Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) (39972 Views)

See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
online idiots even outside nigeria
amnwa:

it's because of online idiots like you that am struggling so hard to get out of this zoo.

Instead of you stating your fact to counter what she said. Your here talking nonsense.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Wisebisho: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mitsurugi:

Don't mind them. That's why Nigeria is where it is. Because it is rude to accost thieving elders, they steal our destiny while we watch in silence! angry
It baffles me how some people choose to be fucking ass licker's.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Puntae: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rude you say!!!
Well, am not surprised you think this way!!!
You seem to posess a replical of buhari's reasoning, a low brainer!
farouk0403:
She is rude.

*Modified*

I won't change what i said earlier, the lady was disrespectful, hope the appropriate authority will trace and dealt with her.

PMB till 2023 whether you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by iaatmguy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
farouk0403:
She is rude.

*Modified*

I won't change what i said earlier, the lady was disrespectful, hope the appropriate authority will trace and dealt with her.

PMB till 2023 whether you like it or not
even your English is "dealt" with
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. Kind of funny. We need wisdom to relate with them cause they can be unpredictable sometimes. I'm happy for you and enjoy your relationship with her. All the best.
. Yes oo serious wisdom bro, but now I don't even bother to ask her why she stays online too much, or who is she chatting with , and moreover I can even stay now for months without seeing her and am not bothered unlike before. I already told her point Blank if she gets a guy she thinks is better than me, then she's free to go so I can get someone else. The thing shake her head ���
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
coolcharm:
What a sorry President.

This shows how he reacts to, and handles criticism real time.

He is a burden already.

Buhari is a dullard just passing through Abuja on his way to Daura.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by STORM2(f): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yinkame123:
Is so annoying some toddler react to issues without reasoning. Can anyone proof that state money was used to treat Yusuf after the bike accident. So because Buhari is the president the son should be allowed to die without by not paying for his medical bills. Some of these e-rat that are far older than Yusuf still collects stipends from there struggling parents for fulfill basic needs.
How many times has the child of any president come to Nigeria for treatment? Your president said he'd ban govt officials from seeking medical help outside the country. He lied. He has done nothing for the Nigerian healthcare. I'm not surprised though. But think about this....if u ever have a bike accident which hospital will you be sent to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Can Rejoin Our Party Only If He Drops From Governorship Race- APC / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA / Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.