Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream (3249 Views)

I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). / Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:26am On Jun 01, 2021
This morning I was in a dream and while standing under a tree, I had a discomfort at my calf region. At first, It felt like an ants sting then I scratched it which is normal to do, then I looked at it very well and noticed two, spots with little pinch of blood.

When I looked it at again, it has swollen and was bleeding. I was running to the road, I asked a lady to help me but she said she doesn't have an antidote.

I ran to a shop and met alot of young women, I told them I was looking for the woman selling antioxidants (aporo in yourba language). They said I should wait for the woman. While waiting I told them that I didn't want to die. They said I should go to one shop, when I got to that shop, the woman redirected me to where I was coming before.

Everywhere I went to, they only directed me to another place, then at a point. I kept walking and asking after a guy then I woke up.

What could be the meaning to be bitten by a snake in a dream? I have never been bitten by a snake before, but by a scorpion and it was real life and not a dream.

Please stroll down to find the remaining part
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2021
If your story is anything to go by, then obviously for you to still be alive and telling us about this means the snake which bite you wasn't one of the venomous species.

True true,this world isn't balance sha.
Some are mourning over the incessant killings and bloodletting carried out in their land by Security forces while others like the OP are just worried about being bitten by snakes in their DREAMS.
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by NwaAmaikpe: 6:02am On Jun 01, 2021
shocked

This is not a good omen, you need to pray to God and ask him to deliver you from such dreams.

If this will be of any comfort, just know you are not alone on having such dreams. Just like you, I mostly dreamt about being chased by snakes and hyenas but luckily they never caught up with me because I'm always barefooted in my dreams so I get to outrun them.

I took this to my pastor and he recommended an intensive fast and true to his words, those dreams have stopped. My nightmares are gone and my dreams are more pleasant.

If I am not eating in it, I am having sex.
I have never underestimated the efficacy of prayers afterwards.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by MikeofKd(m): 6:08am On Jun 01, 2021
That not just a dream ,but a vision ,God is merciful ,d dream means u should be watchful and prayerful ,d enemies are bout to attack but God made see u dis so u could avoid it. Fast and pray bro .

4 Likes

Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by tillaman(m): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2021
If it was really that serious you won’t make it that long
Your organs will fail as you are running around but it’s okay because it’s not real
Just pray to God and be cautious.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by kawexa2851: 6:17am On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
AlhajiNatty:
If your story is anything to go by, then obviously for you to still be alive and telling us about this means the snake which bite you wasn't one of the venomous species.

True true,this world isn't balance sha.
Some are mourning over the incessant killings and bloodletting carried out in their land by Security forces while others like the OP are just worried about being bitten by snakes in their DREAMS.
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by Cholls(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2021
My brother go back to sleep and drink EPA IJEBU
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by paulolee(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2021
chaaai
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by ValCon888: 6:47am On Jun 01, 2021
You were bitten by a snake in your dream.
All you need to do is to wake up into the 21st century and stop thinking like a cave man.
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by vibre: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2021
You missed an opportunity to cook snake pepper soup in your dream. Haaaa!!! Snake pepper soup!!!
I eat a lot in my dream, there's no kind of food I've not eaten in my dream so trust me when I tell you that snake pepper soup is the most delicious meal you'll ever eat in your dream.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by Igwe29(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not a good omen, you need to pray to God and ask him to deliver you from such dreams.

If this will be of any comfort, just know you are not alone on having such dreams. Just like you, I mostly dreamt about being chased by snakes and hyenas but luckily they never caught up with me because I'm always barefooted in my dreams so I get to outrun them.

I took this to my pastor and he recommended an intensive fast and true to his words, those dreams have stopped. My nightmares are gone and my dreams are more pleasant.

You must surely be kidding, because I'm sure you know eating or having s** in dreams is not good.
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by HolyMonks: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Spiritual attack.
There is more to this.

Note: your life is in danger as someone is after it.
2.it could mean that death is on the way.

3.it could be that any of your friends or family member who is related to you is in a dangerous situation.

4.it could mean pain, agony and poverty which means you can't get help from people.

Pray: Psalm 51, psalm 91, psalm 108, Psalm 109 and lastly psalm 121.

Note:if you like take it seriously if you don't like it leave it.
And next time always pray after bad dreams..

Peace.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by Ehinjuola: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
OP... Please carry this post go religion forum you might find more enlighten than this place.
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Snake bit you and you didn't get help everywhere you ran to. Be careful with your friends and relatives. They may fail you when you need them most. From Google; Dreaming of a snake biting you is a warning dream. It is meant to get you to pay attention, often when you have been ignoring something that your subconscious is trying to get your conscious mind to notice. It is often related to another person or situation causing you harm.
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by JenniferEkubo(f): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so u think eating and having sex in a dream is good? U must be a joker
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by sophxx: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Spiritual attack bro spiritual attack. Please pray fervently.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by sophxx: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
HolyMonks:
Spiritual attack.
There is more to this.

Note: your life is in danger as someone is after it.
2.it could mean that death is on the way.

3.it could be that any of your friends or family member who is related to you is in a dangerous situation.

4.it could mean pain, agony and poverty which means you can't get help from people.

Pray: Psalm 51, psalm 91, psalm 108, Psalm 109 and lastly psalm 121.

Note:if you like take it seriously if you don't like it leave it.
And next time always pray after bad dreams..

Peace.
Fatherchristmas please heed to this. Snake dreams are bad. Thats an attack from the spiritual realm. God be with us all.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yes I have started praying, I have told alot of people close to me already. I am now at a prayer mountain embarassed
I have never been this terrified in years.

I just remembered some other part of the dreams.

When I got to a place some of the ladies directed me, I saw a gathering of people. They asked what I wanted and I told them a snake bite me and I don't want to die.

Someone who I didn't see his/her face (because it was dark) asked the name of my mother then I told him/her I will not tell her, that all I wanted is a cure. He now said something like "to get something you have to sacrifice something". So I left there

On my way again I noticed that the spot was now really swollen upto my calf region. I now started walking and looking up and down. Then I went to an environment which could be best described as a gettho. I was now asking after a guy then I woke up in heavy sweat and fear
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by Whoknowsme: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
You need to pray against calamity or death in your life, family or loved ones. The Lord grant you grace and strength to succeed victoriously in your prayers and stay focused

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
ValCon888:
You were bitten by a snake in your dream.
All you need to do is to wake up into the 21st century and stop thinking like a cave man.
It's not about being a cave man
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2021
U need to pray
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by Truvelisback(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2021
It Signifies Ur Hidden Fears Or Worries That Has Become A Threat To U.
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by Kingdemi212019: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Yes I have started praying, I have told alot of people close to me already. I am now at a prayer mountain embarassed
I have never been this terrified in years.

I just remembered some other part of the dreams.

When I got to a place some of the ladies directed me, I saw a gathering of people. They asked what I wanted and I told them a snake bite me and I don't want to die.

Someone who I didn't see his/her face (because it was dark) asked the name of my mother then I told him/her I will not tell her, that all I wanted is a cure. He now said something like "to get something you have to sacrifice something". So I left there

On my way again I noticed that the spot was now really swollen upto my calf region. I now started walking and looking up and down. Then I went to an environment which could be best described as a gettho. I was now asking after a guy then I woke up in heavy sweat and fear

Hope you’re not putting your hand on Watin pass u? Iike money ritual
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
I just lost a huge amount of money. I don't know if it's connected to this dream.
I have just lost some raw cash in the most bizarre way. For the past 2 hours I have been trekking up a date down all the root I took today and asking if they helped me find the money

I just remembered this dream and came here to comment
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
It Signifies Ur Hidden Fears Or Worries That Has Become A Threat To U.

I think it means a heavy loss
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ehinjuola:
OP... Please carry this post go religion forum you might find more enlighten than this place.
Thank you that's true
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by Truvelisback(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

I think it means a heavy loss
It Could Be So. There Could Be A Situation U Are Scared Of Or Has Become A Threat To U.
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
They have located u and are prepping the strike. Op be very careful and prayerful. Near God this season for ur safety
Re: HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream by Truvelisback(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ehinjuola:
Dat Place Sometimes Can Be Boring Ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Show Ur Sunday Food!! / Dubai Porta Porty: Slay Queen Doing D*ggy Style By A Dog (adult Video) / Help! My Friend Needs Blood And Sperm Donation ASAP (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.