Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) (66907 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2018
Lilimax:
Honestly!

You call this liberation?
God help him.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
It didn't take him long! smh
It wasn't about the Catholic church holding him back after all, it was all about the flesh.

Why would someone want to marry a man who swore an oath of celibacy then went back on his word...?

Whether you swore as a Catholic priest or not, fact is you swore an oath to GOD, then you went back on your word.

You are on point. God help him.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
It wasn't about the Catholic church holding him back after all, it was all about the flesh.

Why would someone want to marry a man who swore an oath of celibacy then went back on his word...?

Whether you swore as a Catholic priest or not, fact is you swore an oath to GOD, then you went back on your word.

Wow unto the woman that tempted the man of God and made him to turn back.

The man was never called anyway because (Luke 9:62) And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 5:54am On Mar 16, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Sex, I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of just to have sex... heck, I've done a lot of stupid sheets just to make a girl want to have sex with me. dare I say the world is actually built around sex, sex and potential for sex makes the world go round

This is why I feel all these fathers are either some aliens, masturbating or they're gays
Speak for your promiscuous self. Sex is not food!
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2018
Pvssy is powerful
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Dnaz(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2018
First he takes a vow of celibacy before God and breaks it
Now he is taking a vow of fidelity to one woman before God
. Well God is Merciful, but our Works are filthy rags before him

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by anselaw(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2018
i wish him well
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Dnaz(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2018
shadeyinka:

Did he tell you his abandoning Jesus or the Catholic church

Didn't Pope Benedict do worse than him?
Pope Benedict was not under oath to remain pope
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Mariangeles:

He didn't swore an oath to god but to your church , roman church..... it was introduced in 1079—Celibacy of the priests.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2018
Dnaz:

Pope Benedict was not under oath to remain pope
You think people are ignorant of the catholic faith.
Once a Pope its till death.
A Pope swears at his installation doesn't he?

Its like you saying an African king goes on retirement!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2018
He got tired of banging in secret....hope the gel is worth it Sha, I no wan hear story later oo
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Jaziri4real: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Pussy excellent I know it gonna sound like a mess.pussy just like diced pineapple
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2018
What's so special about Edet's resignation as a priest sef? So many priests who couldnt cope had quietly resigned and continued with their lives. I think he is the one that made his resignation seems a big deal by the way he went about it.

Priesthood is not a do or die Affair. The Catholic church relieves you once you insist you cannot cope any more. There is no big deal. Funny enough so many are 'dying' to become a priest. I wish you wisdom and grace in your new life ex priest.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Johnzzy:

My friend keep quiet. Christianity is not a cult. And yes, he swore an oath to the Catholic Church, not to God.

Kapish!
So we still have people who reason intelligently like u.
God go bless u my brother

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by thedondada(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2018
Mariangeles:

I wonder the church they would now attend or whcih church will do wedding ceremony for them. Registry things on point.

Meanwhile he's been backing that pussy for long and couldn't think of life without it so he chose. Bold choice I.might say.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Apina(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2018
shadeyinka:

Don't judge him too hard. Pope Benedict also did the right thing
Benedict only resigned from his office as the pope, he did not leave the priesthood.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by komekn(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Mariangeles:

An oath that not underpinned by God's word is a mere proclamation and there is no law against changing your mind.

Particularly when you have seen the true light o have left the darkness of Man inspired traditions.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by ChuxMyk(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Sex, I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of just to have sex... heck, I've done a lot of stupid sheets just to make a girl want to have sex with me. dare I say the world is actually built around sex, sex and potential for sex makes the world go round

This is why I feel all these fathers are either some aliens, masturbating or they're gays
Lmao. Gay ppl have sex too. Gross but true
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by ChuxMyk(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2018
komekn:

An oath that not underpinned by God's word is a mere proclamation and there is no law against changing your mind.

Particularly when you have seen the true light o have left the darkness of Man inspired traditions.

True talk. Ppl just punishing themselves by themselves.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2018
giftedheart1:
can u hear yourself? he actually swore an oath to God and to the Catholic Church. the priesthood has an indellible mark on him, and that is why he remains a priest forever, even after he resigned. He is still been addressed as Rev. Fr.
How did u know he swore an oath to God ? Where did u get the notion that man swears an oath to God? Don't u know that most things men do are done out of ignorance and the bible says: the timed of ignorance God overlooks but now commands all men every where to repent. Acts 17:30. He's been living in ignorance and now repents to fulfil the law, go ye into the world and multiple. ... The truth is that God has a standard,it's either u conform to his standard or u 're living for urself. when u say u swore to him, he simply ignores u because he never told u to do such, that's what is called praying amiss. when u come to the knowledge of truth, and do his commandment he comes into you and build his abode.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by godisgood200: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
He first de fùck that lady behind close doors undecided
because na weytin Catholic Church teach am before nah. Fornication no be sin for una nah
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2018
menwongo:

Hhhmmmm
How sure are you? Patrick Edet is a straightforward man. The last church in Eman Uruan before he resigned from catholic church and priesthood saw a great improvement...till today core catholic church members in my hood still like and worships in the man fellowship.

I respect that man more than any pastor in Nigeria; (1) He challenge catholic doctrine, by refusing to observe most of the candle burning stuff. Instead to allow Catholic's high priest prevent him from fulfilling his destiny: He resigned honourably.
(2) In my village while preaching during the burial of mother to former commissioner of transportation Mr. Godwin Ntukude , the then governor God'swill Akpabio wanted him to break protocol for him to enter the event; Edet Patrick vehemently declined and ask the governor "are you God that I should stop preaching for you to enter".
Akpabio waited till after the preaching before he could enter the event...sheared billions to other priest except Patrick Edet

frankly, most people will not be happy with what u wrote but I know d truth when I see one. you are very sincere, keep it up and God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by godisgood200: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Mariangeles:

So you agree that Catholic Church holds people back as opposed to what the Bible said?

The Bible says, to avoid fornication let everyman marry his wife and let every woman marry her husband. But the evil sin breeding Catholic Church decieved him, forbade and held him back. God made us to have sex. Plenty of it so that we can fulfil his command of multiying seed on earth. But satan opposes God every time.

Celibacy in the priesthood is not Christian, its Hellenistic. Every priest in the Bible married, but the Hellenistic priests and preistesses don't marry.

Stop the idol worship man.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by labelle123(f): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2018
God knows the best
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Apina:

Benedict only resigned from his office as the pope, he did not leave the priesthood.
What is worse for someone who was supposed to the the vicar of Christ abdicating his responsibility and the anointing as a vicar
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Witnes: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2018
So, all because of toto, na d guy begin misbehave and doing anyhow,,,Na u taya
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Anyifancy: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
He first de fùck that lady behind close doors undecided
nawaa for u
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by earthcrust: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2018
Freedom at Last
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Kolanist(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2018
Johnzzy:

My friend keep quiet. Christianity is not a cult. And yes, he swore an oath to the Catholic Church, not to God.

Kapish!
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by UnchangeableGod: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
joebeckz:
He did the right thing to have resigned.
One thing for sure is, he must have been seeing that woman secretly against the laws of the Catholic Church since priesthood is a life of celibacy.
He felt he couldn't continue to deceive himself and decided to quit and go after his heart.

Maybe he was even wrongly influenced by his parents who probably would be some knights in the church or elders in the church. I am just thinking....

Happy marriage and God bless his home
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by UnchangeableGod: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Johnzzy:

Kapish!
You nailed it.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by UnchangeableGod: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
kingzjay:
I respect his courage. It is better that he left the priesthood than stay in the disguise of being a priest to commit all sort of atrocities.

God bless his endeavours. I've been attending his programmes and I must say 'God is with him'.

Congratulations
It is better to marry than to burn (in lust and sinful passion) - 1st Corinthians 7:9).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.