Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity (73814 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by jmoore(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Southafrican Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by jmoore(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
cheesy

My love for tear rubber is great.

Na this type of content I dey like, not the useless BBN.

278 Likes 19 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Zonefree(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

633 Likes 64 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zonefree:
Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

Haaa! This man!!! grin

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Banilla: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zonefree:
Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.
Are men so gullible? She couldn't have had anal and oraI sex? May God truly bless her.

I'll go print my own certificate soon. grin

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Berrityga: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
But she no for lie say she no dey finger herself. Or Talk say man never kiss am bress those small beast them.

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Quest7777: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nigeria needs to emulate this SA virginity culture. cheesy

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by markidoo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria where virginity is sold for a price...

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by VeryWickedGoat: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl left the chat

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Zonefree(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Quest7777:
Nigeria needs to emulate this SA virginity culture. kiss
Joke of the century. grin

How many virgin girls remain for Nigeria? The last virgin girl here died in 1969 during the civil war. We're left with girls like siofra, iyaebe, persephone1, goodlady, sweeplum etc.

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Incognito21: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
If you check well you’ll see that she has undergone FGM(female Genital mutilation) where her clitoris have been removed, her vagina is only meant for urinating and childbirth, in most cases the vagina is stitch up leaving a tiny hole for urine passage. Anything urge for sex. Is a fairy tale to her, she won’t feel a dime…

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by EmiDior(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
My ex was virgin thou

8 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Dollarseeker: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
it's virgin or I remain single.
if I no c for Nigeria I go enter SA

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

What is the greatest gift a man can give to his wife?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by luminouz(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Incognito21:
If you check well you’ll see that she has undergone FGM(female Genital mutilation) where her clitoris have been removed, her vagina is only meant for urinating and childbirth, in most cases the vagina is stitch up leaving a tiny hole for urine passage. Anything urge for sex. Is a fairy tale to her, she won’t feel a dime…

Will you geddifok!!! grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by muyico(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
NL wide hole ladies wil nt like dis!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by yarimo(m): 12:35am On Mar 09, 2023
From the last picture her boobs must be very soft chaii tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by faceLAGOS: 6:03am On Mar 09, 2023
I just must marry a young virgin.

If not, na BM sure pass.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by AgentGoat: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Incognito21:

Na through vagina urine dey comot?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by dnawah(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2023
jmoore:
Southafrican Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity
if no be tradition, plenty moto for don park there carry reverse comot grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Shalommy(f): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2023
After the certificate now, what's next? Na away knacking cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Shalommy(f): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2023
muyico:
NL wide hole ladies wil nt like dis!
No be u use ur bend bend blokos tear them?undecided. Idiot

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by muyico(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
No be u use ur bend bend blokos tear them?undecided. Idiot
Why U allowed me tear am?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by haybhi1(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2023
Lol. Na wa o.
Space booked uselessly.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by oyatz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:

Who are the people that disflower Nigerian girls? Are the not Nigerian men?

The truth is that Nigerians (men and women) no longer believe in chastity till marriage and have now fully embraced pre-marital sex and it will be hypocritical blaming the girls alone.

When you want to judge a girl/boy, it should be against the prevailing practice/norms in their SOCIETY at that point in TIME.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Allisgud: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na this kind breast still get vitamin e and iron

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by oyatz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
After the certificate now, what's next? Na away knacking cheesy cheesy
In certain cultures in some parts of Africa, prospective brides are expected to be virgins and certificates may be issued to those who are virgin, to be presented to their grooms.

The bride-price and even affection showered on such virgin brides are higher than non-virgin brides.

Most Nigerian tribes used to practice similar cultures in the past but such practices started fading away from 1950s and became almost non-existent from 1980 downwards. I still witnessed residues of such cultural practices among the fulanis in 1999.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by HanisahZuwy: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Incognito21:
Who told you women urinate with the vagina?

How do I regain my virginity and also feel like one? I'm in regrets.

Please, how can I regain my virginity? Or how do I at least feel like one. I really regret losing my virginity. That's one of my regrets in life. I wish it never happened. And I really wish I can get it back. Please, I want to know. Is there anything I can do or take to have the semblance of a virgin? Or at least get it back to some reasonable extent.

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Incognito21:
😭😭😭 Don't lie, you didn't do biology in school?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Mercury12(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:

Hahahaha😂
Kontinue, Naija girls go soon gather beat you one day 😂😂😂

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / Some Strange But True Sex Facts! / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.