Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound (86490 Views)

My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Famousbabe(f): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Curvy Nigerian Instagram twerker, Shallymhiz, took her twerking prowess to a public compound with one toilet.

Here, the tenants queue up to use the toilet and bathroom.

Seeing that the queue was long, she decided to employ her twerking tactics to bypass the others and it worked for her.

She took her bucket of water and went to the front and twerked so well that the man in front got carried away and allowed her jump the queue.

She captioned the funny video:

"If they like let the queue be as long as third mainland bridge, na me go enter next�

This is how your enemies will be fighting your battle and your is to just look and pass�

PS: It's not my fault o My Ass got em��"

Watch the funny video.... here

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/shallymhiz-jumps-queue-with-her.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Famousbabe(f): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Watch the funny video.... HERE

18 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by clive2u(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
i'm sure her co tenants don pound that ass taya inside that toilet.

let her just go and use that skill to compel people to vote buhari out tomoro

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Headlesschicken(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin she looks like an overboiled Kanda..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Jerkules: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
If I release ehn...no voting tomorrow sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Tamarapetty(f): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
I hope they won't postpone Erection tomorrow??

7 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Amarabae(f): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Public yard with one toilet/bathroom
*tufiakwa*
And she is not ashamed to post it on social media

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Not again!
We don't want any distractions now!
Tomorrow is election. Thanks

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:
Public yard with one toilet/bathroom
*tufiakwa*
And she is not ashamed to post it on social media

See who's talking.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jerkules:
If I release ehn...no voting tomorrow sad

U wan cone release for ontop our head abi...?
Oya follow left turn right.. u fit go release for there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Petmatchtree:
Please read below

Read below go kee u..
Oya goan delete that nonsense u posted! Now.. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by MrFlavvor(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Petmatchtree:
Please read below
You dey mad bah?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Uglymind: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
These dirty rotten stinking hoe
Mtchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
I just coined an acronym. Who knows what SMSPF means?
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by IvarTheBoneless: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
This worwor girl wants fame by force.

Unfortunately she's not particularly endowed or pretty to sustain it.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by BLUEJAYY: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
I don't particularly like it when a woman is using the bathroom except maybe when she's urinating. One of the reasons I don't let them sleep over at my apartment.

I mean, one time I had this pretty lady in my bed and we're making out and groping each other when she drops the bomb!.... 'I wanna poop' she says. Damn! my erection shrunk! What a turn off!

She still can't understand why I didn't sleep with her that day. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Jerkules: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
grayht:

U wan cone release for ontop our head abi...?
Oya follow left turn right.. u fit go release for there
Before I go reach I don pour finish na

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mad people
Mad youth
Will do anything for fame

Insane generation .

Without islam, You will lose all moral you could have

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin she looks like an overboiled Kanda..
Hahaha
Men should start using condoms ooo.
Many LADIES are just DIRTY.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by IjebuWarrior: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
She wan go take sh!t, yet she dey twerk? What if the sh!t go commot her yansh while twerking nko?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by CheapDataGuy: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
M
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by IMASTEX: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:
Public yard with one toilet/bathroom *tufiakwa* And she is not ashamed to post it on social media
it's a skit

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by enemyofprogress: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Agbo ile ajepako
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by khcode(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tommorow is election that determines Nigeria future. Can we get serious here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Justiceleague1: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Vote wisely,vote for life and not for death

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.