Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son (837 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Beke2020: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Please help me decide. My boyfriend introduced me to his dad last month. His parents are divorced. From the look of things,the my boyfriend’s dad is quite young. He is 48 while my boyfriend is 27. He had him at a very young age I guess. My boyfriend treats me with no respect. I stick with him cos I am afraid of being on my own. I am also 27 years old,I would like to settle down before I am 30 years old.

My boyfriend’s dad seeing how his son treats me,has asked me to leave his son to be with him. I find that odd but very sexy. The fact that father and son want me. I have been with my boyfriend for over four months and he still does not treat me like a queen that I am. Whereas,his father is a gentleman. the type that opens doors for ladies. He calls and checks on me. He rebukes his son for treating me bad but that crackhead wont listen.

Last time,Brad (my boyfriend’s father)flirted with me real bad,we started....Read More

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-me-decide-i-have-feelings-for-father-son/
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Ay04z(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wasted sperm. U dad should have marsturbated u instead.
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
The caption for the thread should have been an unrepentant olosho needs more dick in her life
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Blakjewelry(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Zimbabwe reloading
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
U want to double date father and son...endtime tinzs
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin
Ay04z:
Wasted sperm. U dad should have marsturbated u instead.
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Beke2020: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
My friend that too harsh naa. Until u get close to people u dont know the burden they are carrying.
greiboy:
The caption for the thread should have been an unrepentant olosho needs more dick in her life
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Zimbabwe reloading

cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Beke2020:
My friend that too harsh naa. Until u get close to people u dont know the burden they are carrying.
Oh sorry, perhaps you will have preferred a lady treat you this way, yes?
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Beke2020: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nooo! castigating her will not help.
greiboy:
Oh sorry, perhaps you will have preferred a lady treat you this way, yes?
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Beke2020:
Nooo! castigating her will not help.

So what will help then? There are some boundaries you don't cross when it comes to matters of the heart and this is one of them
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Beke2020: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
I quite agree, but that what makes people different. That why a sister will sleep with her blood sister's husband. When you rub this harsh word on them make them even worse. If it was a solution i will gladly support you guyz
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

So what will help then? There are some boundaries you don't cross when it comes to matters of the heart and this is one of them
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by Beke2020: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
What am saying here is the abusive words will not help.
Beke2020:
I quite agree, but that what makes people different. That why a sister will sleep with her blood sister's husband. When you rub this harsh word on them make them even worse. If it was a solution i will gladly support you guyz
Re: Please Help Me Decide: I Have Feelings For Father & Son by z11111: 2:09am On Mar 17, 2018
Some ladies can be funny.

In love with Father and son !

Why did he divorce his wife in the first place ?

Beke2020:

Dear Jzhane,

Please help me decide. My boyfriend introduced me to his dad last month. His parents are divorced. From the look of things,the my boyfriend’s dad is quite young. He is 48 while my boyfriend is 27. He had him at a very young age I guess. My boyfriend treats me with no respect. I stick with him cos I am afraid of being on my own. I am also 27 years old,I would like to settle down before I am 30 years old.

My boyfriend’s dad seeing how his son treats me,has asked me to leave his son to be with him. I find that odd but very sexy. The fact that father and son want me. I have been with my boyfriend for over four months and he still does not treat me like a queen that I am. Whereas,his father is a gentleman. the type that opens doors for ladies. He calls and checks on me. He rebukes his son for treating me bad but that crackhead wont listen.

Last time,Brad (my boyfriend’s father)flirted with me real bad,we started....Read More

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-me-decide-i-have-feelings-for-father-son/

(1) (Reply)

Who Wins A Girls Heart? / The 18 Different Methods Of Birth Control: Sex Education 101 (for Dummies) / How I Became A Lesbian (episode 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.