Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider (5540 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by nigeriapenmedia: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2018

According to an Instagram Health Page, Healmedoc, this woman pictured above was bitten by a poisonous spider.

'Unbelievable case of a woman being bit in her tongue by a SPIDER!! ?.Depending on the type of spider that bites you, spider bite symptoms can range from very mild to outright poisonous.

A lot of times, it’s hard to know what type of spider bit you because you may not notice the bite until hours after it actually happened.Identifying a spider bite is easiest if you saw the spider that bit you. Look for things like swelling, a red welt, skin damage, and any troubling symptoms that accompany the bite.

Other symptoms include itching or rash, muscle pain or cramping, blister that’s red or purple in color, sweating, difficulty breathing, swollen lymph glands, high blood pressure.

In some cases, you can treat spider bites at home. For nonvenomous spider bites, follow these steps: apply an ice pack on and off for 10 minutes at a time, elevate the area to reduce swelling, take an antihistamine to help with itching, clean the area to prevent infection.'
'Always seek medical attention if you suspect you’ve been bitten by one of the following species: brown recluse, black widow, hobo spider, tarantula, or a Brazilian wandering spider.'

More Graphics Photos at:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/03/extremely-graphic-photos-of-woman-whose.html

CC: seun,Lalasticlala, Mydn44
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by nigeriapenmedia: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by SisiStar007: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
How the spider take enter her mouth shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by onecornerboy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
SisiStar007:
How the spider take enter her mouth shocked shocked
i wonder o. Everyday someone will keep seeing weird things hapening

1 Like

Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
I just dey imagine if na breaast or pusssy or priick d spider sting. No be small thing o.
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by Samusu(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I just dey imagine if na breaast or pusssy or priick d spider sting. No be small thing o.
Dolo
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by joinnow: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Don't open mouth when sleeping. U can use superglue gum ur mouth at night and wash it off in the morning tongue
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by conductor123(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
joinnow:
Don't open mouth when sleeping. U can use superglue gum ur mouth at night and wash it off in the morning tongue

Whaaaat! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by giftedheart1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
joinnow:
you've spoken well...we shall hear u again. next!
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by noblealuu: 1:45am On Mar 17, 2018
Gross...how then do we identify venomous spiders? That woman must be in severe pains.

God heal her.
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by Jabioro: 2:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Too graphical, a gory sight...
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by aDEOetREGE: 4:42am On Mar 17, 2018
This is a gory image.

btw, did she give the spider blowjôb ni?
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by Deckline(m): 5:06am On Mar 17, 2018
The real spider girl. Except that she will be using her tongue to swing the web. Peter parker of Nigeria.
I hope op knows i don't believe this crap.
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by MVLOX(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2018
How come she no turn spider woman na....
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by AlexCk: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2018
Wow,
That's ouch.

Fit be black widow o,
No be the female species dey chop the male after copulation??

Funny enough, heard some scorpion stings are more poisonous than some snakes.
I doubt it tho, believe snakes are still no1 in terms of deadly(fatal) stings

1 Like

Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by partnerbiz4: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2018
Holy moses...

Chai!
Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by NwaAmaikpe: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

Can she still give bj with that tongue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by barallanee(f): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Chisos shocked shocked

Re: Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider by lalasticlala(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2018

(1)

I Made My Bae Feel Like A Queen Today - Pics / Nairalander Guys Let's Confuse The Ladies In The House / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.