Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) (59456 Views)

Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
guttentag:
instead of this yeye innoson to assemble cheap and affordable cars for nigerians, he is there doing copy copy, no wonder GT Bank and EFCC are fighting him
He can't sell that car at same price with Gwagon.. so its definitely cheap and affordable.. so for those who cannot afford Gwagon, they can go for the prototype

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Cooly100: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Rejected by Igbo Governors
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes
Not patronised by Igbo individuals

But purchased by a Yoruba King.

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?

Forget this pain...

IVM products have been in use by many institutions for many years now...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
PastorandMentor:
Let's celebrate innoson abeg.
Let's not allow hate and tribal differences stop us from celebrating our own...
Igbo I love you guys.
Una too much...
Well done innocent..

Cc Lalasticlala, Seun come and see fine car

I celebrate you.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Polymat9(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
They're not producing Gwagon... they are making cars that look like gwagon...

Your username tho.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Cooly100: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
New model of Innoson IVM G80 and G40.

This is solid...

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
Run mad? is it worth 2BTC? Abeg, how much is it?
bros abi madam,I say leave talk
Go buy am post for here make we see.

Dis one dey bring BTC for d matter

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Polymat9:

Your username tho.
Mode9 inspired... Polymath
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
IjeleNwa:
bros abi madam,I say leave talk
Go buy am post for here make we see.

Dis one dey bring BTC for d matter
What's your pain tho? is it that the maker is IBO and I made negative comment about it?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Cooly100: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
IVM- Granite...

...the painful thing for losers ..is how come he has several moulds/system for different designs..

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Toosure70: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Afonja helping flattino business.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
unitysheart:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Have you been to Anambra state before? undecided All school buses in govtand mission schools across AN Are INNOSON buses
Those who know, know

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by cardinal1: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
I think a lot of us nigerians should learn from our traditional rulers especially the Yoruba. The other day i saw ooni of Ife present at the swearing in of the governor of Anambra state for his second tenure. Imagine this gesture by yet another traditional ruler of Yoruba extraction. I was so disappointed at the chest beating 'us against them' disposition of some people on this platform following the statement of Professor ABC Nwosu... I urge my Yoruba brothers to learn from their traditional rulers.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Queenserah26:
Great innovations like this should be encouraged irrespective of tribal differences. That's the only way out of the mess we are in.

Exactly

But Nigerians (well most of them) are irredemably stupid.

Instead of encouraging each other

The tecno many use in Nigeria started by imitation, before they evolved into what many unfortunate black souls use today, and they will be happy using it, but at the same time running down a black man like them who is making efforts because of tribalism

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by dust88: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Iet's not allow hate to stop our growth in this dying nation...other African country have left us behind ... I know this tribal war is fun sometimes but let's take our future seriously

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Yomit71(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
igbos dont make any car, they cant even make ordinary side mirror, all they do is assemble it. notin special abeg
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Na second hand car self mtcheeeeew
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nice ride cool

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ugosample:

Have you been to Anambra state before? undecided
All school buses in govtand mission schools across AN Are INNOSON buses

Those who know, know
I have bean to anambra state befour
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by mabea: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
This cant be same Gwagon I've been seeing in my dream
Keep on dreaming son while we are shifting to private jets.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I have bean to anambra state befour

And you did not see INNOSON school buses

Nigga really?

Ok, let me believe you grin You have been to Anambra "befour""

rada rada

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yomit71:
igbos dont make any car, they cant even make ordinary side mirror, all they do is assemble it. notin special abeg

See another nigga undecided
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ugosample:

And you did not see INNOSON school buses

Nigga really?

Ok, let me believe you grin You have been to Anambra "befour""

rada rada
e pain am tongue
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?

Dont you guys get tired of lies??...or is telling lies part of your 'suffersticated' education??..The devil who is father of lies will certainly envy you and your lots perfection in lies and falsehood

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lol, I enjoy laughing at these hate filled afonjamudeens gnashing their teeth in envy any time innoson is mentioned.

Whom God has blessed no witchcraft or fallen demon can stop.

Technologically speaking, afonja no be Igbo's mate. They can try to catch up but envy will be their greatest undoing

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
mabea:
Keep on dreaming son while we are shifting to private jets.
Deep sigh!!! Private jet is good Dad, I will prefer a Boeing instead
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by SuperBlack: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
They're not producing Gwagon... they are making cars that look like gwagon...
i will be glad to see a Bike (OKADA MANCHINE) made by ur state man or people. Bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
SuperBlack:
i will be glad to see a Bike (OKADA MANCHINE) made by ur state man or people. Bad belle.
I'm from Enugu state bro. We are coming with our invention. Ode
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by GLOBALINF: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ugosample:

Will you keep kwayet

EVERY SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ANAMBRA STATE USE INNOSON BUSES AS SCHOOL BUS.

So what rubbish are you saying about "not patronized by Igbo individuals? ?"

Rubbish

So then forbid governor, eze, igwe, and senior politicians to use thier sons car abi? Na only sch student fit use am!! Yeye
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

Stop talking nonsense. I use IVM G5. Anambra and Cross River state governments are using Innoson products. Akwa ibom State signed an Mou last year with IVM, Unizik is using 2 IVM luxury buses. All the kings in anambra are using IVM, IMO state is using IVM. FRSC is using IVM. Malian govt is using IVM, Bruce and Joe Abah are using IVM. One yoruba king bought IVM and you are here making noise. No be una talk say IVM doesn't produce quality products.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Innov8ve1: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why copy the shape of gwagon though?

Lets help you design a website for your business or blog so you can grow your online presence. Contact us and we will design one for you. Our price is affordable. View link or email in my profile to get started
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Copy copy OSU motor

Which one have your Open Defecation kinsmen produced?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by kmaster007: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
what so special about it. even if buhari car dey deir self Nttn dey special about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.