Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi (18372 Views)

Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development / Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer / Benue Gov, Ortom Denies Making Hate Speech Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by OjukwuWarBird: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Albedo27:
This arrant nonsense started the very day Umahi of a Gov ordered the traditional rulers to map out grazing areas (Colonies) in their various Localities for the Fulani terrorists to graze their cattle. The day the terrorists killed villagers at Ivo LGA, I told the governor's media stooge, Francis Nweze that it was a rehearsal.

Umahi will be dealt with for his treachery and arselicking

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

So how is he supposed to use the 3 billion naira to buy security when the Buhari govt won't release police or military forces to go after killer herdsmen and yet wontvallow the governors arm local vigilantes to do the job ...Money is not a solution but only gives you options and in this case the Buhari govt blocks all the option the 3 billion can buy
instead making deals with herdsmen y not set up vigilantee?
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
That's my governor, he is performing so, be careful
Preshy561:
foolish man..angry

Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by FarahAideed: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
lexy2014:
instead making deals with herdsmen y not set up vigilantee?

The same vigilantes Buhari will send the army to disarm immediately he gets wind of it
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

The same vigilantes Buhari will send the army to disarm immediately he gets wind of it
y hasn't he sent army to disarm ekiti cattle vigilante?
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by joechingo: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Meanwhile, the National Chairman and the leaders of the herders across south east and south south will meet with the herdsmen in the state for two days over the crisis.
so as to plan for more havoc in the southern region.
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by goodnews777: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nigeria is the only country in sub Saharan Africa where all issues of insecurity are associated with Islam and nobody is allowed to talk about it without being attacked. The killing of the ibos started in the North, for a while they have stopped that and changed to taking the war south because the lies that one Christian or the other has blasphemed their religion is not holding water. Everyday, in other not to live in peace with fellow Nigerians, muslims are devicing ways of promoting and sustaining killing of none muslims. They believe that is the way to Islamize the country. The yorubas who have thus become muslims are doing everything they can also to show they are true muslims. I pity Nigeria because its going to explode in such a way that the world has never seen before and the islamist will regret it. The killings and other plans will never reduce Christian population. Its an erroneous belief. It will unite Christian to finally agree to speak same language of freedom from northern oppression. Mark my word.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by FarahAideed: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
lexy2014:
y hasn't he sent army to disarm ekiti cattle vigilante?

Are Fulanis having a current campaign in Ekiti? Didnt you see him disarm Benue militia
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by Fourwinds: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Kaziar:
I'm really trying to understand something, is it that as a governor you have no measure of control over any of the nations security outfits stationed in your state, to be be able to deploy when need arises? Cause if not, then been a Nigerian governor has got to be one of the most f**ked up position ever.
oh....so you don't know that is how it has been? well, wake up
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by Hoshboy01(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please try to be a hero by resigning ...��
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by Preshy561(f): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
That's my governor, he is performing so, be careful
grin
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by Guyman02: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Igbos don't tolerate nonsense, Umahi it's because of you that our people decided to bear this one.
If it happens again hmm, the people may vent the anger of operation python dance by the Army on the Fulani herdsmen.
Our people are also armed like the Fulani, we are not middle belt that play politics with lives, we value the lives of our people more than cattle.

The only tribe that Fulani respect in Nigeria are the Igbos, that's why Late Sardauna said that he will rather employ an expatriate than an Igbo man because if you employ him in the morning as a labourer, he will become a supervisor over the Fulani in the evening.
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are Fulanis having a current campaign in Ekiti? Didnt you see him disarm Benue militia
because fayose had d guts to draw d line b4 they could even think about it. Aren't u aware that there are militias operating in adamawa and taraba states against Fulani herdsmen? Y is it only Benue that has been disarmed?cos d governor doesn't realize that he is a governor. And mind u I wasn't even talking of militia. I was talking of vigilante
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by agabaI23(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
adadike281:
Buhari, that message is for you. Our Ebonyi brothers would haver ended the menace called Fulani herdsmen once and for all if not for Gov Umahi. Buhari, be warned!
Nwa miss biakene bia gwa m ihe i bu n'obi..×2

Chorus: oyi m oma

Ihe i bu n'obi ×2 na-enyo m anya ..

Biko soro m nazu ka m na-ahu gi anya....
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by churchee: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
lexy2014:
because fayose had d guts to draw d line b4 they could even think about it. Aren't u aware that there are militias operating in adamawa and taraba states against Fulani herdsmen? Y is it only Benue that has been disarmed?cos d governor doesn't realize that he is a governor. And mind u I wasn't even talking of militia. I was talking of vigilante

There is no militia or vigilante group(s) to curb herdsmen activities in Taraba. The governor cancelled it and as well suspended the anti open grazing bill that should've been functional from 2nd February, 2018.
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by adadike281(f): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
agabaI23:
Nwa miss biakene bia gwa m ihe i bu n'obi..×2

Chorus: oyi m oma

Biko soro m nazu ka m na-ahu gi anya....
Agaba k'ibu n'ezie

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by agabaI23(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
adadike281:
Agaba k'ibu n'ezie
grin
I ma egwu ahu?
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
churchee:

There is no militia or vigilante group(s) to curb herdsmen activities in Taraba. The governor cancelled it and as well suspended the anti open grazing bill that should've been functional from 2nd February, 2018.
d cancellation extends to Adamawa right?
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by agabaI23(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
adadike281:
Agaba k'ibu n'ezie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7TxR37eeTw
See 1.51 minutes
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by churchee: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
lexy2014:
d cancellation extends to Adamawa right?

Well, I don't know of (cancellation in) Adamawa state but what I know is that their governor is in support of open grazing.
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
churchee:

Well, I don't know of (cancellation in) Adamawa state but what I know is that their governor is in support of open grazing.
u seem 2b all over d place with ur posts. I wasn't talking about open grazing, was I? Like I noted earlier, my initial post was on vigilante but u brought in d talk about militia now u are going into open grazing. D post b4 this I responded 2u about d operations of militia in Adamawa
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by ogtavia(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

So how is he supposed to use the 3 billion naira to buy security when the Buhari govt won't release police or military forces to go after killer herdsmen and yet wontvallow the governors arm local vigilantes to do the job ...Money is not a solution but only gives you options and in this case the Buhari govt blocks all the option the 3 billion can buy
Bros every state has a commissioner of police with battalions under him....which Buhari govt wont release police or military forces...is it the Buhari govt that doesn't know the whereabouts of his IGP,the same Buhari govt who it took months and public outcry to visit Benue state, the Buhari govt that would rather attend weddings than matters of the state...what exactly is your point...are you justifying the wastage of Nigeria's resources in the name of security...??
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by FarahAideed: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
ogtavia:

Bros every state has a commissioner of police with battalions under him....which Buhari govt wont release police or military forces...is it the Buhari govt that doesn't know the whereabouts of his IGP,the same Buhari govt who it took months and public outcry to visit Benue state, the Buhari govt that would rather attend weddings than matters of the state...what exactly is your point...are you justifying the wastage of Nigeria's resources in the name of security...??

I am saying as chief security officer the governors don't have control over any commissioner of police in Nigeria and as long as the IG of police under the body language of a bigoted Buhari refuses to set his policemen against herdsmen there is nothing governor can do
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by ogtavia(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

I am saying as chief security officer the governors don't have control over any commissioner of police in Nigeria and as long as the IG of police under the body language of a bigoted Buhari refuses to set his policemen against herdsmen there is nothing governor can do

so what happens to our resources being wasted in the name of security votes?
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by sunbilor(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Foolish man.
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by FarahAideed: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
ogtavia:

so what happens to our resources being wasted in the name of security votes?

We need to make laws that the so called security votes accountable because the current law the governors use to eat the money without being asked was created by military regimes which needed such funds to be available to help the quickly crush coup attempts against them ..
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by stieyven(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Preshy561:
foolish man..angry
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by stieyven(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
ogtavia:
what is this thieving fool saying...he gets #250m as security vote every month, thats about #3billion naira every year and he is here talking about not being to stand killings...in my own books, he killed those people...wicked, selfish and heartless leaders...the blood that is being shed everyday will cry out till eternity against all your generations...
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by poseidon12: 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dave Umahi, stupid man.
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by davillian(m): 12:58am On Mar 15, 2018
And they think it's herdsmen grin grin
They don't know it's Boko Haram cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by ogtavia(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2018
stieyven:

not if he is truly a fool...abeg,dont misquote the bible.
Re: I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi by churchee: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
lexy2014:
u seem 2b all over d place with ur posts. I wasn't talking about open grazing, was I? Like I noted earlier, my initial post was on vigilante but u brought in d talk about militia now u are going into open grazing. D post b4 this I responded 2u about d operations of militia in Adamawa

You seem to have time and a whole lot of it.
Militia, vigilante, open grazing, insecurity, herdsmen and farmer's clashes; are these not all in the same circle? What I want you to know is that there's nothing like militia or vigilante 'solely' for the checks of herdsmen activities in Adamawa and Taraba states as you purported. If they exist, say vigilante it is just to check delinquencies among youths. Stop swallowing whatever you see online, it is we that are here that know better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) / Ibrahim Gambari’s New Insidious Assault On The Media - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.