Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake (60716 Views)

Please Is This Guy Gay? (photo) / Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Emmahunk(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
based on analysis, you can't post a pic blindly on any social network. He's fully aware of what he did

Really? Thought there were times a phone will start acting up and sends out calls and texts without being prompted.
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Bennyranks: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Fake news, I be seen this picture floating the internet years ago. Still disgusting tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by maasoap(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
sanpipita:

You are right cos I don't understand why someone's sexuality should be an issue, and really if people can be angry at someone's sexuality which doesn't concern surely I can be angry at them too?

And yes I'm in Nigeria, let Buhari first recover his dead brain before looking for who to catch, I'm not Nigeria's problem
According to the Nigerian law as passed under Jonathan administration, you are.
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by RexEmmyGee: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Emmahunk:

Really? Thought there were times a phone will start acting up and sends out calls and texts without being prompted.
how can his phone accidentally log into fb , clicked on where he will upload, find this specific one among thousands of pic on his phone then clicked on the upload button.
If this can happen accidentally, then pigs will soon start flying
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Icon79(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
How do you even know that he's a real pastor? Some folks are so anti Christians that they would label any wrong doer a pastor.
I would be interested to know what church the man pastors.

O pari

Viicfuntop:

I like this sarcasm grin
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by gwama: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dandanlowo:
Most of dis nigerian pastors too are gay

Give names please, we want to know undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by sanpipita(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
maasoap:

According to the Nigerian law as passed under Jonathan administration, you are.

Lol don't make me laugh, the Nigeria gay law is weak and useless like most nigerian laws, if you have time go and read it, how many gays have been convicted with this law? they claimed they arrested 42 gays last year what happened? we just have an anti gay law for mouth
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't think he's a pastor undecided
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
What is it with pastors/priests and homosexuality and sex scandals; its as though they are cursed with sexual perversion, including paedophilia - makes you wonder whether it has something to do with the religion?
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Amarabae(f): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
So irritating.

Men may be provoking sometimes but that thing in between their legs was created for we women.
Gays should take time.
Faggoots
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by KingSango(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
See more photos at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/married-pastor-accidentally-uploads-photo-of-him-kissing-another-man-on-social-media-pic/

They are being what they are really are down low sodomites of the temple of Baal.

Expose the Christian Illuminati Devil Network:
www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Diamond23(f): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
[/color]DISGUSTING lipsrsealed[color=#770077]
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Viicfuntop(f): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Icon79:
How do you even know that he's a real pastor? Some folks are so anti Christians that they would label any wrong doer a pastor.
I would be interested to know what church the man pastors.

O pari

I am a Christian. I said sarcasm because of the way he said some might be possessed. Chill
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Icon79(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
I wasn't attacking you. I was just trying sound a note of caution. It has become fashionable for enemies of the gospel to post these sorts of pictures on social media and claim that the perpetrators are pastors without providing any evidence whatsoever. They are just doing these things to blaspheme Christianity.

O pari

Viicfuntop:

I am a Christian. I said sarcasm because of the way he said some might be possessed. Chill

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by shallysgirl: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
gurunlocker:
He will later react and say he is doing deliverance for the guy.
Which kind yeye deliverance angry
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Viicfuntop(f): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Icon79:
I wasn't attacking you. I was just trying sound a note of caution. It has become fashionable for enemies of the gospel to post these sorts of pictures on social media and claim that the perpetrators are pastors without providing any evidence whatsoever. They are just doing these things to blaspheme Christianity.

O pari

Now I understand. That’s true also
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Icon79(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
So when did you give your life to Christ?

O pari

Viicfuntop:

Now I understand. That’s true also
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Viicfuntop(f): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Icon79:
So when did you give your life to Christ?

O pari

Many times cry. I am a growing Christian.
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by DWJOBScom(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
based on analysis, you can't post a pic blindly on any social network. He's fully aware of what he did
i don't think so

sometimes after taking a pics, go to facebook and you will see it there with an option for you to either post or ignore but most times people out of ignorance post without looking
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Icon79(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Don't worry about it. Happens to the best of us. Just make a decision to burn the bridge today.
Will be glad to be your mentor.

O pari

Viicfuntop:

Many times cry. I am a growing Christian.
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol don't make me laugh, the Nigeria gay law is weak and useless like most nigerian laws, if you have time go and read it, how many gays have been convicted with this law? they claimed they arrested 42 gays last year what happened? we just have an anti gay law for mouth
I'm just joking. Nigeria is a joke when it comes to enforcement of laws. Even the police will collect bribe and set free the suspects. No time.
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by anyimontana(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

Stop being shallow minded!!! it's post like this that encourage gay men to remain down low and get married to women they don't love or find sexualily attractive making life miserable for themselves and their "wives" . It has been said,time without number, but I'm gonna state it again, What two consensual adults do in the privacy of their room is not your busy neither does it affects you,well, unless you want it to.
bloody gayman
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by maasoap(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
DWJOBScom:

i don't think so

sometimes after taking a pics, go to facebook and you will see it there with an option for you to either post or ignore but most times people out of ignorance post without looking
Yeah, you're absolutely right. I had to disable the option. It's kinda annoying see the pics in your device showing on Facebook app, very intruding.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by DWJOBScom(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
maasoap:

Yeah, you're absolutely right. I had to disable the option. It's kinda annoying see the pics in your device showing on Facebook app, very intruding.

I was shocked when I saw it o
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by BarristerAlarig: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
anyimontana:
bloody gayman

So you think I'm gay How predictable!!! Please, kindly grow up and get Educated. Who knows?your kid might be gay..... Just saying.
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Warris dis na?...ewwww!..two hefty looking men kissing each other...so disgustingshocked. And he's even a pastorshocked.Gayish endtime pastors everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by TheAlchemist: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Na today....

http://madamenoire.com/698895/bishop-eddie-long/

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/26/bishop-eddie-long-settles-with-accusers/

The internet never forgets!

It is important that we stop worshiping pastors, for only God knows who they really are behind the light, action, camera stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by Revolva(m): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2018
America .....na wa //imagine.....this pastor doing such thing with naked chest ..with anoda man shame to all of dem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zu9YD25gs8
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by AreaFada2: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
kindly explain why it is dumb please

Dude why did he deactivate all his social media accounts if cool with it?

If it wasn't a mistake he would have stayed to explain that he decided to come out at last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2018
AreaFada2:

Dude why did he deactivate all his social media accounts if cool with it?

If it wasn't a mistake he would have stayed to explain that he decided to come out at last.

#Fact! cry kiss
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Bennyranks:
Fake news, I be seen this picture floating the internet years ago. Still disgusting tho

Where is your prove? cheesy
Re: Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:41am On Mar 16, 2018
TheAlchemist:
Na today....

http://madamenoire.com/698895/bishop-eddie-long/

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/26/bishop-eddie-long-settles-with-accusers/

The internet never forgets!

It is important that we stop worshiping pastors, for only God knows who they really are behind the light, action, camera stage.

Oh no cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.