Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President (26279 Views)

Gambia's Vice President, Badara Joof Is Dead / 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by zolajpower: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
xreal:
So the Vice president of Gambia is Mrs Fatima Jagaban. Is OK!

Never knew Nigerians were in Gambia's Judiciary, only knew of Medicals.

Good thing coming from Nigerians this time.

Since there independent sir. The only country Nigerians expertise are acknowledged . Unlike liberia who recognise the presents of amerians despite our efforts and contribution duriing there civil war.
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by ruggedtimi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
i was in seiraleone in 2004. Bellview airline wey i enta had a stop over there. The country from the skies be lik shit hole. i con dey proud of nigeria
by 2004 they were still recovering from a civil war
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by dubbiskelly(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
In other words, Gambia will collapse if IBB pulls his investments from that country. IBB owns many companies in various sectors in that country, from banks to energy and telecoms.
Through him Orji Kalu’s slok air became the national carrier of The Gambia.
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by nkem12345(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
olowobaba10:
JUST MISSING THE GAMBIAN CHE BU JEN , NYANKATA AND CHURRA GERTE. OH I WON'T FORGET THE REK REK BUJA AND NDAGA DANCES. JERERENJEF !

And i cant see the benachin and tapalapa and senfurr
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
SHE IS 100% CORRECT, THE GAMBIANS RESPECT NIGERIANS SO MUCH THAT THEY SO DEPEND ON US FOR THEIR GROWTH, I HAVE WORKED WITH SOME OF THEM, THEY ARE GENEROUS AND THEY SEE US AS THEIR SUPERIOR IN ALL. AN AVERAGE GAMBIAN HAVE A DREAM OF VISITING AND BEHOLDING A GREAT NATION LIKE US. APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE.
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by brojoshua: 12:16am On Mar 17, 2018
But they should be very careful with Nigeria corruption
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by vaxx: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
coputa:
When they say Nigeria is the giant of Africa,it's not a mockery but the bitter truth.No country in the west Africa sub region has the economic fire power that Nigeria has,whenever Nigeria sneezes in these countries they shivers.Our manpower exports to these countries is one of the propelling force to their existence,not to mention Nigeria financial assistance to them.
Nigeria will continue to play the big brotherly role bestowed on her by Nature
have you been to ivory coast? or better still Ghana.?
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by coputa(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
vaxx:
have you been to ivory coast? or better still Ghana.?
yes I have been to both countries,what is fantastic there
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by vaxx: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
coputa:
yes I have been to both countries,what is fantastic there
if you cannot see anything fantastic there. there is no need to go forth on any argument? i will find it difficult to convince you... stay bless bro
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by coputa(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
dubbiskelly:
In other words, Gambia will collapse if IBB pulls his investments from that country. IBB owns many companies in various sectors in that country, from banks to energy and telecoms.
Through him Orji Kalu’s slok air became the national carrier of The Gambia.
It was jagabans private jet that was used to airlift dictator Yaya Jamill from The Gambia to exile.Nigeria polithiefians are the ones controlling the economy of some of these African countries.
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
i was in seiraleone in 2004. Bellview airline wey i enta had a stop over there. The country from the skies be lik shit hole. i con dey proud of nigeria
you post be like person wey carry 25 out of 30 wey come dey proud say hin better pass 5 people. Have you visited these countries in 1994 and checked them out now. Kenya, Rwanda, Ethiopia, UAE, South Africa and a few others?
Re: Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President by panafrican(m): 2:39am On Mar 18, 2018
Why now ? Why the Gambia did not collapse under Jammeh over the past 22 years?
This woman is maybe cheating on her husband with her Nigerian boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! / Sierra Leone Holds Mass Burial For Hundreds Who Died In Mudslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.