Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo (31711 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by Unitedabby(m): 1:56am On Mar 19, 2018
OdiaI:
Her elder Sister, not her, got married.
I know,i've been expecting a lady's response to that!ask anything on marriage,dem get answer!lolzz
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by izzyboi(m): 2:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Hello all Please you need to check this out... So urgent please www.didyouknowthesefacts.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by dangwarmai(m): 2:53am On Mar 19, 2018
25?! and she never marry?! Kai! you sure say ancestors hand no dey Dia? BTW happy Birthday.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by Petersaints: 3:34am On Mar 19, 2018
she looks like crab
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by tiwiex(m): 4:34am On Mar 19, 2018
J2381:
Daughters/sons of politicians becoming celebrities overnight. grin
We make them celibrities. I was surprised when I realized this was news. She posted on twitter jeje. Na one of the jobless Nigerians who realizes gossip sells in Nigerians put am somewhere and call am blog from blogger. I really expected some sanity from this government sha.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by OdiaI(f): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2018
Unitedabby:
I know,i've been expecting a lady's response to that!ask anything on marriage,dem get answer!lolzz
But you didn't ask any question sir, you clearly wrote the wrong thing through your other account. why try to be funny?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by HausaOverlord: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2018
baby124:

It’s her older sister that married.
oh okay, thanks
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by adiyemama(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2018
A TWIN DUPLEX WITH 2BEDROOM BOYS QUARTER EACH AT OPEBI, IKEJA LAGOS STATE FOR SALE AT A VERY GOOD PRICE NO AGENT INVOLVEMENT CALL 08079876039 OR 07069586800
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2018
I dey old pass am self and I never celebrate dis kind before. BUT WITH GOD THERE IS HOPE
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by HomeOfMe(f): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2018
sibepoc:
They are flexing. First it's marriage now it's birthday
Tomorrow we'll hear she's getting married to son of katsina state governor.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by Johnson5258: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Happy birthday ma, many more years in Jesus Name! Amen!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo by Unitedabby(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
OdiaI:
But you didn't ask any question sir, you clearly wrote the wrong thing through your other account. why try to be funny?
You quoted @HausaOverload while responding to his question remember?So i was actually referring to that!Not saying you did anything wrong dear neither i'm i trying to be funny!

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) / Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning / Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.