Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (93631 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 2mercy: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
If you found yourself ‘dating’ a woman who is only going out with you because of what she can get, what would you do?

A man recently found himself having to come up with the ultimate revenge when he found out that a girl he was dating didn’t exactly have pure intentions.

After meeting on a lifeguard certification course, the unidentified man thought he had met his dream gir after they ‘hit it off’ and exchanged numbers and social media details.

They chatted for a few weeks before he asked her out to see a movie, which she accepted, leading to a few more ‘casual dates’.

His hints to make things more serious were snubbed, but they continued to hang out for a while.

Things took a turn downhill when a mutual friend showed him messages which gave away her true intentions. He was told what she had said about him by a mutual friend.

The mutual friend shared text messages exposing the real reason a girl had agreed to a date. It turns out she was only interested in him because he pays for everything whenever they go out.

The friend said he felt bad as ‘she often does this to other dudes’, and passed on a screenshot of messages between them.

When asked if she was dating her latest ‘maga’, she replied:

“Not really but as long as he keeps paying for everything, I’ll let him take me out more,” with a laughing face, before adding: “Girl’s gotta eat.”

Armed with this new information from their mutual friend, he decided to serve her a taste of her medicine.

After posting about his master plan on Reddit, many were quick to applaud the revenge stunt and he was even said to have dodged a bullet.

He said:

“After seeing this, I asked her to go on a nice date with me to a hibachi grill restaurant. I got the most expensive thing they had and so did she. We both got fancy ice cream and multiple refills on drinks.

“I complimented her a lot and smiled consistently, before getting up to go to the bathroom and leaving. I was also her ride.

About 45 minutes after I get furious texts from her saying that she had to have her mum come down and pay for it because she didn’t have the money on her and that we were done.

I know it’s not a lot and it sucks because I thought she was actually into me but it felt pretty nice leaving her that way.”

Do you think he got a perfect revenge or he went too far?

https://m.guardian.ng/life/whatsnew/man-finds-out-girls-intention-for-dating-him-gets-his-ultimate-revenge/

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by rossovu: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
He should've just walked away...if u know u know wink

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Davash222(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!

819 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
cheesy grin

Some ladies are gluttonic in nature. Always ready to leach on guys without providing anything in return. Always asking and requesting for mundane of things and thinking sex and their amoeba shaped body is all they got to offer.

Guys should try and be like me.. You dont need to prove any thing to ladies. Infact, i have made it a duty nowadays to only pay for myself on a date. If she dont have money, I stand up and leave there. Ladies think they can order the restaurant and leave the Bill's on me. You must be joking.

378 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Eaztzide: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
The revenge no sweet. He suppose do am sote the girl fit enter cell. Na den e go dey sweet

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by TheApologist: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
the guy realized she's had it free enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by emeijeh(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
I wonder.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Oche211(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
Oil dey your head

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by czarr(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
not enough revenge, but still good.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Itzurboi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Eaztzide:
The revenge no sweet. He suppose do am sote the girl fit enter cell. Na den e go dey sweet
guy, u bad ooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Itzurboi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
For sey nah me, i go begin dey order for everybody wey dey the restaurant plus takeaway package for them before i come disappear into air....
P.s: someone said this act would only excite young, broke, unreal men... Fine, we are happy.... Do you know issue like this when not tackle become menace to our societal lives, same way the REAL MEN overlooked the looting habit of our collective wealth by the politicians, knowing well that there actions won't excite REAL MEN and it brought us to this stage... Treat nonsense when you see one.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by drizslim(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
In falz voice

I no like girls wey no get money but them dey like Attention

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by sweetonugbu: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ladies and freebies, if reverse is the case feminists will not allow us hear word

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by IMASTEX: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
He didn't revenge anything, after all the lady paid for what she ate in addition to what the guy had spent on her before.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Richdad50(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
shocked

This will only excite little boys on this forum. Not for men. They simply walk away once they get a hint of a lady's wrong intentions. Enjoy yourselves boys.

Richdad

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Skepticus: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Miracle4Sure: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ichidodo: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
First off,trying to impress a girl with money is the ultimate simp move.It is lazy,classless and clichéd...Tis good enough he woke up in good time but still I'm afraid he will go back to type and find another girl to impress with money again..Who wants to bet he will find another money grabbing banshee?

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Ogegeodey(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
cool
Its like a bet9ja game

enter
1X enter
Win either half still enter

The guy money no waste

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by maynation(f): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Believe this tale at your own peril.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Pidginwhisper: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Awon Omo Elebi grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Rapmoney(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
These young girls who go about trying to get whatever they desire from men...na wa o!

Young men, be wise. You have mothers and sisters, spend the money on them. They are your blood. Las las if e red, family go always be family.

I even pity some guys wey dey spend money but deh nor dey see pant sef. If a woman is not your wife, sister, daughter, mother or female relative, don't spend a dime on her, except she agrees to act like a call-girl. If she no like am, make she go ask ashowo for brothel whether e dey easy to make money.

Up there is a general advice.

Anyway, this story is fake!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Enemyofpeace: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
I dont know why Mynd44 keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what i am thinking o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Goldenheart(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
The guy na dullard. Him go fall maga for another gel.. cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by fatymore(f): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
That's not revenge.

Independent ladies like us will pay the bill and ask you to be pick more on us...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Florblu(f): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
How is this a revenge?
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by chukwuibuipob: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
sad serves her rite.U should take such gluttony uswless okrika girl to chicken Republic/big restaurant. Park ur car about 5 min drive away from the eatery.Let her order /chop N drink expensive wine.Excuse her that u wan go pick ur Atm card and ..........................RUN FI COVA

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is why I hate broke boys
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.

10 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Enemyofpeace: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
maynation:
Believe this tale at your own peril.
abi na you be the girl?

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.