Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? (1741 Views)

My First Hrt Break / Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by myk4koool: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2011
She breaks my hrt but i still love her.Will u go after a girl like that all because u still love her.i asked her out again and she told me 2 wait still she finishes her exams b4 reply.Will u wait or move on with your life?I need advice 4rm u guyz.
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by thetelz(m): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2011
Bros,if she tells you to wait till after exams,you can just chill for her
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by aminalib(f): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2011
she knows she has u in the palm of her hands, move on with ur life
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by bobbyray(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2011
she no get you time, , but exams go soon finish, and tyme will tell
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by Beync(f): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2011
How did she break ur heart? by telling to wait till after exams undecided i don't get the heartbreak
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by Tingles(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2011
What has changed? She'll do it again.

1 Like

Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2011
Guy you need to slow down you are the one hurting yourself. Telling your to chill shouldn't be inducing heartbreak in you. She just mite sant to she how persistent you are or may even be meaduring her own feelings. Just wait till she gives you her answer before you conclude ok?
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by Mcleo007(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2011
A gurl who broke ur heart b4 will still do it, given the slightest chance. Dude,better move on.
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by no1madman(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2011
No,i'll only torture her clitoris and toto. . . .
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by Melahou(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
is she the only "girl" in town, wat does she have under dat u cant let go, be real MAN
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by kokoye(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
you is whipped boy
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by MrsChima(f): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
There is not that much love in world for me to go back to a mofo that didn't want me or respect me.

People are so desperate these days that they will accept just about anything and then come online crying about "I don't understand, why she or he can't just love me". WTF.
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by kaycrystal(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2011
there is a thin line btw love and foolishness, hope u knw where to draw d lines.
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by myk4koool: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
@beync.hw she broke my hrt is a long story but she ever intended 2 cos she told me we shudnt break up.We broke by ignorn each other due to betrayal and we stopd communication 4 a while.
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by deniyor: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
Depends on what she did to break my heart and why?
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by myk4koool: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tnx 4 all ur advice every1
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by Beync(f): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2011
myk4koool:

@beync.hw she broke my hrt is a long story but she ever intended 2 cos she told me we shudnt break up.We broke by ignorn each other due to betrayal and we stopd communication 4 a while.
Move on with ur life, dont go back to shit
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by AHMAD143: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2011
Guy Bebs dey like pure water better fine the one that cares about u
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by Ekpoma1: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2011
Op yes o. Bt 2 break her heart dis time if she ever agree 2 go out with me again.
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by tolulopsy(f): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2011
If u wait for her, she will still break ur hrt one million times,move on with ur life bro
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by myk4koool: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2011
Think i have 2 let go then and not 2 wait, I have her pix all over mi phone,laptop even on facebook.It brings back the memory of her,
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
Y write 'will u' in place of 'do i'?
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by myk4koool: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
@sauer,i jst wnt 2 wot u guyz will do if u r in such situatn.
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by medjai(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2011
It's best you move on. Why love someone that doesn't feel the same way about you?
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by steeze(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
I've never been comfortable with girls that will tell you "come back on the 15th" or "come back in 2weeks time" to get a reply.

I mean, na me u wan dey put for long tin? Abeg make she waka jor. Girls like that aren't stable emotionally, trust me.
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by Onchedu(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2011
How exactly did she break Ur heart?
Ur entire post is sha giving off the scents of insecurity.
Re: Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? by Onchedu(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2011
Yeah, it also sounds like U are obsessing about her & that comes with appearing needy and being clingy.

If U are already dating her & she's giving U the come back on so and so day for my reply line, dude, there are more chances she's breaking up but doesn't know how to go about it & is either waiting for U to give her strong enuf reason or to choose another nest to lay her eggs in before she kicks U off.

(1) (Reply)

Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion / Am I A Devil? / She Eats Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.