Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (83998 Views)

Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Newpride(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yeye talk, to compare cucumber with man organ is rubbish.
Don't try me, I swear, she go vomit if I catch her.
I'm different from all those soft men she had tried.
Come and try me or any girl on NL shld pls contact me.
grin grin grin
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Sardonicus: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
In my experience 90% of women are afraid of big d1cks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
At least they don't complain of back pain and aren't selfish cheesy
and on valentine day, the cucumber will also take u out.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Martin0(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She shud step her game up ..I will send her some hybrid bitter gourd grin grin grin

Locally grown..At least with its unique shapes she will enjoy to the fullest & after she can make a soup cheesy

dammmmm shocked well experience they say is the best teachergrin

1 Like

Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by magiki(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
OK. I will see how the cucumber will get you pregnant.

Idiots
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
and on valentine day, the cucumber will also take u out.. grin grin grin grin grin
Scale of preference dude! cheesy
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Reelmii: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
allanphash7:
What is cucumber
cucumber is yam that grows on a tree in sambisa forest

2 Likes

Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Reelmii: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sardonicus:
experience talking
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by bizzy500: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She shud step her game up ..I will send her some hybrid bitter gourd grin grin grin

Locally grown..At least with its unique shapes she will enjoy to the fullest & after she can make a soup cheesy
lol WTF...don't tell me you re #teamcucumber
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by bizzy500: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
undecided
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by bayaar(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
[i][/i] Thats Her Problem...Next?!
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by PhilSeth(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A lady got scrubbed on the wall for daring to compare the heart of men to ordinary cucumbers, The lady is question shared a photo holding 2 cucumbers and said they are well built, well sized than that of men..
But the feedback she got will blow you away..
You dont play with Twitter men and go scout free like Facebook.. lol..
See reactions below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/ashawo-nigerians-blast-lady-for-saying.html?m=1

please, where is that cucumbers going? between her legs or in her mouth....
The size can destroy a nation.
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Shroud: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Every dumb idiot wants to be on social media news!

The extent people go and the dumb things they say just for attention.

1 Like

Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Reelmii: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Newpride:
grin grin grin
konji na bastard, well u can take ur advert to the advert section
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
ok oh, i wish u all the best my dear, when it's time 4u to settle down maritally, may cucumber be ur portion.. Oya shout amen.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Reelmii: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
PhilSeth:
please, where is that cucumbers going? between her legs or in her mouth.... The size can destroy a nation.
is it ur cucumber
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by bizzy500: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
ok oh, i wish u all the best my dear, when it's time 4u to settle down maritally, may cucumber be ur portion.. Oya shout amen.. grin grin grin grin
abeg make I help her shout Amen cool

2 Likes

Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Ryocaj(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
queenfav:
Wa freaking wu.. Wawu!
.. Otiye e!! U listen 2 rap music?
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by biacan(f): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sardonicus:
Says who undecided
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
bizzy500:
abeg make I help her shout Amen cool
and i join my faith with ur own..AMEN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Abdulraouf26(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Newpride:
grin grin grin
meanwhile this one is in quest of such notorious prostitute.smh
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by emmanikewon(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
SERIOUSLY!!!

The stove don cook hell!
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Sardonicus: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
biacan:
Says who undecided

Says me.

Except they are all pretending which is unlikely.
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by emmanikewon(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
SERIOUSLY!!!

The stove don cook hell!

Cooked those alaigbonron wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Achorise: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Peterpanny:
if you are man and you still drink cold water pls stop for the sake of your preek.cold water day kill preek.
For rea?
please what else does?
Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by biacan(f): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sardonicus:

Says me.

Except
they are all pretending which is unlikely.
That's a lie sad there is this thing you feel once it's in you it feels everywhere and make you wonder if you're in another planet tongue

What I'm I saying self please this is not my hand writing cool

1 Like

Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Men hate to be criticised.
They hate to take corrections or advice, definitely not on sexually related matters.

Just look at how they are all insulting her with their favorite word. Though 90% is a whole lot, but she is right that lots of men are not as good as they assume they are.

1 Like

Re: "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted by laydoh(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Peterpanny:
if you are man and you still drink cold water pls stop for the sake of your preek.cold water day kill preek.
proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.