Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (40529 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Adedamola8193:
when M K O Abiola was alive he use to jet to suadi for jumat service , abeg let the guy spend his money as he like you sef go get your money and do what you like not wasting time on nairaland
there was a time I used to go abroad just 2 charge my phone

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by kense88: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Daddy mouth odor and lies are like 5 and 6
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by kense88: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
lexy2014:
Lol
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by josite: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
It saddens me this guy talks below the level of dangote who is not born again and yet is gracious with wealth.
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by kense88: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
siraj1402:
So what is he really passing to them?
He is trying to point out how poor they are but foolishly donate money to him for miracles.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
HigherEd:

Tueh sule there are many reasons he could have used "had"
1) Member no longer resides in Germany or member probably now stays in naija
2) Winners Chapel now translates sermons on the internet and Domi radio- which I believe can be assessed anywhere in the world.
3) Member now worships with another Ministry now.
4) Oyedepo probably wasn't paying so much attention on the tenses he was using. It is a Sermon not a Speech reading and ministers sometimes interchange words like 'Had' for 'have' or 'take' for 'took'
5: the church now has over 40 branches in Germany..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by kense88: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Nigerian has to be the country with the biggest duality, we have the most churches and possibly the most mosques, yet the highest tribal dislike for one other, most corrupt and possibly the most wicked set of people, surely most are worshiping demons!
We have abandoned our own traditions instead of improving it and taking out the blood and gore.
If you go to a traditional elder and tell him you have problems he would tell you to buy gifts and give it orphans, and less privileged
If you go to a pastor/Iman he would tell you so sow tithe or provoke God with an offering in his church/mosque
Now who is right?
James 1:27 : Religion that is pure and undefiled before God the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained.
God bless you my dear. Most wicked is even an understatement. Na to dey disturb us with there sound system every Sunday dey sabi. The same thing with Muslims. There imam will kidnap young children for money rituals, sleep with peoples wife and expect us to take them serious.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
HigherEd:
Bishop Oyedepo:"We've had A Member Who Flies In From Germany For Sunday Services"

At time 40:00 to 41:00 Bishop Oyedepo talking to Graduates of Covenant University talked about the importance of Impact. He explained that without impact there was no way church members would leave Lagos where many other churches(which are very good) existed to come all the way to Ota where Canaanland is located. He cited an example of an individual who comes to worship at Canaanland all the way from Germany for Sunday service. According to the Bishop the individual flies in on Sunday morning and flies back at Sunday evening to start work on Monday(The Individual presumably owns a Private Jet)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2495s&v=XmjDMRNjkQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmjDMRNjkQs

if I have much money I will be in Canaan land every Sunday to listen to Bishop, only a month I spent in caanland my life was never the same, this man carry so much grace, seing anointed men of God preaching on TV and seing them life is never the same, I met mike Murdock in COZA and it was grace ful, so leave the man to come from Germany he knows what is looking for

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by Lomprico2: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
And where is the sense in dat? undecided
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by poweredcom(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
oyedepo still de catch mugu every day

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by superhumanist(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
shedybaba44:
if I have much money I will be in Canaan land every Sunday to listen to Bishop, only a month I spent in caanland my life was never the same, this man carry so much grace, seing anointed men of God preaching on TV and seing them life is never the same, I met mike Murdock in COZA and it was grace ful, so leave the man to come from Germany he knows what is looking for

"SLAVE" is what they call people like you in a sane country.
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by chijokz(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
HigherEd:

Tueh sule there are many reasons he could have used "had"
1) Member no longer resides in Germany or member probably now stays in naija
2) Winners Chapel now translates sermons on the internet and Domi radio- which I believe can be assessed anywhere in the world.
3) Member now worships with another Ministry now.
4)Winners now has 40 churches in Germany
5) Oyedepo probably wasn't paying so much attention on the tenses he was using. It is a Sermon not a Speech reading and ministers sometimes interchange words like 'Had' for 'have' or 'take' for 'took'
Very articulated and intellectual analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by Kennedyiheme: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lol can someone tell me one thing christianity and religion has done for them and nigeria. Im waiting
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
rose54321:
Mehn I can understand, when you need the anointing or you have a particular dire need no amount is too much to expend.

May we all have sound health oh

Here's what I don't get with Nairaland. If the post is about another religion, we can't comment unless we pledge allegiance but our own religion they will be spewing trash like Adamus.

Anyways we are liberal sha, and aren't swayed with mere ignoramus comments.

Sheeple
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
shedybaba44:

Smh...
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by liljaydee(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
baba this one na real lie ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by mandate12: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
freeay:
I pray God for this kind of blessing.Ameen.

Anybody way like, make him day take Molue to church just to form good samaritan, na him own ministry be that.Lol!

Lol.. Nice one bro! Same here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by miketayo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Acidosis:

You guys will always look for an excuse to justify almost anything.

Do you know it is a waste of money when you take okada (N100) to worship in a church in another street when there are 10s of churches in your neighborhood?
That N100 you spend on transportation can help a soul.

You see private jet as a luxury, well that's fine. However, to some, it is simply a means of transportation.

Next time, ensure you walk to the closest church to your house, don't pollute the environment with your car or okada.

ask urself does it make sense to travel from Germany to ota every Sunday for service ?
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by paxonel(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
HigherEd:
Bishop Oyedepo:"We've had A Member Who Flies In From Germany For Sunday Services"

At time 40:00 to 41:00 Bishop Oyedepo talking to Graduates of Covenant University talked about the importance of Impact. He explained that without impact there was no way church members would leave Lagos where many other churches(which are very good) existed to come all the way to Ota where Canaanland is located. He cited an example of an individual who comes to worship at Canaanland all the way from Germany for Sunday service. According to the Bishop the individual flies in on Sunday morning and flies back at Sunday evening to start work on Monday(The Individual presumably owns a Private Jet)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2495s&v=XmjDMRNjkQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmjDMRNjkQs

My brother, saying the individual flies from Germany every Sunday morning and goes back in the evening is exaggeration. It is not a realistic story.
Do you know what is means to fly from Germany?
Atleast 6 hours on jet, and you do that every week for what will never profit you?

That's a cock and bull story
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by winj3: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
This 419 piece of sh1te is relevant as long as his followers remain stupid!
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by miketayo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
shedybaba44:

u rate this (according to you) men of God so high. You have started worshiping them without even knowing ... What u are trying to tell me is u rather travel miles to meet ur men of God than to meet God everyday while in your house??
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by miketayo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
lexy2014:

there was a time i used to have my lunch in Paris
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by mabea: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
CuteMadridista:
I smell lies or half truths
But he has said it on countless occassions, i dont why op decided to bring it up now. Besides it's not a big deal.
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by mabea: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
miketayo:

u rate this (according to you) men of God so high. You have started worshiping them without even knowing ... What u are trying to tell me is u rather travel miles to meet ur men of God than to meet God everyday while in your house??
Ignorance is a disease. Guy go and seek knowledge.
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Such an embarrassing lie from a Pastor... What kind of lie is this?
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by santricedupas(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
papa oyedepo, abeg link me with that private jet traveller, make him employ me I dey find work

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by miketayo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
mabea:
Ignorance is a disease. Guy go and seek knowledge.

you should take your own advice
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by iluvpomo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
It's no big deal. Back then in secondary school, i used to fly from Germany to Nigeria everyday to attend classes
grin
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by anochuko01(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
I'm not doubting. I know a man that was going to south Africa everyday for work. he was a top officer in mtn then before he was transferred to replace a white man here in Nigeria.
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by Harfisco(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
simonlee:
I am a proud winner... but i must confess that his travels are not all necessary at all. But still, the worshiper might have his reasons that make the trip worth it. so, who am i to say otherwise?

Its my new dawn era!

@ least you get sense
Re: Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" by Acidosis(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
miketayo:

ask urself does it make sense to travel from Germany to ota every Sunday for service ?

It doesn't make sense now because I can't afford a private jet. I'm sure it will make sense by the time I own one.

Oga, private jet is not meant for the museum, it is meant for flying around to places that seems to make no sense to the common man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) / Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.