Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade (37219 Views)

Photos From Helen Oritsejafor's Birthday Celebration / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2018
Julieextra:

But don't you think if it stayed in public, people like you will still castigate her when somebody writes on NL later that pastors or their wives are stingy.

Sometimes in life, it is better to do some things publicly so that mouthwashers will keep their peace.

At least 70% private and 30% public. Not all Jesus deeds were done in private you know!

Christ Himself gave directions on how to do this type of giving!
Christ and apostles also gave alms to the poor.
How come everyone knew it without them ever doing it in open crusade with cameras rolling?

Stories like these always get spread - the right way. Not like it is meant for publicity, like here.
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Julieextra:

You are 100% wrong. Christ said clearly that such person has gotten his/her reward.

Reward is reward. Whether in heaven or on earth. Christ only meant heavenly reward. But earthly reward, she got it already.

Exactly (if u know what u r saying). God will not reward her because she'd already been inferiorly rewarded by men.

She traded God's boundless later reward for the immediate but quite inferior reward from men.

Having said that, it is indeed very hard to give a large sum without publicizing it. Even when I give a large amount in church, I want someone to see it.
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Oluwambo147(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2018
blesskewe:

I really want to know you good morning and have a great day
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Oluwambo147(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2018
blesskewe:

I really want to know you have a great day ahead
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by josh123(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Proffdada:
what defiles a man?
She should kukuma use hijab for that heat.
her hairstyle and earring is not diff from others in d world her nails even looks like that of a prostitute
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by larrybee2017(f): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Caustics:
angry those children dont understand what scholarship means. they want biscuit and roasted corn.
Like you also dont understand the word I will cater for them and also protect them
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Otses(f): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Nice gesture, God bless you ma.
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by kpaofame: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2018
tiger28:
you just took this from my mouth......this should have just stayed in private.

Jesus that healed someone and told him to go and show himself to the priest is a hypocrite i guess...Did she meet the kids in private? was it not in public?

Do you know others who will be encouraged to do same because of what she did? They are role models it is not every time someone announce his good deeds he/she is feeding ego...
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Juliusdking(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Dat yeye antiChrist freez no go talk about dis one now oo
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by fakuta(f): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2018
ni i read the third eye
Flaghouse1:

Do you read. Your bible at all
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ibliz(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2018
But these kids don't look the discribtion given..
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by tolani4real: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2018
zoba88:
It was a total TURNING POINT in the lives of three less privileged kids who were present at the just concluded Daughters of Sarah Market Crusade held at the Ogbe Ijoh market on the 7th of March 2018 which was organized by Word of Life Bible Church.

These kids who are siblings were faced with the challenges of life at a very young age. Following the walking away of their father due to depression and frustration of life and the death of their mother after a strange illness on the 31st of Dec 2017, life seemed to no longer have any meaning to them since there was no one to provide and protect them.

Long before the death of their mother, they dropped out of school and have since resulted to hawking of sachet water on the streets and also in the market place exposing them to danger as well as other social vices which often left them in the mercy of the market women.

However, their story changed when Mama Helen Oritsejafor noticed them carrying a placard that reads "PLEASE HELP US" while ministering at the Crusade on that fateful day. She prayed for them, offered to cater and protect them and also awarded them with academic scholarships. It was such a miraculous and emotional moment for everyone. God is indeed a provider. May He continue to bless and supply our every needs in Jesus Name. Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/see-what-pastor-oritsejafor-wife-did.html?m=1
Giving back what her husband stole from church members........nice
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

I did. I learnt you shouldn't use poor people for grandstanding. What did u learn?
You didn't study your Bible. Study the verse you lifted from when buttressing your point to understand better. Don't quote out of context or perceived message
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Julieextra: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

Comparing apples and oranges.
Christ fed EVERYONE that was there because it was late and... It was a spontaneous MIRACLE. So too the wine. He did not gather 5000 poor people during a crusade and tell everyone, and NL, with cameras rolling, that He'd feed them!

There was no camera then. If there had been, don't you think camera men will follow Jesus everywhere and still make it public?

Will Jesus ministry not have media unit?

My bros, let's stop criticizing people unnecessarily and encourage them to do more.
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Julieextra: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

Exactly (if u know what u r saying). God will not reward her because she'd already been inferiorly rewarded by men.

She traded God's boundless later reward for the immediate but quite inferior reward from men.

Having said that, it is indeed very hard to give a large sum without publicizing it. Even when I give a large amount in church, I want someone to see it.

Thanks bro for that. Now u get my point.

Jesus said:

Give and it shall be given to you, good measure,shaken together, running over shall MEN give unto your bossom.

Christ didn't say GOD but MEN give you back.

For me, reward is reward. Even though eternal reward is best, earthly reward is still something.

At all , at all is the worst.

My point is : Not all giving needs to be done in secret or private so that people that like to say pastors or rich men are stingy should learn to mind their business.

Nothing prevented Christ from raising Lazarus in the middle of the night where nobody will see it.

Nothing prevented him from taking the blind bsthmeaus indoors to heal him.

Nothing prevented him from raising the lame at the pool Bethesda in the private.at least tell one apostle to carry him on his back into a room to heal him there.

......and so many like that.

Let people use Jesus examples with contextual meanings as occasion/opportunities presented themselves.
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You didn't study your Bible. Study the verse you lifted from when buttressing your point to understand better. Don't quote out of context or perceived message

The Bible is to be taken as a whole. That's how u get the true pucture. One of them is: You shouldn't use poor people for grandstanding.
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Julieextra:

There was no camera then. If there had been, don't you think camera men will follow Jesus everywhere and still make it public?

Will Jesus ministry not have media unit?

My bros, let's stop criticizing people unnecessarily and encourage them to do more.

U r confusing two things: giving to the poor on one hand and miracles and spreading the word on the other. We know Christ and disciples gave to the poor. They never did it publicly. And they'd never have done it the way Madam did it. Let's be honest. Grandstanding is grandstanding.
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Julieextra:

Thanks bro for that. Now u get my point.

Jesus said:

Give and it shall be given to you, good measure,shaken together, running over shall MEN give unto your bossom.

Christ didn't say GOD but MEN give you back.

For me, reward is reward. Even though eternal reward is best, earthly reward is still something.

At all , at all is the worst.

My point is : Not all giving needs to be done in secret or private so that people that like to say pastors or rich men are stingy should learn to mind their business.

Nothing prevented Christ from raising Lazarus in the middle of the night where nobody will see it.

Nothing prevented him from taking the blind bsthmeaus indoors to heal him.

Nothing prevented him from raising the lame at the pool Bethesda in the private.at least tell one apostle to carry him on his back into a room to heal him there.

......and so many like that.

Let people use Jesus examples with contextual meanings as occasion/opportunities presented themselves.

Good. But u r still confusing MIRACLES with alms giving to the poor. Lord Jesus told us how to give alms. Miracles are by God and for His glory. Besides there are ways to subtle and tastefully publicise these things. The way Madam did it is gauche.
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
kpaofame:

Jesus that healed someone and told him to go and show himself to the priest is a hypocrite i guess...Did she meet the kids in private? was it not in public?

Do you know others who will be encouraged to do same because of what she did? They are role models it is not every time someone announce his good deeds he/she is feeding ego...

U r confusing MIRACLES with alms giving to the poor. Lord Jesus told us how to give alms. Miracles are by God and for His glory. Besides there are ways to subtle and tastefully publicise these things. The way Madam did it is gauche. Call a spade a spade. Grandstanding is grandstanding.

U really believe of all the destitute people in Nigeria she must come across everyday she coincidentally ran into those kids. Knowing the Nigerian church biz you really believe so?
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Edelweiss44: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

You miss the point. This clearly is GRANDSTANDING. These are not people about to die of hunger! Look up the word "gauche". That defines this exactly. Things like this always get around. Everyone eventually hears about them. Christ NEVER tried to publicise any of his miracles yet everyone heard about them.

Christ fed EVERYONE that was there because it was late and... It was a spontaneous miracle. He did not gather 5000 poor people during a crusade and tell everyone, and NL, with cameras rolling, that He'd feed them!

Were you there? did you witness the even to be able to talk with so much authority about what happened in a place you never were? The people who were there have told you what happened and you want to dispute it just because of jealousy and hatred for Pastors.

Do you even ask yourself serious questions at all? So if Mrs Oritsejafor was looking for a place to get money or influence, you really think it would be in a local market like this? If all those market women and crowd there contribute all their money to give to her, would the money they raised be up to one-tenth of the cost of her husbands private jet? Why don't you reason things well and control your jealousy?

For the umpteenth time, Jesus fed multitudes in public when it was necessary and Mrs Oritsejafor taking care of these orphans in the middle of the crusade is no different from what Jesus did when he fed 5000 men
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Were you there? did you witness the even to be able to talk with so much authority about what happened in a place you never were? The people who were there have told you what happened and you want to dispute it just because of jealousy and hatred for Pastors.

Do you even ask yourself serious questions at all? So if Mrs Oritsejafor was looking for a place to get money or influence, you really think it would be in a local market like this? If all those market women and crowd there contribute all their money to give to her, would the money they raised be up to one-tenth of the cost of her husbands private jet? Why don't you reason things well and control your jealousy?

For the umpteenth time, Jesus fed multitudes in public when it was necessary and Mrs Oritsejafor taking care of these orphans in the middle of the crusade is no different from what Jesus did when he fed 5000 men

Stop comparing miracles with alms giving. If Madam had healed a cripple no one would be saying she should have been more private about it.

Be honest, knowing the Nigerian church biz scene, how much planning and painstaking preparation do u think went into this "coincidence"?
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by kpaofame: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

U r confusing MIRACLES with alms giving to the poor. Lord Jesus told us how to give alms. Miracles are by God and for His glory. Besides there are ways to subtle and tastefully publicise these things. The way Madam did it is gauche. Call a spade a spade. Grandstanding is grandstanding.

U really believe of all the destitute people in Nigeria she must come across everyday she coincidentally ran into those kids. Knowing the Nigerian church biz you really believe so?

Am not a member of the church but i have attended there severally on special programs and have friends and family members who are members...and whether she gauche on this is up to you to judge...The Church have programs they do to empower people, students, widows and all those needy as far back as a decade ago...People change but i am talking based on what i knew then..

It is my prayer that God will save us all from Presumptions Sin as stated in Psalms 19... It is God that judge the intent of a man...

One Thing i do try to do tho is judge when i make comment, if that comment will edify the body of Christ, or bring salvation or others to do better and condemning good deeds whether it was publicized or not do not meet that aim
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
kpaofame:

Am not a member of the church but i have attended there severally on special programs and have friends and family members who are members...and whether she gauche on this is up to you to judge...The Church have programs they do to empower people, students, widows and all those needy as far back as a decade ago...People change but i am talking based on what i knew then..

It is my prayer that God will save us all from Presumptions Sin as stated in Psalms 19... It is God that judge the intent of a man...

One Thing i do try to do tho is judge when i make comment, if that comment will edify the body of Christ, or bring salvation or others to do better and condemning good deeds whether it was publicized or not do not meet that aim

I hear ya. As a christian I am simply and honestly stating my instinctive reaction to the optics of the whole thing - I was immediately put off by it. I honestly don't think ostentatious philanthropy edifies the body of Christ. I'd have been more edified if a heard this a different way, maybe through the kids themselves.

But I'm not judging Madam at all. Remember what I said earlier:
"It is indeed very hard to give a large sum without publicizing it. Even when I give a large amount in church, I want someone to see it."
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by MunorAnne(f): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
handsomeyinka:

Lol..you bad pass me ooo
; grin no be my fault o
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Julieextra: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

I hear ya. As a christian I am simply and honestly stating my instinctive reaction to the optics of the whole thing - I was immediately put off by it. I honestly don't think ostentatious philanthropy edifies the body of Christ. I'd have been more edified if a heard this a different way, maybe through the kids themselves.

But I'm not judging Madam at all. Remember what I said earlier:
"It is indeed very hard to give a large sum without publicizing it. Even when I give a large amount in church, I want someone to see it."

Bros, whether you were moved or not is not her business. She is not trying to please you, me or anybody else. What you believe is for you alone sir.

A man once walked up to Kenneth Hagin and told him " hello Pastor, I don't believe any of those things you preached back there "

And Pastor Ken laughed and replied " you see, brother, that is your business and not mine. Mine is to preach the word.and I have done my part" and gently walked away.

The man paused and said " That's true you know. It's my problem"

The point here is that, she has done what he heart moved her to do. Simple

However anybody sees it, is that person's headache.

God doesn't reason the way men do. God may have blessed her in that and we are here debating the scripturality of what she did.

The bible said clearly THAT THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT JESUS DID THAT WEREN'T WRITTEN DOWN....
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Edelweiss44: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

Stop comparing miracles with alms giving. If Madam had healed a cripple no one would be saying she should have been more private about it.

Be honest, knowing the Nigerian church biz scene, how much planning and painstaking preparation do u think went into this "coincidence"?

If this were the times when Jesus walked the face of the planet, you would have made a very good pharisee or sadducee. It's religious and critical people like you who crucified Jesus. It's people like you who would want to stone Jesus for healing on a Sabbath day. Your heart is void of love and that is why instead of rejoicing for the good that was done for those 3 orphans, you are more interested in crucifying the pastor for helping the poor in public. You need to repent, accept the love of Jesus into your heart, stop being a hypocrite and love your neighbour as yourself. without that, you can't see the kingdom of God. this hatred and jealousy in your heart towards men of God will not let you enter heaven if you don't repent. You cannot claim to be a Christian and be interested in destroying the servants of God. Control your jealousy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Julieextra: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Edelweiss44:

If this were the times when Jesus walked the face of the planet, you would have made a very good pharisee or sadducee. It's religious and critical people like you who crucified Jesus. It's people like you who would want to stone Jesus for healing on a Sabbath day. Your heart is void of love and that is why instead of rejoicing for the good that was done for those 3 orphans, you are more interested in crucifying the pastor for helping the poor in public. You need to repent, accept the love of Jesus into your heart, stop being a hypocrite and love your neighbour as yourself. without that, you can't see the kingdom of God. this hatred and jealousy in your heart towards men of God will not let you enter heaven if you don't repent. You cannot claim to be a Christian and be interested in destroying the servants of God. Control your jealousy!

Thanks bro. Exactly what I have been saying here.

That was why when Jesus healed a man with palsy by saying "YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN" the pharisees almost killed him. And he asked them, which is easier to say:

Rise, take your bed and go home

Or

Your sins are forgiven you.

They couldn't say a word.

If it had been a politician that did it now, they won't criticize him. Won't he get reward from God for showing Love.

Now, a pastor did it and they are saying she is wrong. That she should do it in Private to be blessed.

If it had been road she built for poor people in a village or hospital, won't they be conspicuous enough to be seen by "ALL MEN".? So, because all men saw it, she is now making it public and shouldn't be blessed by God.?

Don't mind these hypocrites. They are too scriptural for heaven's message. Which is Love.

1 Like

Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Julieextra: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

Good. But u r still confusing MIRACLES with alms giving to the poor. Lord Jesus told us how to give alms. Miracles are by God and for His glory. Besides there are ways to subtle and tastefully publicise these things. The way Madam did it is gauche.

She shouldn't subtle anything here. Those kids may not have the opportunity to meet her again.

Subtility is not a good thing. It's just like a pastor using a comedian to drag people to church or crusade ground to increase church population. Subtility is bad because later the real motive will be revealed.

What do you term MIRACLE.?
To those kids, that's their MIRACLE. God has answered their prayer for LIFE. If you like give it a name. But their prayers are answered and blessed be the PERSON God used to answer that prayer whether privately or publicly.

There must have been other private good deeds that she and her ministry have been doing. And God has blessed her for them.

If God won't bless her for this, it's between her and God. She may have asked God not to even bless her for this particular one.

I pay my tithe because I love God, not because I need blessings. He has blessed me in the first place for me to be able to pay tithe.

There have been times I did certain alms publicly and just don't care whether God blessed me or not. That's true love. And I think that's what she did. Blessing or no blessing. She saw the kids in the public, took pity on them and blessed them. Unfortunately it was in a crusade and camera and the media picked it.

Let's stop unnecessary criticisms

That's all
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Julieextra:

She shouldn't subtle anything here. Those kids may not have the opportunity to meet her again.

Subtility is not a good thing. It's just like a pastor using a comedian to drag people to church or crusade ground to increase church population. Subtility is bad because later the real motive will be revealed.

What do you term MIRACLE.?
To those kids, that's their MIRACLE. God has answered their prayer for LIFE. If you like give it a name. But their prayers are answered and blessed be the PERSON God used to answer that prayer whether privately or publicly.

There must have been other private good deeds that she and her ministry have been doing. And God has blessed her for them.

If God won't bless her for this, it's between her and God. She may have asked God not to even bless her for this particular one.

I pay my tithe because I love God, not because I need blessings. He has blessed me in the first place for me to be able to pay tithe.

There have been times I did certain alms publicly and just don't care whether God blessed me or not. That's true love. And I think that's what she did. Blessing or no blessing. She saw the kids in the public, took pity on them and blessed them. Unfortunately it was in a crusade and camera and the media picked it.

Let's stop unnecessary criticisms

That's all

Bros, as a christian I am simply and honestly stating my instinctive reaction to the optics of the whole thing - I was immediately put off by it. I honestly don't think ostentatious philanthropy edifies the body of Christ. I'd have been more edified if a heard this a different way, maybe through the kids themselves.

But u really believe of all the destitute people in Nigeria she comes across everyday she coincidentally ran into those kids? Knowing the Nigerian church biz, you really believe so?

Anyway, I'm not judging Madam at all. She is only human, like me.
Remember what I said earlier:
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

The Bible is to be taken as a whole. That's how u get the true pucture. One of them is: You shouldn't use poor people for grandstanding.
And the madam in question didn't do such as alleged by you. Mama Helen has being doing this kind of gesture for long before the media blew it out of proportion. It is the intention of the heart God uses to judge not what you and I think. Read that same verse of the Bible you quoted and see things for yourself
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Whew! All this because I honestly stated how the optics of situation made me feel.
In case u forget, I also said it was better to do it this way than not to do it at all.
Re: Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade by ameri9ja: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Julieextra:

Bros, whether you were moved or not is not her business. She is not trying to please you, me or anybody else. What you believe is for you alone sir.

A man once walked up to Kenneth Hagin and told him " hello Pastor, I don't believe any of those things you preached back there "

And Pastor Ken laughed and replied " you see, brother, that is your business and not mine. Mine is to preach the word.and I have done my part" and gently walked away.

The man paused and said " That's true you know. It's my problem"

The point here is that, she has done what he heart moved her to do. Simple

However anybody sees it, is that person's headache.

God doesn't reason the way men do. God may have blessed her in that and we are here debating the scripturality of what she did.

The bible said clearly THAT THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT JESUS DID THAT WEREN'T WRITTEN DOWN....

Bros, I just gave u MY instinctive reaction to the optics of the whole thing . Did I at any time say it was her biz? How can it be her biz? It was how the whole thing made ME feel. Nothing to do with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch / Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.