Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. (5456 Views)

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
I and this beautiful lady had a thing going, one night after a very intense rough play that left her very satisfied, we both fell to the bed and smiling at each other. after some seconds she gripped my game pad and started stroking it, game pad was fully charged and ready for round two of game play when she all of a sudden, twisted and bent it so HARD like she wanted to break it, I screamed at the top of my voice, the next thing she did was to use that their vampire finger nails to pinch my balls so hard like she wanted to damage them, then she whispered softly to me;

“don’t let me catch you cheating” she kissed me after and said “I love you” and then rested her head on my chest while she continued stroking the game pad gently to calm it down.

Brother shaggi will not recover from the shock I got that night.

Sometimes it’s good to just carry your bag and run if you see a big fight coming. To save your strength for fight that will better your life.

I miss her shar, her skin like hot bread wey them chuk inside peak milk. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by seunlier(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
I can only imagine.... Lmao
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
undecided

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Righteousness89(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
So after all the advices and Admonishment we have to you the other day you are still doing a Samson..

Deliah's and Other Marine agents are littered all over the places to Smash, Grind and Shatter Glorious Destinies..

Beware! We Live in very Dangerous times..

If you can stay away for any form of Sexual Immorality and Submit to God, you will go far in life..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Carchoice:
I and this beautiful lady had a thing going, one night after a very intense rough play that left her very satisfied, we both fell to the bed and smiling at each other. after some seconds she gripped my game pad and started stroking it, game pad was fully charged and ready for round two of game play when she all of a sudden, twisted and bent it so HARD like she wanted to break it, I screamed at the top of my voice, the next thing she did was to use that their vampire finger nails to pinch my balls so hard like she wanted to damage them, then she whispered softly to me;

“don’t let me catch you cheating” she kissed me after and said “I love you” and then rested her head on my chest while she continued stroking the game pad gently to calm it down.

Sometimes it’s good to just carry your bag and run if you see a big fight coming. To save your strength for fight that will better your life.

Many are mad but few are roaming......

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
So after all the advices and Admonishment we have to you the other day you are still doing a Samson..

Deliah's and Other Marine agents are littered all over the places to Smash, Grind and Shatter Glorious Destinies..

If you can stay away for any form of Sexual Immorality and Submit to God, you will go far in life..

the story says “had a thing going”

Long ago before I registered here.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Many are mad but few are roaming......
which one are you? The roaming geng?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Righteousness89(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Carchoice:
the story says “had a thing going”

Long ago before I registered here.
Okay!!
That's Great!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
hehehe problem no dey finish
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Funny! grin

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Lisaint(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wetin u dey find for romance session

Ehen u dey always hide real s*x atories abi

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by tobechi20(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
So na small threat dey make you fear

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Op O maa ponu gan O angry
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Uniquekriss(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
It's possible she was only being naughty and protective buh the intensity of the action also matters cos that game pad is a very delicate hardware, once it's faulty, na only God go fit repair am.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by SavageResponse(m): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Carchoice:

You probably just escaped from a psycho

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by SuperFX: 2:17am On Nov 26, 2020
grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by hashtagged(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2020
These kinda of ladies have an obsession problem and can harm you at anytime, basically these are the kind of ladies who castrate their exes, but then it's your fault why did you allow her to touch your gamepad undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by ZACHIE: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2020
I love your use of language.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Samuels90: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2020
grin Nxt time she will cut it.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Long and short of this write up, you can't keep it in your trousers. I like this lady already grin
Carchoice:

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Petyr1: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

the real nigga is back. damn nigga

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Petyr1:
the real nigga is back. damn nigga
grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by Generalwoodz(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sorry. But when she bend the game pad did you die ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. by PBeni(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei / Virgin Or Not? / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.