Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) (66867 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
talk2percy:
So, u are saying he committed a sin against God or the catholic church? Is God against marriage...how many priests are proudly celibates? No catholic priest is a virgin, the ones that are not into women are into men.
sure he may not have committed sin against God or the catholic church. But one thing is certain, he failed. He failed in the sense that to become a catholic priest, you are been made to undergo a training as long as 10years! i think that is enough for someone to properly discern what he wanted in life. more over, prior to his ordination, he is asked to declare his intention, and i think he must have been positive to this before his bishop could lay his hands on him. I also think you err by saying categorically that 'no catholic priest is a virgin'. this is a fallacy of hasty generalization.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
ofuonyebi:

those who abandoned Jesus Christ to have a taste of the pleasure of the world...forget that one day, the world and its pleasures will come to end!
And all the pleasures of this world will pass u by in Jesus name, amen. Go to heaven and clap there. What wrong has this man done? Hypocrites everywhere! The life of celibacy is not in the commandment of God buh the commandment of men!
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Atleast he wasn't claiming to the world he was chaste. And then molesting little altar boys.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
He first de fùck that lady behind close doors undecided

Before nko?

E fück am fück am fück am sotey she come carry belle.

But as the babe no gree do abortion, na so the guyman con resign con go do matrimony.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Your generalisation is where u got it wrong. I am an ex religious...a former capuchin franciscan. I left as a virgin. My friends who remain are still faithful to the celibate view of perpetual chastity, living a life of self denial of sex for the sake of the kingdom of God (Matt. 19:10-12) and so are thousands of consecrated men and women. Agreed not all Priests are virgins, some before they became Priests ....some violate their oath just like in marriage where many soil the marriage bed. The calling to the priesthood is tough and required ascetic discipline and committed prayer life to remain in God's grace in midst of a world saturated by sex. Till today as in the early church there is the Order of Virgins...
talk2percy:
So, u are saying he committed a sin against God or the catholic church? Is God against marriage...how many priests are proudly celibates? No catholic priest is a virgin, the ones that are not into women are into men.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
Johnzzy:

My friend keep quiet. Christianity is not a cult. And yes, he swore an oath to the Catholic Church, not to God.

Kapish!

Savage....I was actually trying to figure how to nicely dispose of this guy....but you just shot him between his balls grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
that guy has sold his soul to devil stupid man
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Homeboiy:

She looks pregnant. That may be why she has the fan
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by MrPresident1: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
God loves marriages. He wants us to be fruitful and have companionship

Anyone that is prohibiting marriage as a rule cannot be from God
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by menwongo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

Remember Rev. Patrick Henry Edet,the former Catholic priest who resigned from Catholic church in Akwa Ibom?He has tied the knot traditionally with his beautiful wife.

Below are first photos from his wedding

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/first-photos-from-traditional-wedding.html?m=1
Op point of correction Patrick Edet don't need any title again. No farther or priest title...just Patrick Edet
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by buchai: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
the good and the bad behavior of a man no one can escape it if you eventually chop once, you go like to go the second times.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by bossrillboss: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
..Walahi fa
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
tongue

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Na wetin dey hungry am since conji don kill the guy
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by smith042: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lenadiva:
This kind man fit carry big dick like horse .
hw u take know
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by sandland: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Johnzzy:

My friend keep quiet. Christianity is not a cult. And yes, he swore an oath to the Catholic Church, not to God.

Kapish!
you are a fool. You swear an oath with the bible in your hands and you say you swearing an oath to catholic church. When you are baptized it's not in the name of God, it's in the name of your stupid cult that u belong to.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by onyegwu2: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
But wait oo will the father ( formal) sleep with her
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Henrypraise: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Johnzzy:

Kapish!

for ur mind u av sounded clever n logical? d bible correctly say: wat ever is agreed here on earth is agreef in heaven... n where 2 or more are gathered in Gods name, prayers will be answered...

An oath to d church binds him in a contract to God... its reasoning like urz dat make mockery of d age parable: a man is bonded by his words....

Anyways he is doin well n not deceiving himsef, i envy his confidence... however once a priest always a priest... he knows...
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Sex, I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of just to have sex... heck, I've done a lot of stupid sheets just to make a girl want to have sex with me. dare I say the world is actually built around sex, sex and potential for sex makes the world go round

This is why I feel all these fathers are either some aliens, masturbating or they're gays
guy I pity you for your lack of understanding. You think all the priests built their life towards that aspect? Yes they are humans and they do have feelings, but they have come to realize that they don't own anything except to carry the cross of bn a shepherd that guides and protect the sheep, this men need your prayers and encouragement and not to counter their spiritual perfection. I na apu ara?
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
It didn't take him long! smh
It wasn't about the Catholic church holding him back after all, it was all about the flesh.

Why would someone want to marry a man who swore an oath of celibacy then went back on his word...?

Whether you swore as a Catholic priest or not, fact is you swore an oath to GOD, then you went back on your word.
God that swore that he won't let his children beg, is he not letting his children beg for food. If god dey break oat, who be priest
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
It wasn't about the Catholic church holding him back after all, it was all about the flesh.

Why would someone want to marry a man who swore an oath of celibacy then went back on his word...?

Whether you swore as a Catholic priest or not, fact is you swore an oath to GOD, then you went back on your word.
Hello sir/ma, God didn't require anyone to swear an oath of celibacy as a yardstick for service to him! Marriage is biblical and if he feels the urge for sex, even if he swore to God, he did the right thing by getting married since God instituted marriage

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by chubyke50: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lenadiva:
This kind man fit carry big dick like horse .
chooii you have spoil finish
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by xto2020: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
When Patrick resigned from the priesthood he give two important reasons (1) he said his spirit is not at peace because he feel like been cage (2) he said he want to go to heaven when he die. reason those two statements well, his spirit is not at peace because he has taken an oaths to God to stay away from sex and witness by man (Bishop), and he knows if he continue heaven with be fear from him that is why he said he want to go to heaven if he die
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by zonax(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by zonax(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Johnzzy:

Kapish!
What do you know.
When PMB took the oat of office and said So help me God, it made d oath binding in the presence of God, for all Nigerians and the office of the Presidency. Same is applicable here
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Manasp: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
You don spoil finish...

Hahhhahahahhaha
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Manasp: 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
kingzjay:
I respect his courage. It is better that he left the priesthood than stay in the disguise of being a priest to commit all sort of atrocities.

God bless his endeavours. I've been attending his programmes and I must say 'God is with him'.

Congratulations
U quiet now him
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Onyejijames(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Some just go into d priesthood 2 acquire wealth anyway d best thing is 2 allow dem 2 marry cos it is not easy 2 control it
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Antichristus: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:

NEVER SAY "NEVER" EVEN TO THE IMAGINARY, UNVERIFIABLE GOD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by boolet: 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:

Could you check 1Corinthians 9:5? It was Paul talking about Peter being married, the acclaimed 1st pope (which the bible did not expressly mention him as). Cephas is the Aramaic interpretation of the name Peter as can be found in John 1:42.

Catholic tradition is not the same as biblical injuctions... Sometimes they call it mysteries to keep you from asking questions.

The bible should be superior to any man-made law or decree...

I greet you sir.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:

I guess he is the same as Pope Benedict. If we crucify thus man for living true to himself, then Pope Benedict should receive a greater blame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.