Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,909 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend (1647 Views)

Guys How Dou Keep Ur Very Beautiful and Highly Attractive Wives/ladies / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / 6 Ways To Keep Ur Man (for Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Shugavee(f): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
So went to see my friend on Saturday in her shop, an argument was going on, n one lady said "I no care if my boyfriend get side chick 4 outside o, as far e dey give me my money n attention!!! N they were hailing her, one girl was not in agreement but she felt like she lost the argument, so let it go!! So i wanna share a story concerning this

When I was in 100l my school mother's best friend who was in 400l at that time, had a boyfriend since her 100l days, the guy was a big boy with a car,SWag n all, they both started together, when he was broke!

So i noticed a girl he was dating in my hostel n told my school mother n my school mother told her to confront the girl now that it's just beginning , but u know naw,,, "them no dey add mouth for boyfriend n girlfriend matter":" she didn't talk to the girl or anything, the guy told her she was the love of his life n the other girl was a fling!! She started Calling herself the guy's "seriouscy" main chick n all that, so my friend got pregnant n the guy told her to get an abortion!! With plenty fights, she did it!!

So later on she heard from her hair stylist that her boyfriend was doing his introduction on Saturday, the hair stylist was congratulating her thinking she was the one, suprised!! She started asking questions, just to find out that that so called side chick got pregnant n refused to remove it n cause she was an igbo girl(the boy is igbo) the guy decided to marry the girl!! That's why the guy insisted she aborted her pregnancy !!! She went into depression so tye babe will be lighting candle n swearing for the girl!!(So na now u wan dey fight)

To the main issue, I feel it's so stupid to just sit down n allow ur man hv another gf n assume ur the main gf, nothing like that!!! We all know most men r cheats but when a particular lady is beginning to share the attention of ur man, my dear fight!! Call!! Make moves to break it!! If that ends the relationship, its better that way!! What's meant to be will be, but its better u had the feeling u fought 4 it but didnt work!! Than u do nothing but he ends up with his side chick anyways!! Girls r desperate o!! If u say the man is urs n u hv done so much!! U don't know what that sidechick is doing to prove herself!!

If you even marry a man u can't control espeacially when it comes to his female audience, it definitely won't be a happy marriage!! Big difference between marriage n a happy marriage!!

That's ur man, protect him! u turn out single with a fight not depressed!!! Tho it hurts both ways but ur dignity is still intact!! Back then i thought the guy was a horrible person but now i realized he picked his happiness!! She would hv stoped the relationship even b4 it started!!!

we hear alot of stories like these nowadays but i hardly feel 4 all, because most of them knew their boyfriends had a another girl but they claimed to the be the main chick!!! As soon as u freely accept another lady to share ur man, just know ur on a gamble table

Futher more i feel its so unfair that a man can push every guy that comes ur way just to hv u to himself but when a lady tries to do same she is seen as paranoid or that she is overreacting!!

Bad thing is most guys will keep off just knowing u hv a man but desperate girls will continue dating ur man knowing he has a girlfriend!!!
So pathetic

#happy girls r the prettiest
Angry n upset girls r the _________ grin
Stay happy always kiss

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
sad

You and that upsetgirl will make good bed fellows. Would have married you both and watch you fight everyday to my satisfaction.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Homeboiy: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Correct babe

Oya come join me for sky bar opposite uniben main gate now make I buy u drink

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by VampireeM(f): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Children everywhere with myopic reasoning. Easier said than done. Lol, no be only fight for boyfriend. Hope you have your fighting gears and equipments.?

PS. You don't fight who doesn't appreciate you cause if he did you wouldn't have to fight for him as you mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by sparklezeee: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sense

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Stevengerd(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Keep fighting for Bf, Let other be fighting for their own piece of national cake, sho gbo.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Shugavee(f): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Stevengerd:
Keep fighting for Bf, Let other be fighting for their own piece of national cake, sho gbo.
yes o na my own be this o!! Is not all abt money all the tym
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by UDUJ(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shugavee:
yes o na my own be this o!! Is not all abt money all the tym

you created 2 threads with the same subject. Na wah for you
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
What exactly are u fighting for?cheesy..if d guy no reason u all ur fighting will be in vaincheesy.the day i saw two chicks fighting in the street for my former 74 yr old landlord to be the main chick that's when i knew some girls are really foolishcheesy.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by UDUJ(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
lefulefu:
What exactly are u fighting for?cheesy..if d guy no reason u all ur fighting will be in vaincheesy.the day i saw two chicks fighting in the street for my former 74 yr old landlord to be the main chick that's when i knew some girls are really foolishcheesy.

Seriously, sometimes I wonder if God gave us (men and women) the same brain cells.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

Seriously, sometimes I wonder if God gave us (men and women) the same brain cells.
cheesycheesy....hahahahaha. Anyway some of these ladies u see fighting in the street over a sugar daddy or guy they benefiting from financially are doing it for selfish reasons not lovecheesy. Dem dey safeguard their maga make another outsider no chop dhier magacheesy.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Shugavee(f): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
lefulefu:
lol thats funny grin grin but i feel its better to know say the guy no reason you!! Than to sit down dey hope say na u be main chick
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Shugavee(f): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

you created 2 threads with the same subject. Na wah for you
sorry na mistake o!!! N i don't know how to delete one
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Una won turn Una sef to Mayweather and MC Gregor..if that's money dey to win now e for better...fighting on top a guy or a lady who fit leave u anything is the beginning of madness the only difference na say the pesin never enter market go display....

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Shugavee(f): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
habsydiamond:
Una won turn Una sef to Mayweather and MC Gregor..if that's money dey to win now e for better...fighting on top a guy or a lady who fit leave u anything is the beginning of madness the only difference na say the pesin never enter market go display....
lol na story be that!! Babes wey i know dey do am well n them don even marry!!! It's not abt the money
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shugavee:
lol thats funny grin grin but i feel its better to know say the guy no reason you!! Than to sit down dey hope say na u be main chick
A lady will always know she's a side chic or a main chic because the signs are there for her to see but some will be willing to turn a blind eye cos of the financial tingy they are gaining frm the guycheesy.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Shugavee(f): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
habsydiamond:
lol na story be that!! Babes wey i know dey do am well n them don even marry!!! It's not abt money all the tym!!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shugavee:
lol ns story be that!! Babes dey i know dey do am well n them don even marry!!! It's not any the money
out of 100%na how many boyfriend activist don marry same boyfriend...most dey always lose ni ooo
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Shugavee(f): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
lefulefu:
A lady will always know she's a side chic or a main chic because the signs are there for her to see but some will be willing to turn a blind eye cos of the financial tingy they are gaining frm the guycheesy.
ladies hv this assumption that being the first gf makes u the main chick!!! But funny enough non of them are!! But i feel if na u first dey there hold ur man like skin tight o!! Don't allow him to hv a side chick hoping ur the main chick
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shugavee:
ladies hv this assumption that being the first gf makes u the main chick!!! But funny enough non of them are!! But i feel if na u first dey there hold ur man like skin tight o!! Don't allow him to hv a side chick hoping ur the main chick
and how does she know she's the first? ...cos the man told her? Take everything some guys tell u at face value. If a guy is hesitating to introduce u to his family, on his social media page he is not enthusiastic to show u off as his girlfriend then forget it u not his main babe.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Shugavee(f): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
habsydiamond:
out of 100%na how many boyfriend activist don marry same boyfriend...most dey always lose ni ooo
lol na really boyfriend activist!!! some of them act too late that's why!! When they know they hv lost the guy already after relaxing thinking they r the main chick!! As e dey start that's when u react!! This might not work 4 everyone but when the guy marry e side chick!! No come dey complain say e do me this e do me that

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Shugavee(f): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
lefulefu:
and how does she know she's the first? ...cos the man told her? Take everything some guys tell u at face value. If a guy is hesitating to introduce u to his family, on his social media page he is not enthusiastic to show u off as his girlfriend then forget it u not his main babe.
i gave an example here!! This one we know she was the first!! Everyone knows!!! She was very close to the guys family n everything!! That girl was the side chick to us that knew!!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shugavee:
lol na really boyfriend activist!!! some of them act too late that's why!! When they know they hv lost the guy already after relaxing thinking they r the main chick!! As e dey start that's when u react!! This might not work 4 everyone but when the guy marry e side chick!! No come dey complain say e do me this e do me that
u see am talk....imagine if a girl go fight for a guy dem come break bottle for her head....whose body the injury go dey....the worse part na the guy fit even no visit when she dey receive treatment...
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Apina(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
First of all, I believe it should be both ways. People get distracted sometimes but as a woman, you should be wise enough not to get pregnant in a bf/gf relationship cos there's no definite commitment. Most importantly, Always know where you stand with whomever u claim u are in a relationship with cos you might actually be dating yourself if you are not careful undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Shugavee(f): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
habsydiamond:
u see am talk....imagine if a girl go fight for a guy dem come break bottle for her head....whose body the injury go dey....the worse part na the guy fit even no visit when she dey receive treatment...
everything na brain!!! Nobody get the perfect method for this issue but sha no relax say na u be main chick, do something n know ur ground
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
What is wrong with our nairaĺand girls sef, I don't want to believe they are confused
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shugavee:
everything na brain!!! Nobody get the perfect method for this issue but sha no relax say na u be main chick, do something n know ur ground
I agree with u at last.....

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

You and that upsetgirl will make good bed fellows. Would have married you both and watch you fight everyday to my satisfaction.

You are digging your grave
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
Correct babe

Oya come join me for sky bar opposite uniben main gate now make I buy u drink
same main gate wey bullets dey fly today? Bros wehdone.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Homeboiy: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Bullet can't get me

We know them who dey shoot
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend by Homeboiy: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

At what time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just For The Ladies / Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship / Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.