Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend (7910 Views)

How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? / I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Hello people I've been suffering from this weird and strange occurrence........I'm actually in a serious relationship with my gf that I plan to spend the rest of my life with her.

But don't blame me na, I be guy and sometimes I just feel like making out with other girls once in a while but whenever I try even having deep pre-intimacy and trying to go down there, my thing(dlck) doesn't stand up firm and I get embarrassed and called (okobo) meaning "impotent" in English..............some people will tell me my gf has done something to me spiritually but I trust her she can never do such as she's a strong Christian and God fearing..

To my understanding, I felt it's probably because of the much love I have for my babe and my emotional attachment to her is the reason for all this. But the most funny and strange part of this is whenever my gf is around me without even touching me I get a hard erection as hard as a pole and this is so confusing as I don't know if this is right?

please no insults I just want to know what this means thank you!!
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by taylor89(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Native doctors and shrine limited Don use ur destiny do practical

Just kill yourself and run away

19 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Forens1c002: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2018
You've been used

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Continue, until you transfer STIs to your girlfriend, due to your insatiable craving for totolin.

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2018
If you're serious then your GF don lock your joy stick. Call her for the pin grin

13 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by FluidQueen(f): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2018
You're probably Demisexual.

4 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Continue, until you transfer STIs to your girlfriend, due to your insatiable craving for totolin.

I'm about to laugh

about to laugh

about to

14 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2018
Forens1c002:
You've been used
undecided
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Stevengerd(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2018
Your babe don lock ur JT, drop the key ontop banana tree. she no trust you bro, take heart.

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Amarabae(f): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2018
Go and marry.

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by DabLord: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2018
praiseneofingz:

I'm about to laugh

about to laugh

about to
Apart from copy and paste,what else do you do for a living

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by DabLord: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2018
praiseneofingz:

I'm about to laugh

about to laugh

about to

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by highqueen(f): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2018
God don arrest you..I wish this will become the fate of every other guy out there trying to cheat on his gf due to unquenchable taste for pussy...

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by mystery22: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2018
guy if you are serious,then she did a charm on you. go and meet a sure herbalist or strong prayer warrior and investigate on your gf.cos she knows what's going on. I have heard this before.
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2018
DabLord:
ask the god you serve

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by victorian(f): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2018
But op, must you cheat?

undecided

What if God is trying to save you from having sex with a girl who looks clean and sexy but she has hiv or from a strange lady out there who seduces men collects their good fortune.

Keep looking for random babes to fucvk, Na you get your bodi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2018
Not sure it's a big problem. It means your gurl has gotten your mumu botton.

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2018
highqueen:
God don arrest you..I wish this will become the fate of every other guy out there trying to cheat on his gf due to unquenchable taste for pussy...

indoor pool outdoor poogrin Amen
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2018
She done jazz you, just go marry her jeje

Cheater kowai!!!!

How did you know you don't have erection when you are with another woman? Wetin make you wan get erection with another woman? What for?

2 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Ginaz:
Not sure it's a big problem. It means your gurl has gotten your mumu botton.

It's a problem o

Read a story of how one woman lock her husband joystick since that day I dey fear woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2018
OK y'all are just saying I shouldn't cheat bla bla bla....... what if we probably don't end up marrying each other.....what happens to ma cockk? please I don't wanna believe this is spiritual
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2018
victorian:
But op, must you cheat?

undecided

What if God is trying to save you from having sex with a girl who looks clean and sexy but she has hiv or from a strange lady out there who seduces men collects their good fortune.

Keep looking for random babes to fucvk, Na you get your bodi.
what??
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by victorian(f): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2018
praiseneofingz:
what??

Be asking what?

Don't worry, go meet babalawo to solve your dick, so u can fucvk as much babes as you want. Like someone advice above.

Then u can taste and savour as much totolin as u want cheesy
It's a free world.
Sell your destiny with different varieties of totolin. E dey too sweet .

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by lenghtinny(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
It's don jazzy again cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
highqueen:
the lady is serving a living God who neither sleep nor slumber.. grin
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
victorian:

Be asking what?

Don't worry, go meet babalawo to solve your dick, so u can fucvk as much babes as you want. Like someone advice above.

Then u can taste and savour as much totolin as u want cheesy
It's a free world.
Sell your destiny with different varieties of totolin. E dey too sweet .
I ask again what
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Innobee99(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by wingmanII: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Performance anxiety. You don't have any such anxiety when you are with your girl that is why you get a normal erection. Anxiety and erection do not mix.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by samdavjustin(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Guy man that shit has happened to me before and still but I forced myself. The secret is to get a little emotional connection with whomever u wanna cheat with and watch ur dick do it’s job. That’s y till date I don’t Bleep ashawo anymore. It’s sad but that’s the only way to overcome it, and make sure u marry that girl because ur deeply in love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by pweshboi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
She don get you bro... Chai finally

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Breezzy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]LOL � HAHA � YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH AND WANNA SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH HER. Which life you get again CHEATER, the girl don tie you with prayer na,
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend by Yewandequeen(f): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please send ur gf no I need the kin format setting wey she use grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TV Host’s Wife Walks Naked Across Camera During Political Interview / White Fluids Like Milk Comes Out From My Woman Breast During Sex!!! / Double Egde Betrayal The Story Of My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.