Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got (39085 Views)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter / I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Jakumo(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2018
bedspread:
What's savage about this??
Very Irrelevant.....

Hell is real
Heaven is real

GOD ALMIGHTY is a Merciful GOD
But He is also A Terrible GOD...

If there is anyone to fear, FEAR GOD, cos it's him we all will report to once we drop dead...
Everyone must report to HIM

If you Miss Heaven
You Cannot Miss Hell..

LORD show Us Mercies we plead..
Have Mercy on us O Lord
Thank you Father

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, yet tragically, yours has already been taken over by religious dogma, long ago, leaving no room at all for rational thought.

Please accept my condolences on your painful loss of cognition. I can only imagine what you face on a daily basis, with only religious quotations to inform your every automated decision.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Toks06: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2018
The replies still doesn't erode the fact that GOD IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE

4 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2018
I don't understand anything
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2018
Toks06:
The replies still doesn't erode the fact that GOD IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE
what proof do u have

10 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by EarthXmetahuman: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2018
whatever makes the atheist happy. this days were prophesied so am not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Jakumo(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
what proof do u have

Anything said by Pastor Adejale Adebole is the truth by definition.

If you too want to own a private luxury jet without actually having to work for the money, let me hear you shout Halllelujah !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by InansBobo(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2018
I KNOW GOD EXISTS HEAVEN IS REAL HELL IS REAL
we must all give account ONE DAY

1 Like

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by gidjah(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2018
thats the kind of mess you get,in a society where everything works like everything.no need topray or fast for things,there are laid down procedures to make it work.so why should i be needing one 'al Mighty ,!IN AFRICA,the reverse is d case,even when we have our conscience and common sense to guide us,we still wrongly calll on god!

2 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Mekanus(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2018
kenodrill:
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't than to live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is"...Albert Camus.
So what if the God you believe in turns out to be the fake one? I guess your punishment will be more severe since these Gods are portrayed as jealous.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by CuteMadridista: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2018
kenodrill:
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't than to live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is"...Albert Camus.

What if you live as if Christianity is true and you wake up in Allah's hell.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2018
Chloe88:
I don't understand anything

Hi check pm
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Toks06: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
what proof do u have
I don't want to go into an argument..ONLY A FOOL BELIEVES THERE'S NO GOD

2 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by kenodrill: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

What if you live as if Christianity is true and you wake up in Allah's hell.

Truth is absolute brother! God is the only supreme being!
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by CuteMadridista: 9:48am On Mar 18, 2018
kenodrill:

You sidestepped the question and I know why

the post I quoted committed a fallacy called "False Dichotomy". that is it presented 2 options whereas one of the two presented is too complicated to present as one

7 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by ollah2: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2018
SamoaJoe:
This should serve as a warning to people like TheNazarene.

I prefer 1 million stephen hawkings to a million Christians or Muslims.

My reason is very simple... He is more useful to humanity than all of them combined!

Stephen Hawking started a fire in me that can never quench. Please go and watch this documentary;

"Stephen Hawking and The Universe:" He was of the opinion that if Earth was the best work of a perfect God, then God is still a learner.

Currently now, the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) in Europe is working towards how particles come into existence from nonexistence.

When they achieve it now, dumb heads like TheNazarene will find a way to twist it.

Same way Galileo told the world then that the Earth is not the centre of the universe and that it rotates around the Sun: The Catholic church placed him under house arrest where he died. 400 years later, people like Edwin Hubble and Albert Einstein were able to consolidate on his theory.

People like TheNazarene has never achieved anything in their live except preaching dogma. But the phone they use and type crapola were invented by non believers who questioned dogma!

Aptly written. Couldnt have said it any better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by kenodrill: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2018
Mekanus:
So what if the God you believe in turns out to be the fake one? I guess your punishment will be more severe since these Gods are portrayed as jealous.

The God I believe in can't be fake as he(God) has always made himself manifest in the life of his people.my former colleague who was a Muslim told us... He had to convert to Christianity because "the blood of Jesus" saved him when he had a spiritual attack.

2 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Jakumo(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2018
kenodrill:

Until I personally witness Jeeesus soundly defeat Mohammed in a Mixed Martial Arts Rumble in da Jungle, I will keep an open mind as to which being is more supreme than the other.

Matter of fact I hereby propound a theory that while all Supreme Beings may be created equal from a theoretical standpoint, Ogun, Sango, Ifa, Oyaa and Orunmila are created far MORE equal than all others, when push comes to shove.

With this fact in mind, Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole will not get so much as a dime of my hard-earned money to fuel his luxury jet, at least until he can demonstrate to my satisfaction the claim he famously made about driving a car with an empty fuel tank for "over 200 miles" .

Thank you Jeeesus.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by shoboy9: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Such replies are to be expected. Nothing new.
Unfortunately many do not understand the period of grace that Jesus bought for us on the cross. Jesus paid for all. God will make a man great because of that mercy. Yet he will turn around to criticize that mercy. Hawking can criticize God and Jesus and get away with because of what they (God and Jesus) have done for Him. The devil of course, will take advantage and turn him into a plaything. A mouthpiece. A toy. He could have stopped it by turning to God. If he didn't then that is such a waste.
But God will still raise many great men. And offer them salvation and Godly glory. But unfortunately, not all will accept or even understand. And many more "great" men will go to waste.

1 Like

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by davidque007(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2018
The response by 'God' and Satan are just childish and a dump response. I'm wondering why you are all saying its a perfect response

1 Like

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2018
Toks06:

I don't want to go into an argument..ONLY A FOOL BELIEVES THERE'S NO GOD
only a fool would believe the adam and eve story and not ponder. How come we have asians,indians,whites,blacks and native indians whose history has nothing to do with adam or eve

6 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2018
kenodrill:
What if you believe in the wrong god?

3 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by shoboy9: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2018
SamoaJoe:

My reason is very simple... He is more useful to humanity than all of them combined!

Stephen Hawking started a fire in me that can never quench. Please go and watch this documentary;

"Stephen Hawking and The Universe:" He was of the opinion that if Earth was the best work of a perfect God, then God is still a learner.

Currently now, the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) in Europe is working towards how particles come into existence from nonexistence.

When they achieve it now, dumb heads like TheNazarene will find a way to twist it.

Same way Galileo told the world then that the Earth is not the centre of the universe and that it rotates around the Sun: The Catholic church placed him under house arrest where he died. 400 years later, people like Edwin Hubble and Albert Einstein were able to consolidate on his theory.

People like TheNazarene has never achieved anything in their live except preaching dogma. But the phone they use and type crapola were invented by non believers who questioned dogma!

Unfortunately but wisely, God will allow you to close your mind if you wish. But the things that God makes are living and growing. Much like when you were born a babe rather than a full grown adult. If God were to create man with free will and all the power of God from the instant of creation, what kind of chaos would come of it? Have you imagined a what a child would do with a fully loaded pistol?
Most of what you can do you will realize only as you begin to grow in God.
Have a blessed day.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by emmyfizzy12(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2018
legendary savagery.... my Twitter my Twitter... home of default angry people.
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Mekanus(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2018
kenodrill:

The God I believe in can't be fake as he(God) has always made himself manifest in the life of his people.my former colleague who was a Muslim told us... He had to convert to Christianity because "the blood of Jesus" saved him when he had a spiritual attack.
So because your friend migrated from one crazy religion to another crazy religion is now a proof that your God exists?

7 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by authenticman(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Chivasex:
Rubbish

No worry, when loneliness and boredom hit you, no be person go tell you to run back ���
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Kinggnicole(f): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Jakumo:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, yet tragically, yours has already been taken over by religious dogma, long ago, leaving no room at all for rational thought.

Please accept my condolences on your painful loss of cognition. I can only imagine what you face on a daily basis, with only religious quotations to inform your every automated decision.
grin
Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by njelrapheal: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2018
SamoaJoe:

well, earth was definitely not the best work of a perfect God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by OneTeslim(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
I don't see the savage response here, its just two twitter accounts playing on the concept of God and Satan, one chooses to use the identity of God and the other chooses to use the identity of Satan both accounts are probably accessed by the same person, someone who is obviously a Stephen Hawkins fan or a science enthusiast, I do however have a problem with Billy Graham's son decision to do this.

I am a Christian myself and I believe a person fate is destined for heaven or hell depending on how the person lived his or her life on earth, however as the bible says salvation is PERSONAL. If Stephen Hawkin decided to repent and call on God during his last seconds on earth then good for him, there would be a celebration in heaven on his behalf, as the bible says, for every soul saved there is jubiliation in heaven, however if he refused to do so then that is his decision and he would live with the consequence of his decision for eternity but taunting a man when he is gone is a bit petty from Graham's son, its not our call to say if a deceased man called on God or not during his final seconds on earth, salvation is personal and as the bible says in Isaiah 38:19 only the living can praise the lord, Stephen Hawkins last decision on earth is unknown, if he called on God good, if he didn't then that's left between him and God. Salvation is personal. Graham's son might have had the best intentions but going about it this way is petty and childish,just as the response from twitter users were childish also.

FYI the twitter user who choose to use the identity of God to create a twitter account just for laughs? Hmmm....well lets just say the bible tells us that God is a merciful God and a consuming fire, we should be careful of what we do just for laughs. God can and would fight for himself.

3 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Damn

1 Like

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Toks06: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
only a fool would believe the adam and eve story and not ponder. How come we have asians,indians,whites,blacks and native indians whose history has nothing to do with adam or eve
We(part of God's creatures) 'see in part'(limited in knowledge).God alone has answers to all questions,as HE alone is omnipotent,omnipresent n omniscience..

2 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got by Doctormarrvin: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2018
Fools! We have nothing to lose being Christians for their information. It's almost like the sole purpose of atheists is to bash Christians every now and then. Bitter fvcks everywhere,always popping up their irritating heads every now and then.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? / Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.