Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) (59455 Views)

Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I have bean to anambra state befour

We know you have riced to Anambra befive! Oluku!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by SuperBlack: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
I'm from Enugu state bro. We are coming with our invention. Ode
You're actually an akpa Amu

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by supereagle(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
PastorandMentor:
Let's celebrate innoson abeg.
Let's not allow hate and tribal differences stop us from celebrating our own...
Igbo I love you guys.
Una too much...
Well done innocent..

Cc Lalasticlala, Seun come and see fine car
His people are not patronizing him.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by kerryiyke(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
Wait! is this thread suppose to bring tribal war? I thought we are just talking about a car here? why do the Igbos on NL feels threatened by any little negative comment about their product? pls, y'all should stop this madness, feedback is needed for any product that must succeed. if you can't handle negative feedback, then don't open your business place.

p.s: Ode lawon Igbo yi oo

What is ur definition of feedback?
Someone posted "what nonsense", and u call that FEEDBACK!!!, feedback is constructive criticism and not outright pulldown syndrome.
People will come online just to pull down someone's work because he is an Igbo man and u expect Igbos to b okay with it. Naija is just a shithole....With the high level of hatred and tribalism in Nigeria, I am thanking God that I left the shithole for Good.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by mabea: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
Deep sigh!!! Private jet is good Dad, I will prefer a Boeing instead
Consider it done son! Lol

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
supereagle:

And who made you spokesman of "his people"? Why are you drinking Panadol for our headache?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Valdavies007: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dope
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ugosample:

Will you keep kwayet

EVERY SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ANAMBRA STATE USE INNOSON BUSES AS SCHOOL BUS.

So what rubbish are you saying about "not patronized by Igbo individuals? ?"

Rubbish
this is how they make up stories and begin to wonder if you are not living in the same country with them... Smh

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
What's your pain tho? is it that the maker is IBO and I made negative comment about it?
am not ibo mudfka

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Kestolovee95(f): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
Wait! is this thread suppose to bring tribal war? I thought we are just talking about a car here? why do the Igbos on NL feels threatened by any little negative comment about their product? pls, y'all should stop this madness, feedback is needed for any product that must succeed. if you can't handle negative feedback, then don't open your business place.

p.s: Ode lawon Igbo yi oo

Ode ni baba e..

Why must you and your brothers make the negative in the first place when you are the most useless tribe in the south.Ewedugerians are the almajiris of the south.

You want to hit but don't want to be hit?

Ekwensu kpokwa gi oku ebeahu.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by ayshugar(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Umartins1:
So, if this can't be called G-wagon, what can we call it?
In-wagon
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
pensilpyper:
oluwo of iwo wan use fake G wagon Bleep unilag babes
How many did your papa bought? jealousy go destroy you one day

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Dwin046(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=2shur post=66002417]copy cat what nonsense[/And am looking forward to see ur sensibility mtchww

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Stop talking nonsense. I use IVM G5. Anambra and Cross River state governments are using Innoson products. Akwa ibom State signed an Mou last year with IVM, Unizik is using 2 IVM luxury buses. All the kings in anambra are using IVM, IMO state is using IVM. FRSC is using IVM. Malian govt is using IVM, Bruce and Joe Abah are using IVM. One yoruba king bought IVM and you are here making noise. No be una talk say IVM doesn't produce quality products.

Don't mind these people

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by musa7m(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ugosample:

Will you keep kwayet

EVERY SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ANAMBRA STATE USE INNOSON BUSES AS SCHOOL BUS.

So what rubbish are you saying about "not patronized by Igbo individuals? ?"

Rubbish
EVERY SECONDARY SCHOOL?do you know all the Secondary schools in ANAMBRA STATE ......from A to Z
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Toosure70:
Afonja helping flattino business.
Lol. So because on Afonja sold his house to buy one IVM then it means they are helping Ndi Igbo business. So what will say about Malian government that is importing the vehicles for their use?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
supereagle:

We don hear. Oya Afonja at least produce wheel barrow, let the world know that good thing can come out of that slum.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by paulsir: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Later on we will be abusing our govt of buying cars from the US. are we not suppose to encourage our brand's? Chinko was started by the Chinese but today. they are producing the best phones with affordable prices or how much are they selling iPhones produced in the US? And we all clamour for changes in our govt, little wonder Sino has collection of cars and kogi is in shambles.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
They're not producing Gwagon... they are making cars that look like gwagon...
Point of correction abi? u wicked oo!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
musa7m:
EVERY SECONDARY SCHOOL?do you know all the Secondary schools in ANAMBRA STATE ......from A to Z

The former gov made sure of that.

Ask anyone who knows Anambra well.
From Ayamelum to Orumba to Ihiala, they all use INNOSON

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by emmasege: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
mckazzy:
That title is captivating; Alashe lori Orisha
What's captivating there?

Thought he was meant to be the custodian of Yoruba culture and tradition. Don't obas bow to Orisha? Ooni of Ife is called 'Oonirisa' while Alaafin is called 'igbakeji Orisa'. This means they both submit to Orisa' and the last time I checked these were the two most prominent Yoruba obas.

So, please help us ask the attention-seeking yahoo yahoo king who gave him the title. His immediate predecessors (Oba Samuel Abimbola and Oba Ashiru Tadese) didn't bear the title and neither were they controversial.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by thrillionaire(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
bionixs:
as poor as you were raised and still are, you post rubbish.
Baba you funny die and then wicked!!! Savage! lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
See people bashing innoson up and down. Why?? Africans Why Why not come together and support each other. Africans will always be Africans. Black minded people.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by figure007(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Saw it in Ibadan some weeks ago now
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by maisauki: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
2shur:
copy cat
what nonsense
pls show us the spoke of your bicycle

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Rejected by Igbo Governors
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes
Not patronised by Igbo individuals

But purchased by a Yoruba King.

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?
as an igbo boy i am ashame bro,all what our politicians are using are foreign cars.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
musa7m:
and how is that now ur bizness?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kestolovee95:

Ode ni baba e..

Why must you and your brothers make the negative in the first place when you are the most useless tribe in the south.Ewedugerians are the almajiris of the south.

Pained people everywhere...
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kestolovee95:

Ode ni baba e..

Pained people everywhere...
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
kerryiyke:

What is ur definition of feedback?
Someone posted "what nonsense", and u call that FEEDBACK!!!, feedback is constructive criticism and not outright pulldown syndrome.
People will come online just to pull down someone's work because he is an Igbo man and u expect Igbos to b okay with it. Naija is just a shithole....With the high level of hatred and tribalism in Nigeria, I am thanking God that I left the shithole for Good.
I don't think he's pulling down the work. The other day, a thread was opened about a chinese prototype of Porsche cayenna and everyone wrote negative comment about it... I'm very sure that thread didn't result in tribal war. Just cos this was an Igbo man property, we all see it as bringing down another man's work... SMH
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Point of correction abi? u wicked oo!
Wicked!!!! lols
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Decryptor:

And who made you spokesman of "his people"? Why are you drinking Panadol for our headache?
Ihe di nma no ala ndi Igbo, anyi na ga obodo beke na cho ya. Ekwu cham.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.