Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (32275 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Developit: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Trust me I m a very handsome guy, the kind your girl would wink at even while she is with you.

I come across a lot of them who want a relationship with me. But guys I have never been happy. I have a very small dick, about 4.6 inches and very tiny. embarassed cry cry cry

Anytime I want to get down with any girl and she sees my size she gets turned off. No matter how hard I try to make her understand its not my fault, they always tell me to up my game as I can't satisfy not just them, but any other woman.

Fact is, for the past 4 years I have never had sex with any girl. In as much as I hate masturbation, that's all I manage. No one should tell me masturbation is a sin. God knew its a sin any yet he gave a small thing cool cool

Fact is I'm 27 years, and most guy my age are talking of marriage.

Please I need help. I know there's a lot of people who would love to take advantage of my predicament to advertise their scam schemes, but I no go fall.

I just need someone who have used any method to increase their dick to help me. I have heard of Hausa Herbs, but I don't know how to get them.

Please I know about penis pump, jelqing, etc. They simply don't work.

I have bought a lot of enlargement herbs off Instagram vendors, yet nothing works.

Please I need a helpful advice or contact of where to get what will enlarge my rod. Sex is nothing everything, but 4 years without is is something. I can't molest innocent young girls nah.

Please I need help.....

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by silentEXPLOSION: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2019
pictures or WE don't believe it.

but

on a serious note,

i think you should accept yourself the way you are. All these enlargement usually have side-effects.

Do you know yours is even bigger that Enrique Iglesias (who sang “I can be hero baby, I can kiss away the pain”) and he accepted it. Even proud of it.

Sir, don't be sad. Life is SHORT

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by timibare(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2019
I once dated a lady, which i later find out she likes small blockus....if yu dont mind i can link u guys up....stop usuing herbal sh*ts.....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Developit: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2019
timibare:
I once dated a lady, which i later find out she likes small blockus....if yu dont mind i can link u guys up....stop usuing herbal sh*ts.....

Please do. I need a girl

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by TwoBottles: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2019
Pictures they say, is worth a thousand words..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Developit: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2019
TwoBottles:
Pictures they say, is worth a thousand words..

I can't advertise my nude online please. If I don't need help will I waste my time here?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by greatbrian(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2019
Interesting

6 Likes

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by timibare(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Developit:

Please do. I need a girl
cool
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by GindoX(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bro, no use of herbs. What you really need to do is some consistent massaging and you will see results.. just be consistent with it...

When you wake up on the morning, massage it in all directions. Up, down, Left and right. Do a rotary of it too.. pull gently from the base to the top.. use cream.. you could rotate it in all directions after urinating.. what'sap me jareee..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
See my sig pls
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by GindoX(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Cocubine:
See my sig pls

What signature.. give advice here bro grin... Massaging is best.... Proven and tested, the results are natural, not by any chemical reaction...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by iTearHerToto: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Cocubine:
See my sig pls
Which sig

Pukesangry

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Whatsapp me
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Kingston6: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]passing through dsame problem ,
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by ambivert27(f): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy Maybe you should keep trying to make them understand that it's not your fault

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Hardrive(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
On a second thought, dont you think some women are looking for the same thing you are complaining about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by oodua1stson: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
Developit:
Trust me I m a very handsome guy, the kind your girl would wink at even while she is with you.

I come across a lot of them who want a relationship with me. But guys I have never been happy. I have a very small dick, about 4.6 inches and very tiny. embarassed cry cry cry

Anytime I want to get down with any girl and she sees my size she gets turned off. No matter how hard I try to make her understand its not my fault, they always tell me to up my game as I can't satisfy not just them, but any other woman.

Fact is, for the past 4 years I have never had sex with any girl. In as much as I hate masturbation, that's all I manage. No one should tell me masturbation is a sin. God knew its a sin any yet he gave a small thing cool cool

Fact is I'm 27 years, and most guy my age are talking of marriage.

Please I need help. I know there's a lot of people who would love to take advantage of my predicament to advertise their scam schemes, but I no go fall.

I just need someone who have used any method to increase their dick to help me. I have heard of Hausa Herbs, but I don't know how to get them.

Please I know about penis pump, jelqing, etc. They simply don't work.

I have bought a lot of enlargement herbs off Instagram vendors, yet nothing works.

Please I need a helpful advice or contact of where to get what will enlarge my rod. Sex is nothing everything, but 4 years without is is something. I can't molest innocent young girls nah.

Please I need help.....
I think it would be arrogant of me to advise you as I cant relate to what you're going through.but boy, I can tell you this for free, stop killing yourself over nothing. You dont need a big dick to be in a relationship

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Spman: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
I know how u feel even me with 5.6 still feel its small talkmore of 4 point something..
Anyway try do that massage stuff many people claimed it do work..

Just search youtube 'dick enlargement process using stretching method and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by bukiah: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Prayer my brother, pray. You will see result

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by NevetsIbot(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2019

12 Likes

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by NevetsIbot(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukiah:
Prayer my brother, pray. You will see result

I for Yab you like this....
What did you type there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Spman: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
NevetsIbot:
Ever heard of this fruit called Kigelia Africans?? The Yoruba for it is Pandoro

u sure say that thing dey work?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by NevetsIbot(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2019

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
A message, my brother you're endowed to be an evangelist,

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Xsem(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Well . I haven't used it... I'm well above 7"

Although I do have friends who used it and saw results.. was at the market on Monday and went to the herb section to ask about the fruit and asked the old woman if it was really true as I was skeptical about my friends testimonies.. she laughed and said "Awon Omo olorire...ooto ni... It's the fruit.. it must not touch a woman's breast, it'll make the breast big. It surely makes the dxck larger." Then she be like bring the stuff and mix with Shea butter and all.

I got me one sha...I no mind enter 10"
I wan reach 12, how can i get the herbs please

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by slimjohn2k5: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please can I ask what you people use to measure it.
I think any girl that says u are too small does not deserve u.
Is not sex that keeps marriage but companionship
If you look to be like those in blue film, know that they cannot get erected properly without drug. Do u want to live like that?
God bless some with large but dey are not as handsome as u, they may be ready to reduce it to be handsome like u. #staypositive

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by mrsuccessful(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by lincsnuel: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Xsem:

Nawaoo bros, this thing wey you dey plan pack so, you wan marry at all?? Abi you wan kill pesin daughter undecided

6 Likes

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by kamikaz1: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Try to do jelqing i used to be smaller than that but at least gained 2 inches more.Needs dedication and time.Plus you wil be lasting longer

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by donpedro11(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Spman:
u sure say that thing dey work?
It works, I even sell some few

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Xsem:

Mmmmmmm na man pikin you wan use 12" drill, my broda are you not a patriot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.