Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Hate The Devil And So Should You. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate The Devil And So Should You. (5218 Views)

Devil And Satan Are God's Servants. / 3 Signs You Are Glorifying The Devil And Also Subjecting Yourself To His Control / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by calmG(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Freeze007:

Honestly that is ABOVE ME.

That could be a figure of speech, I am not sure just saying, at least let me concern me self with leading life worthy in the sight of God. I have come to the realization that seeking evil for whoever no matter the magnitude of one crime should not make me feel Good... The Christ mind, I should believe is trying to see everyone come to repentance, I am sure that's why he was willing to sacrifice to redeem those with no hope of salvation, so, how many of us is willing to tow the path, you see everyone shouting kill him, let them burn etc, ask yourself if someone somewhere is not praying that you should die as a result of your actions towards them... What we need is LOVE, if you die practising Love for one another what do you loose, what did our Lord Jesus Christ loose for dying for Love?

This is deep but this is what it means, when the Bible says nothing imperfect shall inherit the kingdom of God, perfection is being perfect in LOVE... NO one is bad just waiting for our time to be captured by God

Peace
you're right bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye On Cnn African Voices: Read The Q&a/transcript / Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? / Jesus Genealogy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.