Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Possible To Enlarge Your joystick?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possible To Enlarge Your joystick?? (706 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible To Enlarge Your joystick?? by Bigdong8923: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
I recently got dumped with the reason "that our sex life was bad" I have been thinking a long time about this, and i was thinking that maybe it would help if i got a penis enlargement? either a surgical or (if possible) some other method. I saw the video about "phallogenic traction" but i have no idea if it's worht a try. Does anybody have experience with penis enlargement?
Re: Possible To Enlarge Your joystick?? by MetroBaba1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oya, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Come Help A Brother In Need.

This Is Serious
Re: Possible To Enlarge Your joystick?? by MetroBaba1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bigdong8923:
I recently got dumped with the reason "that our sex life was bad" I have been thinking a long time about this, and i was thinking that maybe it would help if i got a penis enlargement? either a surgical or (if possible) some other method. I saw the video about "phallogenic traction" but i have no idea if it's worht a try. Does anybody have experience with penis enlargement?

What Is Your Joystick Size? Length And Width?
Re: Possible To Enlarge Your joystick?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin

They said the pump is really working but it takes a lot of effort & ofcurz the muddy yam don't grow monstrous overnight wink

In Philippines, back in the days eehn.. Alot of men are fond of putting metal balls on their shaft.. undecided They believed it helps a girl having multiple orgasms.. Some will do it all by themselves while others juz undergo surgery .. But i dunno if this thing still exist tho grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me My Good Friends / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions / Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.