Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" (38954 Views)

Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos / IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by scholarsarena: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
A lady, @Oliora Kelechi Kella has taken to facebook to share a lovely story about how she met her husband, who was her junior, in Imo state University a couple of years ago and now, they are happily married.
We say a big congratulations to the new couple!

In her words:

(I came into Imsu alone but I graduated taking one of its produce along with me). HAPPY CONVOCATION TO US!!

I came into Imo State University in 2009 with the pursuit of having an MBBS in medicine..(my father's dream) and travel out afterwards to settle with an American based husband.
But I was too ambitious I wanted to do many things at the same time!! I opted for Microbiology and got enough chance to follow up my passion in politics and the oil sector.

Though I seem like a tough politician in school, I was too decent to keep the imsu kind of relationships..and I vowed never to have any. Most importantly, I needed to secure my covenant with God till am married..Yes!!! (u read right).

I had the best kind of God-friends Ihunanya Anyanwu Amarachi Anyanwu whose repute I imitate since I got into the University, so there was no time to keep up with the bad ones..

I newly elected Director of Projects, Imo State Students, thanks to Hon Barclay Williams Odionye and was on my way for a prayer session at ETF block, Imsu which I was taking the lead of the day when I met my husband, the president of the association I was elected into. He kept looking at me like we've been friends for years.

I left him on the friends zone for months and used him as my lunch ticket..�� he kept buying.. Seriously I didn't see any thing that could make me date him and worst I was ahead of him in school..final year verses 300L boy. I even disliked him, Lol. I didn't know when I fell in love with him, it just happened I couldn't stop my heart.. I graduated and needed to leave town but he insisted until after he married me.

And like play like joke, we are married 3/3 done.. Traditional, Court and white wedding all settled. I matriculated alone but today we are having our CONVOCATION together also serving our fathers land together in Lagos... I thank God I studied in Imsu, if I hadn't, I wouldn't have met my husband... So, Don't dull, enrol in imsu today.
Special thanks to my loving parents and siblings for my Education

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by donstan18: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Graduated with a husband

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
cheesy Congrats to them. The pretty ones are leaving the market cheesy What's left are shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by emeijeh(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Which one is "don't dull, enrol in imsu today"?

Are all your ex coursemates married?

Abi na "husbandry"
be the only course wen imsu dey offer?

[img]https://media1./images/f98abf36c1e27a1d8f43bcb3708b26dd/tenor.gif[/img]

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by scholarsarena: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
emeijeh:

Abi na husbandry

hahahaha, it's an aside grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congrats to her, some of her mates are thinking of how to do odometer roll-back, after numerous failed campus relationships.

I wish them a happy married life.

If she is thinking of a pet name for her husband, she can call him "SPILL OVER/CARRY OVER". What else will take a final year student into 3rd year class?

10 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by scholarsarena: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
cheesy Congrats to them. The pretty ones are leaving the market cheesy What's left are shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by kazyhm(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
i no even understand how someone can say she just fall !

.....and all the dating drill on this section never includes being a meal ticket as a criteria ?

....and the guy keeps buying and buying till he bought his way through the " I needed to secure my covenant with God till am married..Yes!!! (u read right) "

5 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
scholarsarena:

shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

grin If you know you know cheesy
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congratulations to her
and the guy

I wish her all the best of luck

Hope they have a good source of income sha

6 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
greiboy:
Congratulations to her

I wish her all the best of luck

Hope they have a good source of income

No, go give them... tongue
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by scholarsarena: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

lol, I wonder ooh undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nigeria is not entirely a dream friendly country, but I am sure they will have figured it out grin

Ibo girls don't joke with that aspect of marriage or relationship cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
scholarsarena:

lol, I wonder ooh undecided undecided

He asked a good question.
Love is not enough. The guy looks 'old' sha, like those advanced undergraduates. We had lots of them in my class then, them sha wan get the certificate, but they had several hustle outside school.

Na them dey get mind chyke senior colleagues.

3 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 20, 2018
married in school ........single at ome
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Shugarlord213: 5:53am On Mar 20, 2018
The beautiful girls are all married. We are left with left overs around. This girl looks like someone who got a lot to offer(yellow fresh punana)

That chap is so lucky. Nigerian girls are write off

2 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by dukeprince50: 6:17am On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:
Graduated with a husband
ppl deh graduate with first class, second class, third class and a pass, this one deh graduate with husband

5 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by MrRhymes101(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Shakara will not allow some graduate with husbands... Wedding MC
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Trying to figure out the message here...

2 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by BruncleZuma: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Roll my eyes

1 Like

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by midehi2(f): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2018
emeijeh:

Abi na "husbandry"

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by iphenon: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2018
emeijeh:

Abi na "husbandry"

Guy you too funny grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by eleojo23: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2018
So she graduated with Bsc. Husband?

I have never heard of that degree.

5 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by geozone: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2018
its when it lasts that we will clap for you. so concentrate

1 Like

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by chynergy1(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2018
with double honours grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by debolayinka(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2018
You mean you got two certificates?

1 Like

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Ttipsy(f): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2018
wow, congrats
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Sirpaul(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2018
so no grade?.... na wa ooo anyways congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.