Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Controversial Nüdë Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Nude On The Set Of New Music Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Controversial Nüdë Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Nude On The Set Of New Music Video (2268 Views)

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Nüdë Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Nude On The Set Of New Music Video by bushreporter: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2018
South African Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Nude On The Set Of New Music VideoControversial South African dancer, Zodwa Wabantu who was recently deported from Zambia for performing without underwear, wore nothing but strings on the set of a music video.

Sharing one of the photos on her instagram page, the dancer said all she wants is her money and doesn’t care what the society wants from her.

In her words;

I want my����������� i care less what Society wants from me����Someone said that’s a hand shake to Man to Man,I am a Man���

It should be recalled that the dancer was deported from Zambia on Saturday, on the grounds that her performance would “undermine national values”.

According to the Zambian authorities, allowing Zodwa to perform in Zambia will be against the country’s national values adding that the application did not meet the three months period in which to apply for clearance.

They further said Zodwa’s performance in Zambia would be against public interest.
SEE MORE PHOTOS

Re: Controversial Nüdë Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Nude On The Set Of New Music Video by stefanweeks: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Good for her

Nice ass tho
Re: Controversial Nüdë Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Nude On The Set Of New Music Video by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Zodwa Wabantu My boo cheesy Thicker body
Re: Controversial Nüdë Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Nude On The Set Of New Music Video by agbonkamen(f): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2018
Useless yansh grin

(1) (Reply)

Women Stripped Naked Over Stealing Of N200k (see Full Picture) / Instead Of Beating Your Wife Or Girlfriend, Beat This Person..see Post / How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.