Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga (12399 Views)

Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by Bishop4real: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Does it mean that this man does not get weekly security report by his security and intelligent chiefs?

People were killed in cold blood since January, you ordered your apointee to relocate there. Does it mean that since then, the IGP has not gone back to tell the President what happened or the President has not bothered to ask the Security and Intelligent Chiefs what let to the death of Nigerians in Benue and how to stop it? So without the people of Benue telling him the IG didn't stay there he wouldn't have known despite everything at his disposal? Is this man truly a human being leading a nation in the 21st century? I can't believe it

What, if he was lied to? How does it feel when a trusted ally lies to you?
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by hezy4real01(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Make this people no bobo us joor....
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by Ishowmoney(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2018
IG wey buhari donn suppose fire instead of summoning defying the Grand commander in chief of army staff
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by Turnedaround: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2018
anibirelawal:
I Know the IGP will definately find a touching excuses to bail himself.

Don't even waste your spit, it was in the news yesterday (channels TV), the report was that he was there from me Monday till Thursday, and that he left when the Governor told him that, there is a militia camp in nasarawa,
I'm not surprised though, cos I know that naija police dey learn lie for police academy, it's only naija police that will tell you that a pussy cat is a lion, and will force it down your throat,
And again, nothing will happen to him, cos the person he's dealing with knows nothing, and believes anything said in hausa language, they'll probably laugh and call us fools, seriously we don enter one chance, Buhari is just to bad to defend, I raise hands for him dumbness.
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by viceddy95(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2018
End time summon...
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by cyberguy72(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2018
yarimo:
Shaaatap
Mode Pls ban this YARIMO
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by Paradigm777: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2018
AAlozie:

Don't mind IT. I don't know why ritualists fail to harvest heads like his for their rituals
Becos IT head won't amount to anything grin
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by victorazy(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2018
AAlozie:

Don't mind IT. I don't know why ritualists fail to harvest heads like his for their rituals

What would they do with plastic skull?
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by hokafor(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Sacrificial lamb spot. Farewell igp
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by AAlozie(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2018
victorazy:

What would they do with plastic skull?
Hahaha. Maybe they will get COINS instead of NOTES
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by AAlozie(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2018
Paradigm777:
Becos IT head won't amount to anything grin
Lol... Very true
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by dust144(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2018
Wait oh, forget they have the apc(broom) to sweep the issue under the rug.
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by talk2percy(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2018
grin angry grin grin...confused motherfoka. Shithole president. Fantastically corrupt fresident of the North
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by ValZod(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2018
AAlozie:

Do you think a head like IT will yield any money?
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Who is the President....
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by Obidon042: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=ConAir post=65815871]Bubu is a disgrace to all African presidents

Media trials as usual, no convictions

How can he obey your orders when you don't know your left and right.

Clueless dullard

[/quote I'm charging u for hate speech.
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by ChimaAdeoye: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2018
Another window dressing sham!

We know Buhari lied about IGP being told to go to Benue. They thought Fulanis will massacre the villagers to justify taking Benue lands and giving to Fulanis under "Grazing policy" without the villagers fighting back. Unfortunately when the villagers fought back the invaders, Buhari and his IGP went there to stop the villagers from taking the fight to Fulani invaders.

Now he wants to blame the IGP for not going there when Fulanis first invaded. We already know the Police and army are never there when it's fulanis killing others. Once the people resist and fight back the invaders, you suddenly see Nigerian army and police everywhere to protect the cows.
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by ucheemmadu18(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2018
with enough hard work, in 5 years from now, president buhari could be the next president buhari
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by ameh99: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Worthless IGP.... cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by juddy4life: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
I see everything going on here as being stage-managed. The worst that can happen is that a fulani goes out, another comes in. Who is fooling who?
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by benzion72(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bubu is never responsible for anything. it is either PDP/GEJ now it is Idris, he even said he did not know after 200 people are dead. We cannot afford to give our custody to this ignoramus never again
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by wakeupafricanyo: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by Kestolovee95(f): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
yarimo:
and in your mind now you talk sense abi?

The thing pain ya abooki skull kwo? grin grin
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by ajebuter(f): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yeye Police IG

To do his work, he no go sabi

But to shuku shuku with other men's wives na that he sabi..
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by egoldman(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Does it mean that this man does not get weekly security report by his security and intelligent chiefs?

People were killed in cold blood since January, you ordered your appointee to relocate there. Does it mean that since then, the IGP has not gone back to tell the President what happened or the President has not bothered to ask the Security and Intelligent Chiefs what led to the death of Nigerians in Benue and how to stop it? So without the people of Benue telling him the IG didn't stay there, he wouldn't have known despite everything at his disposal? Is this man truly a human being leading a nation in the 21st century? I can't believe it

Only Sarrrki could answer that question, but the irritant doesn't show face in a thread like this, however, if you see any thread about IPOB, look for Sarrrki there, you won't miss him.
Re: Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga by ValZod(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Mbah Reacts To His Declaration As Enugu State Governor-Elect / PDP National Spokesman Calls Amended Rivers Caretaker List Authentic / PDP Crisis: Jonathan, Aliyu, Lamido, Nyako Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.