Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (71325 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by cococandy(f): 1:27am On Mar 20, 2018
sirusX:

Are you implying your husband must be the one to die first?? Cz ayam not understanding shocked
No.
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by sirusX(m): 1:41am On Mar 20, 2018
cococandy:

No.
Don’t mind me, I was only yanking your legs cheesy

Of course I knew the context of your message...although remarriage after the loss of a partner might seem the legal way to hook up instead of a one night stand
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:48am On Mar 20, 2018
you think this your post well at all
Asowari:
is marriage all about sex? wat if she was a widow so she mean she can't sty undecided
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:48am On Mar 20, 2018
did you read the post.he offered 8 times she de form yanga
myke92:
Jeez, what a basis for marriage dissolution, they should work out their differences, if she wants sex, then he should just give her nah... Na wa o.
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by cococandy(f): 4:14am On Mar 20, 2018
sirusX:

Don’t mind me, I was only yanking your legs cheesy

Of course I knew the context of your message...although remarriage after the loss of a partner might seem the legal way to hook up instead of a one night stand
not for me anyway. One marriage in my lifetime is enough
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by miqos02(m): 5:29am On Mar 20, 2018
myke92:
Jeez, what a basis for marriage dissolution, they should work out their differences, if she wants sex, then he should just give her nah... Na wa o.
u cant force sex, it must be mutual
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by fortune1968: 6:11am On Mar 20, 2018
When they misbehave nko ? No man can have sex with a woman of irritable character . She is the cause of her own marriage problems.
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by waldigit: 6:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Realsman405:

www.dailytrust.com.ng/-i-fall-ill-because-my-husband-starved-me-of-sex.html

This a typical case of root of societal evil. The product of such union lead to prostitution, arm robbery, illiteracy, destitution, suicide etc. It begins with error with family unit as foundation.
Polygamy is evil.

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2018
If I get the narrative well, she is the second wife,and by my calculation she was 30 when she married him, time was going, she met this man who already had a wife but he was serious about marriage and single men were not forth coming so she jumped in, snatching the man from his first wife , I bet she thought she was going to be his last, a man who left his first wife to be with you wasn't going to remain with you, she should have known that, to think he did barely two years after marrying her,guess the first wife will be somewhere gloating grin.

Also I think the main reason here is because he abandoned his financial duties to her and has not given her an opportunity to have another child.

The only child in the marriage is four ,already old enough to have a sibling plus he refused to take care of the child and her too.

I know someone who is in a similar marriage like this, only that her husband didn't marry but he sure flirts alot and doesn't even come home for days. she is still hanging on because she wants another child, she said she doesn't want her children to have different fathers,but since this lady is ready to take the bold step, I say let the marriage be dissolved ,life is too short to be living with a man like a house Mate .

Karma has run its full course, now she can atleast have a shot to start afresh.The final course of fate rests on our actions and inactions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by kingsmaila(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2018
The man is alive so he should perform one of his marital duties. If he hates her, he should divorce her.
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Lalas247(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Get well soon lalas kiss
thanks Queen wink
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by biggy26: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2018
dust144:
Chai, wish I have the kind of lady that like sex.
Might not be that she likes it. E don tey, so body dey hot!

1 Like

Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by farem: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Asowari:
is marriage all about sex? wat if she was a widow so she mean she can't sty undecided

If she was a widow, there would be no need to approach any court. The marriage would have been considered naturally dissolved.

If I may ask YOU , are widows or widowers meant to remain woods and stone?
Re: 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife by Ralphdan(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
bigerboy200:

one man's fresh kpekus is another man's stale kpekus... undecided undecided

#fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Faints In Labour Room / Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends / Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.