Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake (40362 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by ebby9z(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Anybody angry with this post is either a useless slay mama or someone dating one. This is what you call a woman if virtue. A vice president's wife who still baked the cake for her daughter's wedding. Give me that type of lady any time.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by HomeOfMe(f): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
More:

News by: FCMgist

Read more:
http://fcmgist..com.ng/2018/03/wow-osibanjos-wife-baked-daughters.html?m=1

Check our Blog out for more juicy Gists
That's great ma'am that's what we have in common. My mother also made my wedding cake. But this cake is different from the one I saw at the white wedding reception.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by HomeOfMe(f): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the advantage of attending a finishing school unlike the slayqueens of today.

But, the only disadvantage is that such women will never give a BJ even if their lives depended on it.
Thank you.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by paradigman(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2018
Respect Ma. I doff my cap.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by boxxy(f): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2018
dont be too sure !!!!!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the advantage of attending a finishing school unlike the slayqueens of today.

But, the only disadvantage is that such women will never give a BJ even if their lives depended on it.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by GrammarCheck: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For once you made sense

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by GrammarCheck: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Aphrygian:
Baked by her does not necessarily mean decorated by her

Go and read the post again
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by dharmieee(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2018
oyetunder:
And so? Who is trying to force us to clap for someone's ability to bake in a country where jobless graduates are busy learning how to even fry guguru to survive? Many even want to bake...they can't afford the ingredients.

Lmao. Everybody is just angry in this country.What is wrong in baking for her daughters wedding and how does it relate to frying guguru or akara?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by piagetskinner(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2018
oyetunder:
And so? Who is trying to force us to clap for someone's ability to bake in a country where jobless graduates are busy learning how to even fry guguru to survive? Many even want to bake...they can't afford the ingredients.

lol..you funny
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
A big contrast to "diarisgod ooo".

If only Nigerians would get sense and vote more people like her husband into key positions of government. Leadership by examples and with frugality and equity is what right here, right now.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by unmask: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

that's why you need two wives
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good woman and role model
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by egojeny1(f): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiWailer:
Woman of grace by all standard.

Honestly. Infact this is an understatement. That woman is a wife.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by ettybaba(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Weh done ma.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by oyetunder(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
dharmieee:

Lmao. Everybody is just angry in this country.What is wrong in baking for her daughters wedding and how does it relate to frying guguru or akara?
dont mind me jare. When in other climes, they already showcasing what they have for their future kids...we are here following cosmetic leaders who expect us to clap even when they erect their own campaign billboards or give their children hands out in marriage.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by Queenserah26(f): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Weldone ma. I just love this woman. Her simplicity and all...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by farem: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
drey076:
Make we fry beans

You're unfortunately incorrigible!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by farem: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
focus1256:
So this can make FP
Rubbish

A great sadist spotted. Unfortunately she didn't cause your misfortune and definitely she can't end it.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by farem: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Aphrygian:
Baked by her does not necessarily mean decorated by her.

Tell us who decorated it since you know
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by NoToPile: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
I was wondering when I saw this cake beside the bigger one in the pix of a previous thread. I just love this woman abeg.

I admire her a lot.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by idealogical: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
oyetunder:

The bride's mother baking wedding cake for her daughter's wedding is now the reason for unemployment in Nigeria or she just shouldn't have baked the cake for her daughter because of unemployment?

When it comes to hate and bad bele, you people have no brakes, no full stop, and no boundaries, you just hate because it's what you do best.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by Ahmed3rdjuly: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Our Future First lady by fire by force
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by gwama: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
If Mrs. Dolapo can give me the recipe of her sponge she used for wedding cakes, I'll be happy wink
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by focus1256: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
farem:

A great sadist spotted. Unfortunately she didn't cause your misfortune and definitely she can't end it.
I wonder why baking of one's daughters cake a news...is it going to add to Nigeria GDP or your miserable life.......I mean, this is Rubbish. ...I am not a sadist but Nigerians should stop celebrating nonesense
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by idealogical: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
focus1256:

I wonder why baking of one's daughters cake a news...is it going to add to Nigeria GDP or your miserable life.......I mean, this is Rubbish. ...I am not a sadist but Nigerians should stop celebrating nonesense

The woman baked a wedding cake for her daughter's wedding, not to add to GDP or to force you to like or comment.

You are not a sadist, but you are mad and upset, sad and pained over ordinary wedding cake? You have more than bad bele and sadist issues, you have anger issues too.

Btw, the woman baking the cake means the money she spent on the ingredients from flour to sugar, butter, icing, coloring and so on is in some Nigerian businesses bank accounts or circulating within the economy. What about that for your GDP noise?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wow, very beautiful, she really tired, a woman of substance.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by Qsscruz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ellabae:
I wanna eat cake. Someone should get me cake
Come over..Meanwhile, I missed you .
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by Ellabae(f): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Qsscruz:

Come over..Meanwhile, I missed you .
Come over? shocked so u will give me Wetin pass cake? My dad said I should not visit a guy at home o
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by DrSleekQas(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
hope her daughter learns
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by Qsscruz(m): 12:47am On Mar 20, 2018
Ellabae:
Come over? shocked so u will give me Wetin pass cake? My dad said I should not visit a guy at home o
This isn't China where all men are the same.. cool .. And you missed the second sentence..
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by TijaniAbu: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Acidosis:
She could have chosen to pay a better and more experienced baker... or decide to leave the wahala for the groom since it is the responsibility of the groom to bear reception costs.

Her husband and children are lucky to have her. Others would have spent that time traveling to Dubai to import accessories from Emirates biggest jewellers, with Nigeria's money of course.

I love the Osibanjo family. I will give up anything to have a 10 minute chat with Mrs Osibanjo.

You didn't see the dubai jewellery on Dolapo Osinbajo's neck? Or she will soon lie that she made the jewellery as well. Her dead mother only taught her to lie, this cake she is boasting was not the wedding cake. A woman that lies on her daughter's wedding will lie daily. Fake Pastoress.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake by Addy003(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Aphrygian:
Baked by her does not necessarily mean decorated by her
Oponu oshi.. Didn't u see baked and decorated by her!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) / Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.