Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) (10312 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2018

A legal sex worker has opened up on her life working at a brothel, Daily Mirror reports.

Alice Little, who works at the Moonlite BunnyRanch in Nevada, US, and who says she’s the highest-earning sex worker in America, describes her work as “stigmatizing, degrading, difficult, and the best thing I’ve ever done with my life.”

Alice wrote a candid piece about her chosen career for Style Caster . She’s both positive and negative about her profession. She says people have a lot to learn. “Imagine you’re standing in line, shoulder to shoulder, alongside 20 or more incredibly beautiful
women, all vying to be ‘chosen’ by the same man,” she begins.

“Stressful, right? Now, picture doing that 12 to 14 hours a day, five days a week.

In a nutshell, that’s my job.” Alice explains that it takes a lot to be a valued sex worker. She spends more than £1,750 a year on condoms and lubrication, spends “hours” in the nail salon, and starts each day with an hour in the gym – it’s extremely hard work. “My job is that of a psychologist, relationship coach, and sexpert all rolled into one,” says Alice. “I spend intimate time with men, couples, single women, divorcées, virgins, kinksters, and widows:
There isn’t just one type of person
that sees sex workers. “In that same vein, there isn’t one type of person that becomes a sex worker. My colleagues are retired servicewomen, grad students, mothers, doctoral candidates, and
more.

We are an incredibly diverse group of ladies with one commonality — a genuine passion for intimacy.” But she also says that it’s incredibly rewarding work and about so much more than sex. It also pays well – she sets her own rates and is hired as an independent contractor – and has allowed her to pursue lots of interests.

See more of her photos below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/meet-the-highest-paid-sex-worker-in-the-u-s/

Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by TRADELYN: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmm undecided
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
More..

1 Like

Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
I hope she pays her tax undecided

Oloshoism is a growing industry, even in our dearest sanctimonious Nigeria. Rather than judging them upandan, government should get to work. Tax them!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin just imagine how her down region will be
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Oloshoism is a growing industry, even in our dearest sanctimonious Nigeria. Rather than judging them upandan, government should get to work.

Tax them!!

Dunno. Call Trump
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
grin just imagine how are down region will be

Which region? Help a sister..
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Oloshoism is a growing industry, even in our dearest sanctimonious Nigeria. Rather than judging them upandan, government should get to work.

Tax them!!
Surely.
But people like that dirty pig called romangordes no dey pay.
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Which region? Help a sister..
so u don't known shocked
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
so u don't known shocked
I don't. Please
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Surely. But people like that dirty pig called romangordes no dey pay.
But, who told you this?
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Surely.
But people like that dirty pig called romangordes no dey pay.

Ah, they have to pay o.
We all have to contribute to the country's revenue. Group them under PRIVATE SERVICE PROVIDERS. This might be the boost we need... grin
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

I don't. Please
ok let me call someone who knows, he will tell u.
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
ok let me call someone who knows, he will tell u.

Go ahead..
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Ah, they have to pay o.
We all have to contribute to the country's revenue. Group them under PRIVATE SERVICE PROVIDERS. This might be the boost we need... grin

Nah woah ooooo
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

I don't. Please
he is talking about her obo
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Lsofdk(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
cc: Lalast iclala
To do what exactly? undecided
Push this crap to FP? undecided
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lsofdk:
To do what exactly? undecided Push this crap to FP? undecided
Enemy of progress
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
BabaOwen:
he is talking about her obo
Since when?
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Lsofdk(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Enemy of progress
Really? but not quite long you were trying to ruin the efforts of your fellow blogger. Speak of an enemy of progress.
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lsofdk:

Really? but not quite long you were trying to ruin the efforts of your fellow blogger. Speak of an enemy of progress.

That was an old news which had already made front page some couple of days ago
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Lsofdk(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

That was an old news which had already made front page some couple of days ago
OK… peace cool
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
This OP just dey drop bomb up and down.
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
This OP just dey drop bomb up and down.

Where and where?
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Where and where?

Just joking with you grin

I wanted to read your comical replies, especially, "Since when?"
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Just joking with you grin
I wanted to read your comical replies, especially, "Since when?"
Receive sense, power
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by Nutase: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Passion for the job.
Re: Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Receive sense, power
Behave or...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerian Students Are Selling Their Sperm For Money / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.