Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Women, Sex And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Sex And Relationships (970 Views)

The Brutally Honest Guide To Successful Dating And Relationships:for Ladies / Dick Size And Relationships / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Sex And Relationships by MENTORCH(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Good day, I really think women shouldn’t give a guy a really hard time to Bleep if you know he will still do it. What is the point of making a guy wait for months before you make him have sex with you, if the guy wants to leave he will still leave. There are some guys out there including me that can get irritated after waiting for too long to get the sex after that night they lose interest. I’m not saying you must have sex with him the first night, don’t you know some guys can wait 1year to Bleep you and still leave you the next day, It doesn’t make him value you more. Hard to get won’t give you love and quick sex won’t make him leave. Every guy isn’t the same.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women, Sex And Relationships by SUPERPACK: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
We think you should go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Women, Sex And Relationships by MENTORCH(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
SUPERPACK:
We think you should go and sleep.

Lol, I will soon.

1 Like

Re: Women, Sex And Relationships by zinnydan(f): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
True bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Sex And Relationships by dingbang(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Why is sex an issue? There should be more important things to worry about than a woman's vag

3 Likes

Re: Women, Sex And Relationships by MENTORCH(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
Why is sex an issue? There should be more important things to worry about than a woman's vag

All that one is story, everybody loves sex. It’s very vital in a relationship the same way money is.
Re: Women, Sex And Relationships by Happiness123: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Been having this desire to have a 3 party with my girl so if interested send an email to @daveobed0@gmail.com
Compulsory: protection must be used
Re: Women, Sex And Relationships by Divay22(f): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
When she gives in too easily, they call her a slut and other derogative names.

You can hit and leave the next day, but you ain't having it so easily. (infact give up grin grin)
Re: Women, Sex And Relationships by MENTORCH(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Divay22:

You can hit and leave the next day, but you ain't having it so easily. (infact give up grin grin)

You have a point but some girls over do it and it makes it look annoying, the worst is that she might not be a virgin. Give a guy sex not immediately, but after like 4 dates is okay unless you don’t have plans to give him atal.
Re: Women, Sex And Relationships by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2018
MENTORCH:
Good day, I really think women shouldn’t give a guy a really hard time to Bleep if you know he will still do it. What is the point of making a guy wait for months before you make him have sex with you, if the guy wants to leave he will still leave. There are some guys out there including me that can get irritated after waiting for too long to get the sex after that night they lose interest. I’m not saying you must have sex with him the first night, don’t you know some guys can wait 1year to Bleep you and still leave you the next day, It doesn’t make him value you more. Hard to get won’t give you love and quick sex won’t make him leave. Every guy isn’t the same.
Correct!
Re: Women, Sex And Relationships by kunleweb: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Divay22:

Lol cute you !

(1) (Reply)

I N / Am 5 Years Older Than Her / "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.