Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate (40861 Views)

FULL List Of The Amount Each Governors Earn In Nigeria / Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? / What Governors Would Have Done To Tinubu If He Was An Igbo– Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by kgbd(m): 3:30am On Mar 16, 2018
Gucciboss:
Nigerians are the most confused set of beings on earth. Why do you guys keep making it difficult for people to speak up in future? Why are some of you shouting up and down like hungry goat?

Do you expect a primary school teacher to tell how much a governor earns? It is the same beneficiaries of this rotten system that will still tell you what is wrong in the system.

You guys should use your brains for once.

Those of you shouting revolution everyday should note that you can't revolt against what you don't know. Allow them to finish their confessions first. Your rubbish comments on social media is causing more harm than good.
what exactly has Obi said = Nothing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by drnoel: 5:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Throwback:
Just like Obasanjo, Peter Obi is another who has been in a position to redefine politics and government either at the state or federal level, yet they only acquired wisdom after they left office.

Even the clueless Jonathan too forgets he was once a useless president and wants to give advice or political sophistries.

I predict Buhari too would become full of wisdom only after he has become irrelevant to influence a positive change.
You said it all jare, I wonder what he wants us to do now, they are the same. The wisdom comes whenever they leave the office
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by chinebu(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2018
Nigeria is sinking and I have said it severally in many pkatforms that the huge remuneration for political office holders should be stopped without delay.

Let their salaries be equall to that of a lecturer in the university and make politics unactractive then we shall begin to see those with genuine interest of Nigeria at heart coming out and serving this country to the best of their ability.

Then and only then will our votes really count because the money bags will not share any money knowing that it will be a waste of resources to them.
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by chinebu(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Nigeria is sinking and I have said it severally in many platforms that the huge remuneration for political office holders should be stopped without delay.

Let their salaries be equall to that of a lecturer in the university and make politics unactractive then we shall begin to see those with genuine interest of Nigeria at heart coming out and serving this country to the best of their ability.

Then and only then will our votes really count because the money bags will not share any money knowing that it will be a waste of resources to them.
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Butoneday2(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Gucciboss:
Nigerians are the most confused set of beings on earth. Why do you guys keep making it difficult for people to speak up in future? Why are some of you shouting up and down like hungry goat?

Do you expect a primary school teacher to tell how much a governor earns? It is the same beneficiaries of this rotten system that will still tell you what is wrong in the system.

You guys should use your brains for once.

Those of you shouting revolution everyday should note that you can't revolt against what you don't know. Allow them to finish their confessions first. Your rubbish comments on social media is causing more harm than good.
Tell them honestly our youths don't taya me the way dem dey open mouth for social media is pissing me off?
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by kense88: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2018
globemoney:

Will you shut up! Nonsobaba is right! Obiano outperformed this criminal called Peter Obi in just 2 years and you have the nerve to call him best governor. Are you aware your so called best governor couldn’t win his ward and polling unit during the last election?
Say that to your father.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by kense88: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2018
globemoney:

Will you shut up! Nonsobaba is right! Obiano outperformed this criminal called Peter Obi in just 2 years and you have the nerve to call him best governor. Are you aware your so called best governor couldn’t win his ward and polling unit during the last election?
Say that to your father. Mad dog
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by globemoney: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2018
kense88:
Say that to your father.
Rie nsi onuku
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by globemoney: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2018
alphajerus:

oga mechie onu gi dia... Wich state are u talking abt is it the one i stay in or the one at one corner.
Mr peter obi has, and is the best governor anambra hav ever had. Nt this ur drunk brother that used state money to secure a second term and keeps writing willie is working even on palm trees... U can go and argue..
Which best governor? Is that why he couldn’t win his polling unit and ward during the last election? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by ezigr8(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2018
those money he mentioned does belong to the governor's pocket rather he is referring to what is at their disposal to loot unlike senators who have no such access to milk dry the treasury
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by haliry6720: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2018
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by hush15: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2018
nonsobaba:
This peter obi is just a frustrated hypocrite. When he was governor of my state, he never for once disclosed or published how much he was collecting every month as security votes or even published the monthly or yearly account standing of the state. Upon leaving office, he hurriedly made up a fake sum of N75b as surplus to deceive his few supporters.

Its you that should keep quiet if you do not know what you say, hypocrite.

You dont know Peter but those that do will tell you that he is very frugal man when it comes to spending. Not because he is stingy or a miser but that he demands accountability for expenses.

Bubu, who is keeping money while nigerians suffer has nothing on this guy. He is the only ex governor who walks into places without even noticing who is around you so if he says what he says, i believe him. He was already a billionaire before becoming a governor and it didnt change him during and after he became the governor. That guy is the type of person we need at the top to curb useless spendings that doesnt bring any good. Ofcourse he will havr his own short comings but when it comes to spending, that man is very prudent and you can take that to the bank
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by kense88: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2018
globemoney:

Rie nsi onuku
Nke ngi na umunna gi rifoduru. Anuofia
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Dindondin(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2018
globemoney:

He opened your eyes after eating? Sorry other governors will eat their own too. Let Peter Obi return the ones he stole and ate before we take him seriously
let everyone return stolen money. Including those clowns you are supporting. Your problem is you love to attack the messenger, nor the message. Peter Obi and Shehu Sanni have graduated from the level of past governors who saw corruption but didn't say anything while in office and after office. From this point, Nigerians ll fight for how to reduce the said governors huge unwarranted earnings.
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by redsun(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
After you earn your own finish, wait till I earn mine before you call it immoderate

Hmm,typical.On the part of self destruction.
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by williams1000(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
This a life time opportunity for you to acquire land in Asaba if you are interested call me with this number 09036058219

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll. / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.