Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (45831 Views)

What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by bigfather(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
This baba and kano shaaaa
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by okerekeikpo: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
See as the idiot be
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
CSTR2:
Presidents of sane countries don't do half of what buhari has done and they get impeached.

The South Korean female president was impeached because there were allegations that she shared classified information with her best friend who is also South Korean.

The way the people besieged the presidential palace for days would lead one to believe that she was guilty of war crimes.
D power of d people. In Nigeria, d people feel buhari is doing them a favour. So when he is preying on them, they are praying 4 him
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by akinszz: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless idiat attending a useless wedding ceremony of a useless couple when people are being killed

He attended his fellow Fulani brother wedding while that useless christian fake pastor was attended by nobody...

Even that useless Tinubu no go
bitterness will not kill you

Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by Awoleesu(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Larynx:
This is what the Bible means by “let protocol be broken for my sake” President M.Buhari is in Kano State twice in less than 2month ... Baba God, Kindly break protocol for my sake !!! God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Citation needed pls!

All man just dey quote 'Bible' upandan without even bothering to check the Holy Book!
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by Awoleesu(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
So, like play like play, Ganduje with the help of Buhari don finally send Kwankwaso off Kano be dat?
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by hmuhammad(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless idiat attending a useless wedding ceremony of a useless couple when people are being killed

He attended his fellow Fulani brother wedding while that useless christian fake pastor was attended by nobody...

Even that useless Tinubu no go
you go just die of heart attack I swear, kids everywhere
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by Elsodeeq: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
God time is the best ......congrats couples
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by saddeeq: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
maestrojohn:
That marriage will crash..
See Hatred! Guy better go and hug transformer to better your life I HELL FIRE. The richest man is Africa na Hausa Fulani.......youcan go to hell for all I care!
Son of a Bitch!!!!
Better go and hussle for ur daily bread otherwise you gonna die WRETCHED
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by zubam(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
PMB, this is a crucial period to provide the citizenry a farewell service, not hanging out with your co-politicians at this time.
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by Xisnin(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
maestrojohn:
That marriage will crash..
So?
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by millionboi2: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jones612:
There's no glory in being poor..... strive to be successful and see how the stars will always align for you.
Success and riches are two different things
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
mowapa:

You are minutes from being picked up. Nairaland does not give you anonymity to threaten the presidency.
twas outtaa fraustration broda im sorry
Re: President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano by Gerrard59(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Looking at the personalities in the pictures, I wonder where the black man got it all wrong. As they are, do they not feel it's right they develop their constituencies properly and provide constant electricity to the populace?

So much merriment amidst poor leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.