Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

From Frying Pan To Fire: Thief Jumps Into River Filled With Crocodiles To Escape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Frying Pan To Fire: Thief Jumps Into River Filled With Crocodiles To Escape (697 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Frying Pan To Fire: Thief Jumps Into River Filled With Crocodiles To Escape by Yuneek(f): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
A suspected goat thief reportedly jumped into a crocodile-infested river in his bid to escape an angry mob.

Shadreck Vitto, 23, had been in hiding for three days after stealing four goats in his village of Chikwawa, Southern Malawi, according to a report.

Luck, however, ran out on him when some villagers spotted him in Lazaro Village and engaged him in a hot chase.

READ ALSO: https://dailynaija.com/post/heroic-9-year-old-deaf-boy-drowns-while-trying-to-rescue-friend-who-fell-into-pit-photo

They trapped him on the banks of Maperera River, and he was faced with two options — either face the beating or dive into the water and he opted for the second option.

Almost immediately after he jumped in, Shadreck was attacked by two crocodiles that mauled his shoulder and legs.

His screams attracted some good-hearted people who rescued him and rushed him to nearby hospital where his condition was said to be stable.

Talk about being faced by the devil and the deep blue sea and Shadreck's case might just be a perfect illustration.

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/from-frying-pan-to-fire-thief-jumps-into-river-filled-with-crocodiles-to-escape-angry-mob

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire: Thief Jumps Into River Filled With Crocodiles To Escape by xreal: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thank God, he is still alive and must have learnt his lesson.

I don't know of Malawi, but if this happened in Nigeria...jumping into that river is safer than been burnt alive.

@op

This ur crocodile...na oyibo hand e dey chop so.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire: Thief Jumps Into River Filled With Crocodiles To Escape by Anijay1212(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2018
cheesy op na dey goat thief hand be dat?

(1) (Reply)

Who Wins A Girl Heart More Easily(pic's) / 'I Pee Glitter And I Sh*t Rainbows'- Nigerian Man Brags On Facebook (photos) / How To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.