Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Bleeding Hrt: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleeding Hrt: (2526 Views)

My First Hrt Break / Just Got Hrt Broken., / Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleeding Hrt: by pweetychic: 9:42pm On May 01, 2010
How can i make this guy cry? I gave him my all but was stabbed with a hot knife,  we r still together though but gat no luv for him anymore, really wish to hurt him before i leave. Can someone help me out, how can i revenge?
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Pweety4me(f): 9:45pm On May 01, 2010
Ewww there's anoda pweety undecided
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by MaiSuya(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2010
Berra dust yourself and move on, before you go kill yourself. ,
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Odunnu: 9:59pm On May 01, 2010
Sweetheart,y nt jst move on and allow posterity take its course?
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Areaboy2(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2010
pweetychic:

How can i make this guy cry? I gave him my all but was stabbed with a hot knife, we r still together though but gat no luv for him anymore, really wish to hurt him before i leave. Can someone help me out, how i can revenge?

make out with me and show him the video, wink

works all the time tongue
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Debby12(f): 10:55pm On May 01, 2010
Area_boy:

make out with me and show him the video, wink

works all the time tongue
ode nie
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by oyebanji(m): 2:15am On May 02, 2010
I have 2 question or you.

Would hurting him change whatever U had together or what he did to you?

Can he even get hurt?

Pls go on, get a life, maybe U will find Ur happinness just around the corner.
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by waleski(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2010
I feel 4 u some guys can be wicked i knw its inconsolable but al i av is a hug nd a listenin hear dnt worry pour out ur pain o.k
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by nguage(m): 2:50am On May 02, 2010
Just move on, it's painful but that's the best thing to do.
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by 190: 9:52am On May 02, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ewww there's anoda pweety undecided

and she put head for road pass you!
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by kcblast(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2010
lol
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Flashfast1: 7:37pm On May 02, 2010
oyebanji:

I have 2 question or you.

Would hurting him change whatever U had together or what he did to you?

Can he even get hurt?

Pls go on, get a life, maybe U will find your happinness just around the corner.
I agree.
Stop being childish and move on with your life.
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Pweety4me(f): 8:01pm On May 02, 2010
190:

and she put head for road pass you!
wink
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by skfa1: 8:04pm On May 02, 2010
Poster

things do happens in this life, just move on
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by ayettymama(f): 8:05pm On May 02, 2010
hmmm- depends u need to tell us more-

u can just dump him and move on- or get someone else then dump him
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Donvilo(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2010
Please I'ill advice u to move on with ur life. I know it's hard but u hav got to try. What u're embarking on isn't worth it.
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2010
if u really want 2 revenge,here ar som few steps 4 u 2 follow
first of all,you av 2 pretend as if u lov him.let him tink u lov.send swt sms evrydy.start callin him dose sweet name like b4.touch him mor just 2 make sure he fall 4 u again.if he is angry with u durin dis period try and beg him.show much lov as possible.do dis 4 3 weeks or a month.but dere is dis big WARNING:YOU MUST NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM DURING THIS TIME.
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2010
step two;after dis,dat is after he av fallen in love wit u.u den hit d point.u tell him u ar no longer intrested in d relationship again.see be warn u ar likely 2 fall in love wit him back durin dis process.deir is every tendency u may fall in lov.if u ar a kind of person who dont kip 2 decision.dis is one of d most effective and dangerous way of breakin someone heart.u also knw hw u will feel,if someone use this method 4 u.trusted and tested.
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2010
mind you someone try this method and fall in love back with her husband.but another person try it and did not fall in love.thou the person who fall in love in the back are married and the wife seek for divorce.the method was given by a marriage councillor to her.so best of luck
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2010
mind you someone try this method and fall in love back with her husband.but another person try it and did not fall in love.thou the person who fall in love in the back are married and the wife seek for divorce.the method was given by a marriage councillor to her.so best of luck
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Pysam(m): 4:33am On May 03, 2010
U re also a devil,u want to pay evil back.see u can nt make a gud wife like dt.as i see ur post i just picture an arrogant fool who will end up kill her husband 4rm revenge .tell me how many guys wil pay back b4 u find ur husband who u ll eventually kill.just move on if u don't love no more its smple no love no relationship.cmon gurl dt every devil was once a lucifer.if winin him back is not d point then leave.do u have any tin to say cos i ll be back
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by TewMuch: 5:15am On May 03, 2010
I can imagine how hurt you are, but just leave him alone for God and let God handle him. As long as you did everything with a pure heart, your conscience and your God will fight for you. You will also look back and be grateful that you left him to his own karma. Believe me you will look back and smile. Turn to God and close family in your time of grief. Find someone in your family you can talk to, that will have time to help you get over this in the best way possible. Dont go on any revenge mission on guys or on a sleeping around fit. Just leave it all alone, and leave it to God. kiss
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by ayettymama(f): 6:28pm On May 04, 2010
Pysam:

U re also a devil,u want to pay evil back.see u can nt make a gud wife like dt.as i see your post i just picture an arrogant fool who will end up kill her husband 4rm revenge .tell me how many guys wil pay back b4 u find your husband who u ll eventually kill.just move on if u don't love no more its smple no love no relationship.cmon gurl dt every devil was once a lucifer.if winin him back is not d point then leave.do u have any tin to say cos i ll be back

instead of saying this- why cant u just be good??

the reason why men sweat over thibgs like this is cuz they dont like the sound of a mad woman coming to get them after they have finished with them!

why cant yall just behave urselves instead of callin out the women??
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Pysam(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2010
U av said it all she is a mad woman.seekin for who to kill .u re makin her feel revenge is d final solutn to her problem.she ll kill her husband
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by danben(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2010
To take a revenge now become an issue.
First revenge action if it does not work let me know after you have try it.

the action: Fxck him until he get fainted and call his friend to come and wake him then dump him and move on
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Hysteria: 9:36am On May 03, 2013
move on
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Princeparix(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2013
y everibody d tell her make she MOVE ON---NA LADIES_MACHINE SHE WAN MOVE ON TO MALAWI WIT?mtcheeeew

Op>if u dnt hv a gun, i can help u wit one
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by greedie1(f): 9:57am On May 03, 2013
the only way to hurt him is to show him dat u are happy without him. move on, smile at him, be pleasant and gay.... it.will kill him faster dan otapiapia and u ll still sleep soundly at nite. tryit.
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Nobody: 10:21am On May 03, 2013
No need for revenge, don't waste your precious time!
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by ezemoses(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2013
the best revenge in the world is success. build your life, get him out of it in the process and you will see how he will wana be close again. When you reject himhe will be hurt,now that will be the best revenge or simple. live it all to the almighty because his word says do not repay evil with evil but allow his wrath to take place as he is the begining and the ending
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by andyanders: 10:32am On May 03, 2013
pweetychic: How can i make this guy cry? I gave him my all but was stabbed with a hot knife,  we r still together though but gat no luv for him anymore, really wish to hurt him before i leave. Can someone help me out, how can i revenge?

Please never try any negative thing, less you will have a curse hanging on your life. Let him be judged by his creator.Move on with your life and allow him be.
Re: Bleeding Hrt: by Fussbot: 11:17am On May 03, 2013
Maybe if u commit sui***e u know he wil miss u 4eva

I dey joke ni o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Really? / Polyamory? / Pls Help Me....... Its All About NOBODY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.