Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (40873 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / BBNaija: Leo Dasilva Holds Fidau Prayer For Late Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Pidginwhisper: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
I pray she make him miserable.... cheesy
Guys will never learn undecided just look at how beautiful Alex is....and she is fat in the right places instead of him to treat her like a queen "which she is" he's chasing after a this lady who can't stand Alex in anyway sad he must reap the repercussions of his actions "Yoruba demon" and for that lose girl called Alex I hope she will learn her lessons the hard way..... Men are heartless cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Espada10: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
Guys will never learn undecided just look at how beautiful Alex is....and she is fat in the right places instead of him to treat her like a queen "which she is" he's chasing after a this lady who can't stand Alex in anyway sad he must reap the repercussions of his actions "Yoruba demon" and for that lose girl called Alex I hope she will learn her lessons the hard way..... Men are heartless cool
Aunty , have you taken your medications today?

1 Like

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Ometee: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
She is really beautiful, now I see why he is bent on sticking to her

1 Like

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by OhiOfIhima: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Asowari:
now that I have seen her wat will I do?
Dance shoki oloju
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by jobonnairaland: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
This chick is quite pretty but very emotional!
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Adagba1: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=free2ryhme post=65839280][/quote]Oga who do this thing?
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Pat081: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
answer dis question oooo if u c free food dnt u use to eat it ni D guy c free sex n he makes use of it ,if Na mi I will do more than dat so keep short sister
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Pat081: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Espada10:
Aunty , have you taken your medications today?
I dnt think so because I dnt knw why she carry another man matter 4 head ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Relixy2k: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
He just met Alex and he should abandon genuineness for a mere showmanship? I hail this comment ohh. I had to read and reread to check if I see clearly.
biacan:
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by piagetskinner(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Mtcheeeew... Rubbish distance relationships.

madam..are you saying distance relationships are up to no good?
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by tical(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
This Babe is hawt! What will one do with an Alex when you have this kinda damsel in your life. Leo is the man. Flex your 2.5milli on Bae! grin
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
piagetskinner:

madam..are you saying distance relationships are up to no good?
Yep
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by femi4: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
release that pain.... She fine pass Alex
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Alex is too reactive and lousy so leo u might be on point here jare.

1 Like

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by piagetskinner(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yep

well m sure not all are..
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by afamaustin(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
How those this news provide me with 3m to buy a plot of land Ph

1 Like

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by iamstrong(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
[This one is just green with envy....e concern u ?quote author=biacan post=65838389]I pray she make him miserable.... cheesy
Guys will never learn undecided just look at how beautiful Alex is....and she is fat in the right places instead of him to treat her like a queen "which she is" he's chasing after a this lady who can't stand Alex in anyway sad he must reap the repercussions of his actions "Yoruba demon" and for that lose girl called Alex I hope she will learn her lessons the hard way..... Men are heartless cool[/quote]
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
piagetskinner:

well m sure not all are..

are you in one?
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
This girl beat Alex hands down for beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by neurojosh(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
.. You talking bouh the samr alex in BBN

1 Like

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by piagetskinner(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
are you in one?

yh I am...I'm guessing u were talking from experience in your previous post yes?
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
Guys will never learn undecided just look at how beautiful Alex is....and she is fat in the right places instead of him to treat her like a queen "which she is" he's chasing after a this lady who can't stand Alex in anyway sad he must reap the repercussions of his actions "Yoruba demon" and for that lose girl called Alex I hope she will learn her lessons the hard way..... Men are.........
this one wet u just dey boil, e be like say u dey talk from experience, no vex ma

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by sprints1: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
please is BBN not a game i dont understand what the fuzz is about... if Alex sank all her emotion into the show she must be very stupid..first of all Alex aint Leo type it is very obvious
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Heartbender: 3:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Relationship matter get as e be

Lands, houses, tank farms, scrap vessels, warehouses, fuelling stations, etc FOR SALE/LEASE

We also do corporate, property and commercial documentation.
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 4:56am On Mar 15, 2018
afamaustin:
How those this news provide me with 3m to buy a plot of land Ph

Lol. grin
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 15, 2018
piagetskinner:

yh I am...I'm guessing u were talking from experience in your previous post yes?
Indeed I was.
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by DreamSonInlaw(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:

As much as i like Alex for how sweet and real she is, buh this guy has a life before BBN and a nigga is being faithful. If na bad guy now na to just fool Alex they go. And boy! this his GF is cute
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Coldfeets: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:

You must be kidding.

You want to tell me that any right thinking man with blood in his veins will see this pretty girl and leave her to go and be with that ugly and local nsukka Alex of a girl?

Anyway sha, you are not a guy online so let me just say you won't understand.
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by Arckeen: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
this baby fine pass Alex.......but why e Dey pain u? Why u come type type type like dis
Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by williams1000(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
THIS IS AN OPPORTUINITY TO ACQUIRE A PLOT OF LAND IN ASABA AT AFFORDABLE PRICE YOU CAN CALL ME ME BY THIS NUMBER 09036058219

Re: Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend by piagetskinner(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Indeed I was.
well that's life for you miss...I'm sure you've moved on to better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithia Balogun Looking Radiant In Red Stunning Jumpsuit For Xmas / Moet Abebe & BabyDaddy Kiss Underwater (photos) / Merlin And Arthur Are Getting - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.