Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (79097 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by NaWetinDey(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2018
You are "6 times" a fool.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by iamjustified(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2018
LOL!!
This took me by suprise.. believe me guys!! i have seen this news more than two years ago. i mean who brought this up again?? lol
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by pgodson7(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2018
for the first time i wud say he was drugged or extremely high and passed out cos no boy goes home wit such a lady from d club and sleeps off all night. after getting robbed the first time he shud hv learned so he's also foolish. but funny thing is i have a picked a gal home from d club, was so drunk that i still cant remember how i managed to drive home that night. that gal happened to remain one of my best buddies till date cos i slept off immediately we got home till morning witout getting to touch her. that was a lesson to me cos i guess i was lucky picking her maybe if it some other gal i wud be sharing same story with this mofo
XhosaNostra:
He's been robbed 6 times already? He sounds like a promiscuous fool. Let the next one finish him off, please. 7 is a lucky number as they say.
I don't feel even a single shred of sympathy or care, as this might finally put an abrupt end to the irresponsible lifestyle some of them live. How do you bring someone you don't even know, home, after a night out?
Thieving aside, female serial killers also exist. Wasn't a duo in the US arrested for robbing & killing men after they lured them for sex? Some guys will never learn. It's like they're inherently stupìd & only let their equally dumb whoremones do the thinking.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by churchee: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2018
When a man cheats me once, shame on him. If twice, shame on ME.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by biacan(f): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Very tiring, what's happening with you, long time no talk
Chief I've busy for sometime now dealing with some investment..... but I do come once in a while cheesy
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by amakadihot87(f): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
some ladies are gradually becoming a nuisance to the society... blame poverty though
.........you should change your handle to poverty girl
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2018
pgodson7:
for the first time i wud say he was drugged or extremely high and passed out cos no boy goes home wit such a lady from d club and sleeps off all night. after getting robbed the first time he shud hv learned so he's also foolish. but funny thing is i have a picked a gal home from d club, was so drunk that i still cant remember how i managed to drive home that night. that gal happened to remain one of my best buddies till date cos i slept off immediately we got home till morning witout getting to touch her. that was a lesson to me cos i guess i was lucky picking her maybe if it some other gal i wud be sharing same story with this mofo

Just curious, aren't you disgusted by the idea of sleeping next to a stranger's body on the bed?

Lol, I'd be thinking all sorts of things like pubic lice, rashes, hair grease, them drooling on my pillow etc grin
I also wouldn't sleep in a stranger's bed for the same reasons- germs & filth.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by winj3: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2018
with the way they look, they can rob me anytime o

The fool said "I’ve been robbed 6 times already" - typical South African illiterate, once is not enough!
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Stevengerd(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Fadiga24:

You two should just comment and leave not making every nairaland page look like your personal whatsapp conversation.
The two of dem deh jobless i swear!
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It attracts because it is just there looking beautiful. I think it has proven its appeal to the eye over time.
IDK what you mean by the rest, because it's not like it has to perform tricks or something undecided

Its not about the beauty of the tower but the land it is on.
The land of the eiffel tower got history. I have history of pleasing ladies too.

It is in the land of a great revolution. I am causing a revolution too. Changing ladies accross the continent, one at a time.

Its the people attached to the tower that makes it have that aura. This incredible hunk right here is what makes the john thomas incredible.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nowenuse: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Mitsurugi:
This scenario reminds me of KNOCK-KNOCK a thriller film featuring Keanu Reeves. If you watch that movie and what those two she-devils did you'll never accept two sexy women into your crib again. No matter the lure of their hips! Shege! grin

I've seen the movie. Seriously, this tells us how powerful 2 people can be against 1 person, even if they are children or women.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Thats very good, the internet wont pay the bills. May God bless your hustle
biacan:
Chief I've busy for sometime now dealing with some investment..... but I do come once in a while cheesy

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Its not about the beauty of the tower but the land it is on.
The land of the eiffel tower got history. I have history of pleasing ladies too.

It is in the land of a great revolution. I am causing a revolution too. Changing ladies accross the continent, one at a time.

Its the people attached to the tower that makes it have that aura. This incredible hunk right here is what makes the john thomas incredible.

Riiight. LOL!
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by stubbornman(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2018
Mitsurugi:
This scenario reminds me of KNOCK-KNOCK a thriller film featuring Keanu Reeves. If you watch that movie and what those two she-devils did you'll never accept two sexy women into your crib again. No matter the lure of their hips! Shege! grin
That film mumu ehnnn.....Just knock out those silly girls and throw them out.

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Riiight. LOL!
Of course, I am right. I am the most amazing man on earth. But because I am ultra modest people don't believe me. grin
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by XhosaNostra(f): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Of course, I am right. I am the most amazing man on earth. But because I am ultra modest people don't believe me. grin

Modest? You? I couldn't agree more grin As modest as a burlesque dancer lol.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Modest? You? I couldn't agree more grin As modest as a burlesque dancer lol.
Thats true because I already told you I can't perform for a crowd.
Just for you and Lioness. Only if you'd both be active, not just observing.

I would have said you guys will have the time of your lives, but I don't like to blow my own trumpet
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Thats true because I already told you I can't perform for a crowd.
Just for you and Lioness. Only if you'd both be active, not just observing.

I would have said you guys will have the time of your lives, but I don't like to blow my own trumpet

Lol, smh. I think I've had enough of your royal awesomeness for now. You sure do know how to satisfy a lady & you didn't even have to sweat to do it tongue grin

See you around.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Butoneday2(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2018
You have been robbed six(6)times already, you are a foo.l? Six good times and ur not ashamed. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, smh. I think I've had enough of your royal awesomeness for now. You sure do know how to satisfy a lady & you didn't even have to sweat to do it tongue grin

See you around.
She is tired of me because I am unassuming.
See you when you are tired of those proud guys.

See you around too.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by XhosaNostra(f): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

See you around too.

grin
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by XhosaNostra(f): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

See you around too.

You'll always be my shining star grin

I need to get something done.

See ya kiss

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by odehman: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2018
E sweet me.. E sweet me.... E Don kill me... Mtchewwwww....

Meanwhile for your interior finishing and design chat me on whatsapp with the number on my profile
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by pgodson7(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
for ur info u will be shocked at d fact that some of those ladies at d club are way cleaner than most of all the ladies u know
XhosaNostra:

Just curious, aren't you disgusted by the idea of sleeping next to a stranger's body on the bed?

Lol, I'd be thinking all sorts of things like pubic lice, rashes, hair grease, them drooling on my pillow etc grin
I also wouldn't sleep in a stranger's bed for the same reasons- germs & filth.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by judgedredd22(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
He's been robbed 6 times already? He sounds like a promiscuous fool. Let the next one finish him off, please. 7 is a lucky number as they say.
I don't feel even a single shred of sympathy or care, as this might finally put an abrupt end to the irresponsible lifestyle some of them live. How do you bring someone you don't even know, home, after a night out?
Thieving aside, female serial killers also exist. Wasn't a duo in the US arrested for robbing & killing men after they lured them for sex? Some guys will never learn. It's like they're inherently stupìd & only let their equally dumb whoremones do the thinking.

starting to rethink my move to mzansi! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by biacan(f): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thats very good, the internet wont pay the bills. May God bless your hustle
Thanks and yours too cheesy

Now where is my promise sad
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Those girls sex game must be very surreal for this mofo to fall prey 6 times grin
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by texmi2u(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
CREDIT CARD STOLEN IN SOUTH AFRICA BUT SPENT IN NEW-JERSEY U.S.A. Any correlation? Hmmm. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN SHA. Hope they find dem fraud Syndicate.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Which promise dear
biacan:
Thanks and yours too cheesy

Now where is my promise sad
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by error4040: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mitsurugi:

I can relate Bro!!! The blonde chick on left is so damn Fvcking Hot!

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by biacan(f): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Which promise dear
The gifts you promised me early this year
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
That's true self, oya pm me
biacan:
The gifts you promised me early this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.