Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday (1630 Views)

Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Oluwolex2000(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Actress/model Jojo Charry is smoking hot in new photos as she teams up with multiple award winning stylist and fashion entrepreneur Jeremiah Ogbodo ( SWANKYJERRY) for nude photoshoot.. more pictures after the cut.

Jojo Charry hails from Liberia but based in United States. She is an actress in the Nollywood movie industry.

Gushing about her nude birthday photo shoot, Jojo said:

I remember when I used to be very shy and insecure of my body. I thought my body was too curvy and grown for my age. #selfloveisthebestlove#teampisces I choose to post this picture there was no gun to my head so don’t send me personal messages about anything.

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.

See more photos: http://www..com/2018/03/nollywood-actress-poses-nde-to.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by agbonkamen(f): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
This babe kpomo go tight oo.... Lefulefu pls borrow me your dick I will return it ASAP grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
agbonkamen:
This babe kpomo go tight oo.... Lefulefu pls borrow me your dick I will return it ASAP grin
hahaha seriously grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
agbonkamen:

Lefulefu this Edo babe no well at all grin cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Lefulefu this Edo babe no well at all grin cheesy
hahahaha agbokamen na werey but i don already dey used to her cheesycheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Men Should Be Added To The List Of Natural Disasters – Twitter User / Quite Hilarious*describe Your Current Relationship Using Football Language / They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.