

Well, dont look at me like that, we just have to blame him
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Exciton(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2018
F00lish Africans can't afford condoms but all they talk about is sex. Sharing diseases and unwanted babies left and right like gifts. The fööls will argue that abortion is evil but they have no means to care for their children. The poor prefer to use their kids as slave labor to make extra money while the less poor don't mind if unqualified people [mostly juveniles] raise their kids.

I warn my friends and cousins not to rush into marriage and have loads of kids. The idiöts never listen, since marriage and children are an achievement in our fücked society. Then they come begging for money --- as predictable as night and day.

Some animals even called for jungle justice on an eleven year old girl. It's annoying to be born in such a fücking shitty society. You fõõls deserve whatever comes your way. You should be limited to having no more than 1 child.

4 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by imitateMe(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anger is not good. The 5-year old must have really provoked the housemaid.
Do you reason at all?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by SURElee(f): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2018
An 11year old for a maid, is it that some adult don't listen when the government kick against child labour ? An 11year old is supposed to be in JSS1 na if everything is right. Now a child is dead, how do you place kids life in the hand of a child ? Adults still will not hear, no matter how we climb coconut trees to shout it. SAY NO TO CHILD LABOUR AND HOUSE MAIDS IF YOU CAN.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Jethrolite(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2018
foyeks2001:

Lol, de wait.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2018
foyeks2001:

Oga Ade, I leave home as early as 7am , get back 6 or past 6pm ...its not easy I tell you my brother...with 3kids. Haba! I no be machine na, I be human being too, na person born me too na
did anybody beg you to have 3 kids, that's all you Nigerians Know, popping out kids like wild pigs

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2018
foyeks2001:

She was looking okay but its just her skin that's looking dirty...she bathe 2times, eat what I eat. .uses the soap my children use- u know same bathroom...the same cream with them....just that I cant take that her sorry.. she's got no joy/love in her...she seriously cried that day o.
My sister, I understand Jor. It's better you refuse sorry now than later when it may be too late. Cos all they may say or do if something bad happens is 'sorry '. Always trust your instincts as a mother.
Many of them don't really care deep down cos they are not related to the family. It's normal even with people who aren't maids. We care most for our family and friends.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Dinvictus: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2018
foyeks2001:

Moreover if this job that makes you leave home as early as 7am and return after 6pm can't allow you afford above minimum wage for a help then your job ain't worth it. And that is not healthy living waking up early and coming back very late.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2018
...But some of these madams are truly very wicked. If you know you are wicked to your helps, at least have enough sense to not leave your kids with the help whom you maltreat so much.
You really feel she won't have the thoughts or guts to transfer her aggression and the same ill-treatment to your kids?! Be deceiving yourself o, madam.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Chochovini: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2018
Masama:
That girl is a winch
A HOUSE Maid to kill my first child? A son for that matter? In fact, I reserve my comment.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by mavinc4u(f): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2018
NoToPile:
I am wondering why people are angry that someone pays a maid 10k per month. Is it not by agreement?

Abeg how much do you pay your maids (for those who have).

Jjust wondering.

Sad story @ topic

Is it not Nigeria? They are not angry that federal government pays teachers 18k and some police officers less than 10k. It someone that would remove from her salary to pay another person that they are angry with.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by iamjavadem(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2018
"rust my hubby cos he's got good taste in women" wrong assumption madam, that was the same assumption that got some women into trouble. Prick no go school, the only female in ur house should be you and your daugthers, a word is enough for the wise, dont forget that the devil is very creative.
foyeks2001:
I dont waste time sacking them ....I sent one away after spending 2weeks with last sunday....whenever I detect you ve got no love in you, I send you packing no matter how much it cost me to bring you to my house...I sent the last one away when I heard my daughter coughing( grasping for breath) while eating in her room and the cruel dirty looking fat girl of 18 just kept on with her food( something I can never do to her)...I immediately called the agent that brought her to come and carry his load away giving 7k, cos we bargained on 10kmonthly apart from the 10k used to ferry her from Nassarawa to Abj...

Maids are necessary evil...something you can not do without especially we the working class moms.

I had to call someone immediately to please release her daughter to me, promising I will continue sponsoring her in sch...I'm sure this one wld stay longer in my house, first, she's my tribe person and she's also a good girl.

It is not easy to be a working class mom especially me after 3 mom...Lol, abeg Its important I have someone at home.

Modified...I cant take in minors into my home, considering the task(s)of looking after kids. They must be from age 18(I'm educated)...Infact I'm sure the last one I sent away must be more than 20 considering her mode of dressing- dressing in a seductive way( trust my hubby cos he's got good taste in women), wetin consign me, na to do my work na.
All you mentioning me abt the pay, do you thing its easy to really feed, cloth and provide someone lil needs at this time?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2018
neoapocalypse:

You can go Bleep your imbecilic mother , no wonder she wasn't able to train you properly
Thanks! very much for insulting my mother, you couldn't get to me or Matured and Brave Enough to handle the Arguiments, as low self esteemed and small as you felt, and had nothing else reasonable to add, so you involved my mother, Okay! you have won! i give you A Gold medal!

God bless your mother if you have one. Good luck! grin

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Water101(f): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2018
coolif a demon dwell in an eleven year old child let not call it a minor any more.That is a full adult already,even some people at age 30 don't have the heart to do such evil.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Odiriance4all(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2018
foyeks2001:
I dont waste time sacking them ....I sent one away after spending 2weeks with last sunday....whenever I detect you ve got no love in you, I send you packing no matter how much it cost me to bring you to my house...I sent the last one away when I heard my daughter coughing( grasping for breath) while eating in her room and the cruel dirty looking fat girl of 18 just kept on with her food( something I can never do to her)...I immediately called the agent that brought her to come and carry his load away giving 7k, cos we bargained on 10kmonthly apart from the 10k used to ferry her from Nassarawa to Abj...

Maids are necessary evil...something you can not do without especially we the working class moms.

I had to call someone immediately to please release her daughter to me, promising I will continue sponsoring her in sch...I'm sure this one wld stay longer in my house, first, she's my tribe person and she's also a good girl.

It is not easy to be a working class mom especially me after 3 mom...Lol, abeg Its important I have someone at home.

Modified...I cant take in minors into my home, considering the task(s)of looking after kids. They must be from age 18(I'm educated)...Infact I'm sure the last one I sent away must be more than 20 considering her mode of dressing- dressing in a seductive way( trust my hubby cos he's got good taste in women), wetin consign me, na to do my work na.
All you mentioning me abt the pay, do you thing its easy to really feed, cloth and provide someone lil needs at this time?

10k monthly and you expect the made to be happily doing the job. Nonsense Nigeria rich people.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
thanks! very much for insulting my mother, you couldn't get to me so involved my innocent mother, Okay! you have won! i give you A Gold medal!

God bless your mother if you have one. Good luck!

Na wa for Nigerian's o, no work today
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by NoToPile: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2018
mavinc4u:

Is it not Nigeria? They are not angry that federal government pays teachers 18k and some police officers less than 10k. It someone that would remove from her salary to pay another person that they are angry with.

Lool, I was just wondering why the attack on foyeks, the maid is 18 and the agreement is 10k. I just couldn't see what the problem was.

That's why I asked how much do they pay their maids maybe I am a bit ignorant since I don't have one.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for Nigerian's o, no work today
he lost the Arguement so he decided to Insult my mother. No work today, yes! i am taking my son for an Audition today. he is doing a Television Advert for a new children products for one company.

You know all the insults and stupid arguements i get involved on here i never involve or insults people's parents.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
yes! lost the Arguement so decided to Insult mother. No work today, yes! i am taking my son for an Audition today. he doing a TV Advert for a new children products for one company.

OK me too am off, fatherly love, gypsy u acting very well better than some women especially taking care of the kids. dem go pay am so?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

OK me too am off, fatherly love, gypsy u acting very well better than some women especially taking care of the kids. dem go pay am so?
well.. i can only do what i can, it doesn't matter if they pay back or not. you don't Raise children so that they can pay back for raising them, only in Nigeria people thinks like that, that's why they put so much pressure on their children and their children become criminals and scammers just to pay their selfish and lazy parents back.

Nigerians have children just to use them for cheap slave labour, my children Already have money in their trust funds, if they don't pay back i am Already sorted financially. when i retire.

their English grand parents have Already reserved some money for them in their wills

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) / 13 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja / What A Nigerian Facebook Scam Looks Like - Businessinside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.