Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (71282 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by oluspicy: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The husband's dick must be honeycoated

Hmmm, don't tell us you are a living testimony... grin
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Michaelkelvin1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin grin make she come meet me abeg
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
is marriage all about sex? wat if she was a widow so she mean she can't sty undecided
if she was a widow she will get it from other men. See question
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by philGeo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
coolfredo:
So. Without sex one can fall sick? No wonder i have
been falling sick these days
Please no die oh, find one girl and knack.
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
cococandy:
if she was a widow she will get it from other men. See question
is that what u do?
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by cococandy(f): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
is that what u do?
I’m not a widow.
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Obason22(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
At 45 this man still dey push strength down
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
cococandy:
I’m not a widow.
so if u became a widow (Godforbid) is that wat u will do?
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by markode777: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
philGeo:
Please no die oh, find one girl and knack.

Yes.. Knack yourself to Hell fire
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Butoneday2(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why this kind news always from Igando. Why? Starvation of sex, Sex starvation. Why? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by highchief1: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
nairavsdollars:
cos u pussy smells like stinky fish
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by rOsy247(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Are you serious? I thought our normal court charges somebody for alimony if his or her partner so desires. Thought marrying more than one wife is against the ethics of marriage registries. What's happening here?
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
is marriage all about sex? wat if she was a widow so she mean she can't sty undecided

Haba if it were the other way around, people will shout he should find a side chick, i don't think people on NL can ever be satisfied. i notice women get bashed here either as victim or culprit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by TourismMan(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
And I didn't know lack of sex can cause sickness o. Women and pretense eh.
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lalas247:

undecided trash

U never taste better ponmo before .... cotton bud ko .. cotton bud ni undecided

those thick tight ones shey? how does it feel?
like perforating leather belt abi? shey belt na ponmo?
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Ogunleti01: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Realsman405:

www.dailytrust.com.ng/-i-fall-ill-because-my-husband-starved-me-of-sex.html

Life and its dynamism! while some women are busy complaining of their husbands wanting to kill them with marathon here is this daughter of EVE whose husband has denied thorough servicing hmmm! nah tru o body no be firewood
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by cococandy(f): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Asowari:
so if u became a widow (Godforbid) is that wat u will do?
Yes that’s what I would do.

Unless I’m above 70 years by then which I hope to be before losing my husband. There’s no need then for sex. At least that’s what I believe for myself. lol

But if I’m 35 like her and I’m unfortunately a widow. I will DEFINITELY have sex with someone else or someone other people. As long as they are not cheating on anyone to be with me, I’ll do it. Thank you very much.

Don’t suggest remarrying to me. Not everyone wants to remarry when they become widowed.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Ogunleti01: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=victorazy post=65980554][/quote]marriage is not all about sex but it is the lubricant that lubricates marital life
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
cococandy:

Unless I’m above 70 years by then which I hope to be before losing my husband. There’s no need then for sex. At least that’s what I believe for myself. lol

But if I’m 35 like her and I’m unfortunately a widow. I will DEFINITELY have sex with someone else or someone other people. As long as they are not cheating on anyone to be with me, I’ll do it. Thank you very much.

Don’t suggest remarrying to me. Not everyone wants to remarry when they become widowed.
lipsrsealed
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by anyicash(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sex has been causing wahala since 45 BC

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Krafty006: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
in any marriage, sex is very important......https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by HaneefahRN(f): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
That's the case with most of these men in polygyny. Abandon one wife for the other. Can you imagine the nerve of him saying after all he has more than a wife?

If the fool should catch her cheating he would want to show himself o.
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Charly68: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
The court’s President, Mr Akin Akinniyi, after listening to the estranged couple, advised them to explore a possible reconciliation of the crisis.
He adjourned the case until April 12 for judgment.(NAN)

People wan divorce, judge dey yarn the emboldened. Na when one party use vex kill the other one?
I don't know the wisdom behind his advice oo! No love in the marriage again that is clear
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by uprightman(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
kaluxy007:
If only Nwam...was good in Bedmatics

Maybe he would have added value to this woman's life

sometimes some women push their luck too much. The woman was trying to get back to the man through sex but the man don't have her time because he has authernative. This is general character of average Nigeria women. They also use sex to punish or get back to their spouses especially when you don't have authernative.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by nonix22(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
I couldn't hold my breathe and lafta after going thru this "I have been falling sick in and out of hospital, during my last visit to the hospital, I was told that it was because I have had sex for long that is why I experience frequent sickness.”

Later they will start from the forming as if they are doing the men good by offering him sex

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Cardozzo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
nwapastor:
"“Yes, I

Because you made 8 attempts in one day she can hold it for eternity.
Ok she has been doing before but because of this one day which she must have given you the reason for the denial you just put her aside.
Continue it shows how much you love and care for her in the first place, it also shows how much forgiveness you have in you
Three wives na small you go marry more cos there's no way a woman will always be in the mood for sex irrespective of the happenings of that day
All the men saying with you that your women must want it when you want it or plan B immediately I dey greet una in capital letters
What happened to self control or talking things over or giving her that day off.
Women married to such men Una dey try!

You are a Big Fool......... I mean Big FOOL.... Because There Is No Way A Man Will Always be In the Mood For Sex.. Everyday Sex is it Possible? Stop Deceiving Ur Self....... The Man Must have gone through a Lot that night...You should Know that Emotional Pain Does Hurt More Than Physical Pain.....

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by sirusX(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
“I have been falling sick in and out of hospital, during my last visit to the hospital, I was told that it was because I have not had sex for long that is why I experience frequent sickness.”
shocked
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by sirusX(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
cococandy:

Are you implying your husband must be the one to die first?? Cz ayam not understanding shocked
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by naijafella(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
dust144:
Chai, wish I have the kind of lady that like sex.

Guy, you go tire one day... E no dey do women ohh

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Livangel: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2018
I tire ooo

Asowari:
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by kenodrill: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Please what is dick shocked
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by UyoBoy5(m): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2018
She has a right to make a choice.

Anyway I am a man seeking other progressive & curious men who are interested in romance, please message me at 07037153848 ONLY if you are serious.
UyoBoy5:
Anyway I am a man seeking other progressive & curious men who are interested in romance, please message me at 07037153848 ONLY if you are serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Husband Faints In Labour Room / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.